[TiTS+CoC] Lucid Dreams (1.1.10 for TiTS 0.6.92)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
What do I get by using this mod that I wouldn't get from downloading CoC and opening it in my browser and playing it there?
It's rewritten to the TiTS engine. Using cheat code you can even make your Steele a Champion. Perks, TFs, all that things. It is not recommended to do so, though.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
To clarify what Etis is saying, using a cheatcode will allow your Steele to use the VR pod that houses the "game" of CoC and keep their body instead of making a new one for the game. The drawback is that anything that changes your character in the "game" changes your Steele outside, including but not limited to perks and TFs.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
I thought this was VR? Does it carry over into your TiTS game?
It is a VR with a strangely efficient feedback. Basically, the pod is a life sustenance machine (you can remain inside for years, after all) which can transform you. Originally "Champion Steele" was intended to be a regular mode, but Fenoxo was against it.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
So Etis since github repo went priv you will be working on updating mod to each public version (as Fen said something about possible letting people see only the one with public build code or some other way will be used to keep mod quite close up to newest version of TiTS?

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
So Etis since github repo went priv you will be working on updating mod to each public version (as Fen said something about possible letting people see only the one with public build code or some other way will be used to keep mod quite close up to newest version of TiTS?
I'm only updating to public versions anyways.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Oh well then it will not affect much mod releases. And does you hear anything lately from Fen it this mod of yours will still be just a mod without chnace to someday been implemented to main game?

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Oh well then it will not affect much mod releases.
As long as access issues would be sorted out. It looks it would take some time.
And does you hear anything lately from Fen it this mod of yours will still be just a mod without chnace to someday been implemented to main game?
I probably should do something about it, but Skyrim SE won't release me.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Ohh ok well I thought it was jsut Fen not contacted you but it was that you also not had time lately to ask him again about it ^^ Well I hope he will be this time more kindly looking at including LD stuff to base game of his.

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
I just read through this entire thread in two days, and I have to say that I'm impressed.

Now, before I jump into playing CoC in TiTS, I have to use the keyofthetwillight cheat to use my TiTS character in the VR chamber, correct?

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
I just read through this entire thread in two days, and I have to say that I'm impressed.

Now, before I jump into playing CoC in TiTS, I have to use the keyofthetwillight cheat to use my TiTS character in the VR chamber, correct?
Note, that some content (mostly pregnancy) would not be accessible if you are using it.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
I think it was said something about contacting admins/devs for people that was somehow more involved with code. Maybe you could PM or other way contact them about been able to see current public build code to update your mod version with it.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
I know about this thread but you do told devs you would be using public version code to upgrade your mod base akak TiTS code as it was sort of mod to TiTS. So you not plan to contact them now to talk about getting access for use at mod update code for 0.7.2? Or would atm wait till their work those other ways to share it with people like you while cutting off others that was only using it to spread builds without devs approval?

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
I know about this thread but you do told devs you would be using public version code to upgrade your mod base akak TiTS code as it was sort of mod to TiTS. So you not plan to contact them now to talk about getting access for use at mod update code for 0.7.2? Or would atm wait till their work those other ways to share it with people like you while cutting off others that was only using it to spread builds without devs approval?
https://forum.fenoxo.com/threads/github-access-request.4777/

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Heh you speak with links today it seems ^^
Well then I hope to see your prayer wil be listened soon (and now I wonder...what link you could use to reply for that...maybe already made new update for mod)

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Heh you speak with links today it seems ^^
Well then I hope to see your prayer wil be listened soon (and now I wonder...what link you could use to reply for that...maybe already made new update for mod)
When-Heaven-is-Silent.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.