[WIP] Uveto; Lenore's Junkers.

Starstruck

Dec 11, 2015
Last edited by a moderator:

djunk101

Oct 6, 2015
:captainpop:

I knew a girl in high school that had a natural H cup her Junior Year. She was only like 5' 4". Her actual, not-even-kidding graduation present was a breast reduction.

She'd be hyperventilating if she saw this.  xD

I knew a girl like that in middle school.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
I knew a girl in high school that had a natural H cup her Junior Year. She was only like 5' 4"

Ooh! I knew someone just like that in HS, too! Teeny tiny ~5'0 redhead with by far the biggest rack in the entire place, teachers included. If she wasn't at least a G, I'd be shocked.

Really good writer, too, as I recall.

StarcraftJunkie

Aug 29, 2015
:captainpop:

I knew a girl in high school that had a natural H cup her Junior Year. She was only like 5' 4". Her actual, not-even-kidding graduation present was a breast reduction.

She'd be hyperventilating if she saw this.  xD

I knew a girl from high school that got a breast reduction her junior or senior year, then a couple years later she had a boyfriend (who knew she got a reduction!) ask her to get a boob job. It was hilarious,  in an awful way.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Yus! Dragonmom! Dommy breastfeeding (because I'm assuming Lenore would assert herself pretty well  :p ) is always really cute, imo. Maybe it's because I'm a bit subby IRL, but having a girl just smirk and smoosh your face into her boob... Heaven. :x  

+1 across the board. Unf.

Starstruck

Dec 11, 2015
Yus! Dragonmom! Dommy breastfeeding (because I'm assuming Lenore would assert herself pretty well  :p ) is always really cute, imo. Maybe it's because I'm a bit subby IRL, but having a girl just smirk and smoosh your face into her boob... Heaven. :x  

Oh yeah she's definitely the assertive type, but usually not viciously so (Sera) or overly possessive (Xanthe)

+1 across the board. Unf.

Glad I have your approval. :p

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Yeah she does, actually I was kinda entertaining the thought of adding something like this

{if silly mode + PC Half-gryvain: Lenore sizes you up and smirks. "I didn't know Vic wanted a gryvain offspring, he could have come to me with that... Then again, if he had. I would not be the mother."}

It doesn't have to be silly mode. Bludgeoning poor Captain Steele with all things incestous and related to Vic's partners is a ton of fun.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Yus! Dragonmom! Dommy breastfeeding (because I'm assuming Lenore would assert herself pretty well :p ) is always really cute, imo. Maybe it's because I'm a bit subby IRL, but having a girl just smirk and smoosh your face into her boob... Heaven. :x

It helps that one would have to try pretty hard to suck all the care and tenderness out of the act of feeding someone else their life fluids.

By the way, I'm definitely doing a nursing scene at some point. What else are big milky knockers for? It just won't be getting in with the initial submission sadly.

Good old boob worship would be a nice addition, especially if coupled with a back&shoulders massage that is ought to be exciting when performed on a big dragon-winged lady.

Last edited:

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
It doesn't have to be silly mode. Bludgeoning poor Captain Steele with all things incestous and related to Vic's partners is a ton of fun.

Last part is a bit off still. It is stated that she has children, and multiple of them, after all.

Starstruck

Dec 11, 2015
Last part is a bit off still. It is stated that she has children, and multiple of them, after all.

We know Lenore has birthed at least one egg, the rest of her offspring were probably sired on another, who is which at this point is anyone's guess as her children are only a handful of letters on a page right now.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF

Maybe it's an old inside joke between her and Vic? Or Lenore voicing her disapproval of Vic's tendency to leave his bastards and their mothers behind.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
We know Lenore has birthed at least one egg, the rest of her offspring were probably sired on another, who is which at this point is anyone's guess as her children are only letters on a page right now.

Then her breasts should not be enormous.

Starstruck

Dec 11, 2015
Then her breasts should not be enormous.

That would depend on what size she was before the pregnancy. An average C cup can ballon all the way up to F, and if she was already a D well...

Maybe it's an old inside joke between her and Vic? Or Lenore voicing her disapproval of Vic's tendency to leave his bastards and their mothers behind.

LOL what are you a mind reader? I was thinking about the "favorite husbando" thread on the bus home from work today and sort of mused if Lenore would qualify I concluded that she has two mates/wives, seeing as she's polyamorous though, that won't stop her from getting it on with Steele.

EDIT: and no they probably won't make any cameos, at best I'll give them some generic names =/

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
It begins.

I'm no biologist but I'm pretty sure tails extend from the vertebrae? -.^ correct me if I'm wrong.
They are vertebrae. So kitsune tails should be actually furred tentacles rather than tails to work... Kaithrit as well.
Their vertebrae could theoretically split, rather than just being one long line. These are supposed to be alien species and such.

