[TiTS+CoC] Lucid Dreams (1.1.10 for TiTS 0.6.92)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
Nope. There is no content for her. And, since that fight inevitably means game's end, it can't be.

its possible, but only with exploits... as in, a few items from both tits and coc togethor, and a full inventory of those items xD

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
Mini Rant: I spent roughly 2 hours reloading my save file looking for bimbo liquor in Benoit's store...time between it of course...I didn't get any. Next day. Reload 4 times and it shows up.

WTF.

(I'm not complaining about mod...I'm just mad at life)

Last edited by a moderator:

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Updated to the new public TiTS build. It looks like I should finish it since merging becomes more and more troublesome...

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Does Fen somehow gave you note that after LD will be finished it will became part of the game?

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Does Fen somehow gave you note that after LD will be finished it will became part of the game?

Yes, I've explicitly asked for a prior agreement. It likely won't be too soon (it is damn massive, after all, and needs a thorough review), but I've got a green light for moving in that direction. But I have no reason to hurry, after all.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Yeah you still got few loose ties to deal with. But after all of that it would be end of LD mod -_-' Oh well I suppose you wll then start some new big project or some smaller ones.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Yeah you still got few loose ties to deal with. But after all of that it would be end of LD mod -_-' Oh well I suppose you wll then start some new big project or some smaller ones.

Everything that has a beginning has an end... This one was never intended to be forever ongoing.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
At least if not Fox TF then LD mod becoming part of vanilla TiTS should make you purple :p

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
oooh... don't trigger him!  xD

LoL what about not triggering him. I mean looking like 'certains' individuals made no less deeds and yet have purple I still suprised he isn't purple by now. He at last deserve it already.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Well that not this fairy tale :p Maybe he should have taint resistance instead of corruption resistance ;)

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Well that not this fairy tale :p Maybe he should have taint resistance instead of corruption resistance ;)

Actually, CoC is not a fairy tale as well, as revealed in one of the endings.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Actually, CoC is not a fairy tale as well, as revealed in one of the endings.

I think form TiTS story pov it's a fairy tale. Fen not allowed directly references between both games so I see as only if LD will make impression it's some newest VR game for bored people in TiTSverse to play it won't be making any connections. Even if people know that IT'S actualy whole vanilla CoC ported into TiTS xD

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
I think form TiTS story pov it's a fairy tale. Fen not allowed directly references between both games so I see as only if LD will make impression it's some newest VR game for bored people in TiTSverse to play it won't be making any connections. Even if people know that IT'S actualy whole vanilla CoC ported into TiTS xD

Even without them being in the same multiverse, it is sort of like Might and Magic setting. Starts as fantasy, but twists into something other.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
True True. Maybe that VR game will be named after all as Corruption of Champions in TiTSverse. Thou only time can show.

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
finally am gonna be able to get an ACTUAL laptop soon because of my summer job, maybe then I can help check your spelling before you release content!

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
um, is it possible to get spider silk from Benoit? I had nothing else to do so I checked to see if Benoit sells everything that the wiki said he can, but spider silk isn't appearing in the 3rd slot, even nurses clothing and bondage straps are appearing more often!

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
um, is it possible to get spider silk from Benoit? I had nothing else to do so I checked to see if Benoit sells everything that the wiki said he can, but spider silk isn't appearing in the 3rd slot, even nurses clothing and bondage straps are appearing more often!

Nope. I've considered it a hole in the game balance.

Status
Not open for further replies.