[TiTS+CoC] Lucid Dreams (1.1.10 for TiTS 0.6.92)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Well technicaly you giving the one who making those armors palce to live and buy materials then sell produced stuff. SO you more like Boss of silk armors factory :p

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Well technicaly you giving the one who making those armors palce to live and buy materials then sell produced stuff. SO you more like Boss of silk armors factory :p

Now we need a quest when you are negotiating for a steady material supply deliveries to equip Tel Adre guards with top-tier armor.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Now we need a quest when you are negotiating for a steady material supply deliveries to equip Tel Adre guards with top-tier armor.

Well depending on outcome PC ends up fucking one of their guard so.... that could lead to some interesting effects. Thou I not think Urta got much to say when it come to deciding. Anyway if that income won't be carried outside VR to normal TiTS space what the difference in allowing PC avator in CoC to get some gems ;)

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
You could as well just change amount of silk needed for armor so it won't give any profit either (well I wonder how many people was running between farming silk and selling armor made of it).

dwagon

May 11, 2016
You could as well just change amount of silk needed for armor so it won't give any profit either (well I wonder how many people was running between farming silk and selling armor made of it).

OOOOOrrrrrrr you can reduce the cost of silk armors to 50 gems.

Partysan

Sep 16, 2015
Yeah, there is rrspetable people farming with bare hands instead of doing factories, and by that i mean getting one, not spamming the crafting to death

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
i mean, it doesn't matter either way, with vanilla TiTs and no save editing i was able to get this amount of credits

Screenshot 2016-06-21 at 7.54.00 PM.png

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
i mean, it doesn't matter either way, with vanilla TiTs and no save editing i was able to get this amount of credits

I don't think that farming Lash is a legal source of cash.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Lash is only "illegal" in the sense that he's not intended to be beaten. The fact he can doesn't matter, it requires a very precise set up and was intended to just be a silly thing if you wanted to jack/jill off in his clinic.

Partysan

Sep 16, 2015
They talked about buff slash, he isnt supposed to be defeated, just to be so insanily strong that you feel hopeless agains him

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Dr. Lash been nigh killable at first but people soon found way to beat him. Devs said they will change him...when they get to him so for now it looks like beating Lash or using milkers at NT are legal sources (well latter was nerfed already while former not yet). Porbably when we got some lvl vcap rise they may make some small adjustments to Lash (I got strong feeling that when ship sim will be finaly added it will be fixed at least enough to not let use Lash to pay for all rest that MasterCard of future can't ;) )

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@Karretch Yaa that was...looking around looking for victim...an autoeditor fault to change it from nigh ^^

Well anyway so far stuff we can spen on credits ingame if we not blowing up for tons of TF is still lower than 1 Lash. When I tried count all spending it reached barely 0,1 Lash (well still not bought Bess all her dresses even other gender than her ones and all mods) but that won;t still I think push it above 0,2 Lash.

Amortrix

Jun 22, 2016
Curious I have no idea if this is due to the updated version of this mod, or even TiTs itself, but it seems like the amount of XP needed and you get overall even from older enemies seems to have increased. Like I need far more than before to level up, but they give me like 26+ XP now on victory compared to the 10 or so I would gain. The same goes for the price of items have had their credits increased, but now the credits I get for selling items has also increased. For example the atma armor was like 330 or so credits if I would sell it, but now it goes for like 1550 or so credits, and this is from the same guys on Men'ga the first planet you go to. Is there something wrong with my version or is everyone going through that?

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Curious I have no idea if this is due to the updated version of this mod, or even TiTs itself, but it seems like the amount of XP needed and you get overall even from older enemies seems to have increased. Like I need far more than before to level up, but they give me like 26+ XP now on victory compared to the 10 or so I would gain.

Mod is now using built-in TiTS experience system.

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
wait, i got a question about not being able to give specials to tfs from coc, like bull charge with horns and tail whip with tails. why not give perks instead? like myr venom, cant you copy that with spider bite?

(unrelated note)

for the giant statue in lethice stronghold, maybe make it weak to corrosive damage? then people can strategize and use tanis bow against it.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
wait, i got a question about not being able to give specials to tfs from coc, like bull charge with horns and tail whip with tails. why not give perks instead? like myr venom, cant you copy that with spider bite?

(unrelated note)

for the giant statue in lethice stronghold, maybe make it weak to corrosive damage? then people can strategize and use tanis bow against it.

Well, not that it is not possible... More like "I don't want to dive into that mess".

You can't get Tanis bow in the VR without cheating.

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
You can't get Tanis bow in the VR without cheating.

sadness...shouldnt eldrich staff be ranged weapon? you dont smack some one with a staff nd just freeze them... YOU SHOOT BOLTS OF ICE!

Status
Not open for further replies.