[TiTS+CoC] Lucid Dreams (1.1.10 for TiTS 0.6.92)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
oh! now that your back, ive been meaning to mention, i dont think arians tailsman is working properly, i cant find the spell in my specials menu even though it said its charged with an immolation spell in key items.

Last edited by a moderator:

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
oh! now that your back, ive been meaning to mention, i dont think arians tailsman is working properly, i cant find the spell in my specials menu even though it said its charged with an immolation spell in key items.

Not exactly "back", but will fix it.

BlueRaverFox

Oct 5, 2015
Got an odd bug, I think.  Since using this build, I keep getting blurbs about having eggs shifting around inside, like I used an Ovi Elixer.  But my character isn't pregnant.  Usually occurs after resting or sleeping.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Got an odd bug, I think.  Since using this build, I keep getting blurbs about having eggs shifting around inside, like I used an Ovi Elixer.  But my character isn't pregnant.  Usually occurs after resting or sleeping.

Do you have Bunny Eggs or Oviposition perks? If yes, it should cause Ovi Elixir pregnancy periodically. If it shows blurbs but not causing pregnancy or you have no such perks this is a bug.

BlueRaverFox

Oct 5, 2015
Do you have Bunny Eggs or Oviposition perks? If yes, it should cause Ovi Elixir pregnancy periodically. If it shows blurbs but not causing pregnancy or you have no such perks this is a bug.

I do have the Oviposition perk, but at the time of the blurbs, there was no pregnancy.  As of yet, still getting the blurbs, yet no pregnancy.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
I do have the Oviposition perk, but at the time of the blurbs, there was no pregnancy.  As of yet, still getting the blurbs, yet no pregnancy.

Looks like new TiTS time process system broke event engine, which never was actually stable. Try new update. Oviposition looks fine, but I have no idea what else is broken now...

BlueRaverFox

Oct 5, 2015
Looks like new TiTS time process system broke event engine, which never was actually stable. Try new update. Oviposition looks fine, but I have no idea what else is broken now...

Still getting the blurbs, unfortunately.  Even tried loading up an incredibly old save and still get the blurbs.  Tried a different character, though, and didn't get the blurbs.

Noticed previously that Ovi pregnancy wasn't occuring before, but with new update is working.  Pregnancy goes normally, then after birth, still get egg shifting blurbs.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Still getting the blurbs, unfortunately.  Even tried loading up an incredibly old save and still get the blurbs.  Tried a different character, though, and didn't get the blurbs.

Noticed previously that Ovi pregnancy wasn't occuring before, but with new update is working.  Pregnancy goes normally, then after birth, still get egg shifting blurbs.

Can you share your save?

SpikeEye

Aug 27, 2015
So judging by the latest posts in this thread, I take it that you aren't supposed to start off as a harpy with unfertilized eggs and 50 golden seeds in your inventory first time you enter the vr pod? It seems quite strange, which is why I want to make sure.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
So judging by the latest posts in this thread, I take it that you aren't supposed to start off as a harpy with unfertilized eggs and 50 golden seeds in your inventory first time you enter the vr pod? It seems quite strange, which is why I want to make sure.

Ooops... Debug...

Fixed in 1.1.10

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
I had a feeling that was the case. At least I can use the key of the twillight. For now...

Just a minute, I'm uploading fixed version.

Why GitHub is so slow?

SpikeEye

Aug 27, 2015
Just a minute, I'm uploading fixed version.

Why GitHub is so slow?

There we go, much better now! Thanks, you magnificent bastard! Here's hoping you'll continue working on this for a good while longer.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
There we go, much better now! Thanks, you magnificent bastard! Here's hoping you'll continue working on this for a good while longer.

It's already done, in fact. Almost all content is ported.

cheesebehemoth

Feb 28, 2016
When I choose Amily's defur option I'm given the list of ingredients I need despite having them all in my inventory.

Status
Not open for further replies.