I know this is horribly off-topic and from first page, but StarcraftJunkie is close to how it would work. Think how most animals now have their tails, especially mammals. We have vertebra coming off of multiple fused vertebra, the sacrum. extend the sacrum sideways at the tail base, make connection points for vertebrae, bam, multiple tails. Not too disimilar to how we have meta-tarsals and -carpals, I'd say.

As to prehensile-ness, we already have animals with prehensile tails here on Earth that have quite the articulation range and grip, aliens with alien skeletons shouldn't be that hard to imagine 

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
I know this is horribly off-topic and from first page, but StarcraftJunkie is close to how it would work. Think how most animals now have their tails, especially mammals. We have vertebra coming off of multiple fused vertebra, the sacrum. extend the sacrum sideways at the tail base, make connection points for vertebrae, bam, multiple tails. Not too disimilar to how we have meta-tarsals and -carpals, I'd say.

Well, if you offer to branch each tail from it's own vertebra or make connection points somewhere on hip bones... Maybe. But I still like boneless design a bit more :)

Starstruck

Dec 11, 2015
I finally completed my Star Wars movie binge and holy mother of FUCK! Episode VII did not disappoint, I could not be any more hyped for the new trilogy if I tried.

Now, back to writing xD

Like we talked about earlier I beefed up the interior room description a bit with some added detail on the holograms and a tentative smuggler blurb.

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]A wispy veil of smoke clouds the room, filled with spare spaceship parts piled in the corners and half a dozen slowly rotating three-dimensional holograms displays a selection of spaceships, from boxy Pyrite cargo haulers to armored KihaCorp gunships or sleek Aegis yachts, and some so heavily modified you can hardly even identify the manufacturer anymore. {if repeat visit // PC class = smuggler: You know from your dealings with Lenore’s branch establishments throughout your career that the vessels’ shabby outward appearances are in truth a front to discourage respectable buyers and turn their eye to the shinier Aegis crafts, the real booty is in the charming but unassuming “junkers”} [/SIZE]

Starstruck

Dec 11, 2015
And thank god there was no Jar-Jar in VII.

You're right, there was Kylo Ren instead. Though I think he's actually an interesting character and that he doesn't really deserve the lynching he's received from fans.

Primename

Dec 5, 2015
You're right, there was Kylo Ren instead. Though I think he's actually an interesting character and that he doesn't really deserve the lynching he's received from fans.

He is a really neat character because he's not a full sith lord yet but he wants to be one so badly. Heck, he has even gone so far to get a dumb Helmet that helps him with nothing just because Darth Vader had one and he was the coolest sith around.  

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
{if repeat visit // PC class = smuggler: You know from your dealings with Lenore’s branch establishments throughout your career that the vessels’ shabby outward appearances are in truth a front to discourage respectable buyers and turn their eye to the shinier Aegis crafts, the real booty is in the charming but unassuming “junkers”}

As far as I could tell, there is nothing in the initial dialogue between Captain Steele and Lenore that would tip the former about the shop's true nature. So triggering a specific Talk option should be the conditoon here.

Starstruck

Dec 11, 2015
As far as I could tell, there is nothing in the initial dialogue between Captain Steele and Lenore that would tip the former about the shop's true nature. So triggering a specific Talk option should be the conditoon here.

Good point, in fact I ought to write an altogether different different blurb for techs and mercs, gated behind a talk option.

@Primename To be fair Kylo would not have been nearly as intimidating without the helmet, he should never have taken it off, not in the first movie and certainly not for Rey... if it had been Han he first took it off for I'd swallow my complaint but as it is. Meh.

Primename

Dec 5, 2015
Good point, in fact I ought to write an altogether different different blurb for techs and mercs, gated behind a talk option.

@Primename To be fair Kylo would not have been nearly as intimidating without the helmet, he should never have taken it off, not in the first movie and certainly not for Rey... if it had been Han he first took it off for I'd swallow my complaint but as it is. Meh.

Eh, it's fiiine. It could have been worse.

Starstruck

Dec 11, 2015
[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“So, tell me something from your rusher days.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Lenore shoots you a telling glance and sidles up on the service counter. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“Very well [pc.name], I am in a candid mood,” [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]she answers finally as she packs fresh tobacco leaves in her pipe and gets comfortable. [/SIZE]

Rackin' my brain to cook up an exciting story for this scene. xD

Starstruck

Dec 11, 2015
The general idea was some random adventure with Vic yeah, with a gated blurb where Jr draws parallels to their own experiences with Kara and/or Saendra. :shibe: