[TiTS+CoC] Lucid Dreams (1.1.10 for TiTS 0.6.92)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
nerv-old.jpg

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
I'm curious about the status of this mod. Is there going to be an update for the newest public build?

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
hey, ive been on hiatus for a while, and i probably still will be, but ive recently decided to play again, and i dont know if ive said this, but helspawn cant grow up properly, is seems as though its the timer for her to fully grow up

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
hey, ive been on hiatus for a while, and i probably still will be, but ive recently decided to play again, and i dont know if ive said this, but helspawn cant grow up properly, is seems as though its the timer for her to fully grow up
Yes, I've missed a hook for her. Actually, this is a thing I've messed up: I've changed time model to TiTS one, and now there is no proper way to make a night event hooks. And there is a lot of them. And I'm not up to the proper overhaul.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
I suspect your mysterious vanishing for around whole week from forum was somehow connected to this...

So with not feeling mint to work on TiTS you shifting your gaze to other games or things hosted here on forum?

Magic Ted

Forum God
Aug 26, 2015
The answer to that one is no, by the way.

Some people just gotta use all the rope they get

Status
Not open for further replies.