[TiTS+CoC] Lucid Dreams (1.1.10 for TiTS 0.6.92)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
Help, please! xD  I only need 1 more slot to fill, can you think of anything else that can be put in valuables?

Screenshot 2016-07-03 at 2.16.20 PM.png

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Help, please! xD  I only need 1 more slot to fill, can you think of anything else that can be put in valuables?

Well, you can steal Kitsune statue. But this is probably a bad idea.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Updated to the 0.6.64 public release.

Merge work is becoming messier and messier...

Fun fact: version 1.1 is almost 2 times heavier than version 0.3 (first release), 12.5 vs 25 MB.

Last edited by a moderator:

cerneljack

Jul 5, 2016
Hi Etis I just downloaded the latest build, I've noticed that I can't unequip items. I simply try to unequip armor and the following error occurs:

Something bad happened!

Please report this message, and include any prior scene text or a description of what you did before seeing this message:

Version: 0.6.64

TypeError: Error #1009
    at classes::TiTS/unequip()
    at classes::TiTS/buttonClick()

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Hi Etis I just downloaded the latest build, I've noticed that I can't unequip items. I simply try to unequip armor and the following error occurs:

Something bad happened!

Please report this message, and include any prior scene text or a description of what you did before seeing this message:

TypeError: Error #1009
    at classes::TiTS/unequip()

Updated with a fix.

dankmeme420

Sep 26, 2015
It is character creation. It is a VR game, you'll need a player character.

What I'm saying is that when I go in to the VR pod im prompted to make a new character. Last time I played this mod (couple months ago)it used my existing TiTs character. Sorry if I sound stupid, I'm not up to date with the changes.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
What I'm saying is that when I go in to the VR pod im prompted to make a new character. Last time I played this mod (couple months ago)it used my existing TiTs character. Sorry if I sound stupid, I'm not up to date with the changes.

Yes, it has own character now.

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
Got a Kinda-not-Kinda-Bug (i am using The Key so that might be the reason as to why this is possible.)

Screenshot 2016-07-05 at 5.23.34 AM.png

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Got a Kinda-not-Kinda-Bug (i am using The Key so that might be the reason as to why this is possible.)

Events handling is a bit problematic, CoC implies that you are in your camp all the time and sleeping during the night. So weirdshit is possible, and each case needs personal attention. Maybe it was a mistake to allow night travels...

eeeeeetis, i found another loop, i can keep repeating these scenes if i just to collar, and carry :p

Will be fixed.

Kharn

Mar 27, 2016
With one final surge, your !Unknown multi-word tag “”! erupts inside her, sending a rush of cum into her eager womb. She tears herself away from your kiss, crying out and arching her back. Her vagina clamps around your gushing cock, its velvety walls pulsing along your length.

Fuck scene with female Zil (dick fuck).

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
Quick tip;

When i go to character perks, it doesn't say i have the onyx token after i collar Ceraph (but i can still use her)

Screenshot 2016-07-05 at 11.22.45 PM.png

Kharn

Mar 27, 2016
Hugging Nayna resulted in:

You open your arms wide and let the ecstatic climatologist pull you into a tight hug. She may be short, but she’s a powerful hugger. Your nudity doesn’t seem to bother her

Something bad happened!

TypeError: Error #1010
    at classes::Creature/wettestVaginalWetness()
    at classes::TiTS/hugNaynaGogogo()

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Quick tip;

When i go to character perks, it doesn't say i have the onyx token after i collar Ceraph (but i can still use her)

Why are you looking for it in the perks? It is a key item.

With one final surge, your !Unknown multi-word tag “”! erupts inside her, sending a rush of cum into her eager womb. She tears herself away from your kiss, crying out and arching her back. Her vagina clamps around your gushing cock, its velvety walls pulsing along your length.

Fuck scene with female Zil (dick fuck).

Vanilla TiTs bug.

Hugging Nayna resulted in:

You open your arms wide and let the ecstatic climatologist pull you into a tight hug. She may be short, but she’s a powerful hugger. Your nudity doesn’t seem to bother her

Something bad happened!

TypeError: Error #1010
    at classes::Creature/wettestVaginalWetness()
    at classes::TiTS/hugNaynaGogogo()

Vanilla TiTs bug.

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
Why are you looking for it in the perks? It is a key item.

it said perk earned

also on an unrelated note, um yammi has this unknown recipie, and i know it has to do with snuggling with a mengha huntress, but how do you activate that exactly?

Blackwater Syn

Aug 28, 2015
um yammi has this unknown recipie

You need to be in the deep jungles where the naleen huntress can spawn at a certain time. She'll invite you home for the night, and make you breakfast in the morning. When you next see Yammi, she'll know the recipe that the huntress used.

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
You need to be in the deep jungles where the naleen huntress can spawn at a certain time. She'll invite you home for the night, and make you breakfast in the morning. When you next see Yammi, she'll know the recipe that the huntress used.

so no fight is prompted?

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
wow, there is 21 pages on this thread now, when i joined there wasn't even ten, how time flys by.

Kitteh6660

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
I ended up breaking TiTS after beating Lethice. :p

When I chose "Abort NOW" and got out, I got out as the champion. My TiTS character got overwritten by my CoC character and smuggled the items out of Mareth. Unfortunately, it meant that my perks and items got overwritten. Ember events still proc as well.

Of course, that was from few versions ago, not sure if this is intended or not.

Claire

Jul 6, 2016
Dat lotus suit. Gg on the Warframe reference, nice touch, actually made me really disappointed I can't buy it. Oh well, Nova is a close second on that front for my space knight. Still this is a top quality mod!

Status
Not open for further replies.