One & Omi

Lord Lodestar

Sep 24, 2016
Lodestar here with yet another idea. How do you folks feel about some more horned goils and bois in the TiTSverse? If something like this were to be implemented, what would you want out of them? Knotted human cocks? Two horns? One horn? Red? Blue?

Perhaps "Oni" are of a similar nature to hRadians, except propagated by a bunch of space weabs? Gimme your thoughts, y'all.

This will most likely be what I end up working on once I'm "done" with the Tenta-Suit project, so I'd like to get some community input in the meantime.

Edit:

Instead of coming up with a whole new race, I've decided to create new NPCs of the Nyomi race created by Frogapus. Said Nyomi NPCs will occupy a shop called the "One & Omi" which will sell some transformatives and (potentially weaby) clothing items.

TF Ideas:
-Horn Growth + Polishing Kit
-Raiju-based TF: Lightning Puppers, y'all. Similar deal to Ausar and Huskar treats (Thundaur Treats? Y/N?). May or may not take cues from best-mon Zinogre
-Tengu TF: Big snozz birb peeps.
-Kirin: Can take or leave tauricness, but I'd say the best description for these are unicorn dragons.

11/27/16
https://docs.google.com/document/d/...QF8k9rdiq-w0am_YEuGJaRI/edit?usp=docslist_api

The beginnings of a Google Doc! So far, the only thing done are the day & night staff intros, and even those I intend to go back and work out some kinks.

Last edited:

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Can we have a race of maleherms?   Masculinity is underrepresented.

How about sheathed human cocks (havn't seen those before), blue colors, one horn. 

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015
Not specifically Oni, but there's these ogres for Phaedra II I wrote with Foxx that can have Oni-like mutations.

I also have 8 sex scenes(5 female + 3 male) written but they are in kinda of a deplorable state.

Last edited by a moderator:

MagusErebus

Nov 27, 2015
Make them space weebs that see MonMusu and MonsterGirlQuest as the pinacle of art/their bible. That way best grill can be cosplayed in spess.

Gt+tan+skin+gt+blond+hair+gt+7+feet+_55080082d713c0627d1cd5afd1ad1027.jpg

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
I'm not really interested in "x IN SPACE". Less so if weeaboos finally managed to convince people that oni are ogres. Having said that, I'm always one for ogres and trolls in my smut. But I am not into muscled, overtly tall characters. Knotted, foreskinned penises and horns is something I like. And maleherms! Can they be hugged and cuddled? Do they fashion their clubs after their own dongs?

meijis

Jun 12, 2016
I would love an Oni race

But with a twist, what if there are no female Onis and all of them are male herms?

I would also love a new Oni follower 

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016

Lord Lodestar

Sep 24, 2016
Can we have a race of maleherms?   Masculinity is underrepresented.

How about sheathed human cocks (havn't seen those before), blue colors, one horn. 

I'm not really interested in "x IN SPACE". Less so if weeaboos finally managed to convince people that oni are ogres. Having said that, I'm always one for ogres and trolls in my smut. But I am not into muscled, overtly tall characters. Knotted, foreskinned penises and horns is something I like. And maleherms! Can they be hugged and cuddled? Do they fashion their clubs after their own dongs?

I would love an Oni race

But with a twist, what if there are no female Onis and all of them are male herms?

I would also love a new Oni follower 

I certainly don't mind this.

Now that I think about it, the only maleherm in-game that I can think of off the top of my head is, like... Alex? Maybe?  Something to consider, for sure. Though, with my tastes, I'd probably end up writing some femboyherms (which might be missing the point? Hell if I know.)

Make them space weebs that see MonMusu and MonsterGirlQuest as the pinacle of art/their bible. That way best grill can be cosplayed in spess.

-Image Snip-

Homeboy here knows the deal. Though, I'm partial to Rachnera if I'm being honest.

Well, didn't @Frogapus already come up with an Oni-like species with her Raga of Matri character?  :smugdog:

Well, damn. She (and the Nyomi) actually seem pretty cool. Special note to the "Gravity Weapons", though. Something about 'em just really gets me going.

Not specifically Oni, but there's these ogres for Phaedra II I wrote with Foxx that can have Oni-like mutations.

I also have 8 sex scenes(5 female + 3 male) written but they are in kinda of a deplorable state.

These guys are actually pretty neat. Is this "accident" related to Phaedra II as a whole, or is this a specific incident in Vradka history? Can't leave me hanging like that, man.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
femboyherms

Hhhh <3
I like your tastes already.

think femboy herms could work somehow? I mean if you were to be doing maleherms anyways they gotta be male identifying and all. The basic stuffs really.
And yeah, Alex is literally the only maleherm in the game, I don't recall ever seeing another guy like him anywhere.

Lord Lodestar

Sep 24, 2016
Hhhh <3
I like your tastes already.

think femboy herms could work somehow? I mean if you were to be doing maleherms anyways they gotta be male identifying and all. The basic stuffs really.
And yeah, Alex is literally the only maleherm in the game, I don't recall ever seeing another guy like him anywhere.

I'd imagine that (if they're going to be a proper race rather than a hRad/Demon style mod) femboys are a rarer type than other more typical "oni" creatures.

I had a bit of a brain blast last night, so I thought I'd share. This could maybe work for a whole race of horned maleherms, but it probably works best in the "space weab mod-kit" realm. 

Basically, it's a pair of "Oni" twins that run a shop called "One and Onii". Along with an "Oni" TF (which I'm tempted to call "Onii-Champ"), I could imagine them selling horn-growing products (anybody gave one in the works?) and nonsense like Taimanin style ninja outfits and the like. 

They're actually manning the store while their older brother (their "Onii-chan", of course.) is out. You'll also encounter big bro, and the ambitious part of me would like big bronii the twins to man the shop at certain points in the day. 

Lord Lodestar

Sep 24, 2016
How about a Oni dom with a Bruchandus or Taufedi sub/assistant.   There already is a Bruchandus project in the works, but you could probably be the first to make a Taufedi NPC. 

https://fenoxo.com/forum/index.php?/topic/534-manly-content-thread/#comment-7906

Who woulda thought that booty slime would be such an appealing prospect? I'm almost torn between femtwins and a 'fedi as assistant shopkeeps now.

Further thoughts on the femboy twins (and some stuff about the "Oni" in general) since the ideas just kept flowing:

-In the event that the "Oni" are basically just modded humans, the twins would have modded themselves to stay close to big bronii. This would lead to the twins being a little distressed about their brother finally having a steady girlfriend. Due to said ladyfriend having rather impressive chesticles, similarly endowed PCs will end up receiving a somewhat cold reception from at least one of the twins. Though, you can fix that by showing him/them the "power of titship" (paizuri and/or nipplefucking).

-A sufficiently Oni'd up male PC would be an "Onii", fem would be "Onee" just to hammer in the weab aspect of this particular version. 

-How into uniform skin colors are you guys? Potential variations I can see are the classic red and blue, with a nice tan and/or dark option for lovers of regular skin tones (TF could maybe act like Sylvanol?). Any thoughts would be appreciated. 

-Funny thought: What if (legit maleherm race) "Oni" were the Oni of folklore and humans being "captured by demons" were actually just abducted by aliens? I feel like that's been the case in more than one anime.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
-Funny thought: What if (legit maleherm race) "Oni" were the Oni of folklore and humans being "captured by demons" were actually just abducted by aliens? I feel like that's been the case in more than one anime.

I'm pretty sure you'd have to take that up with Fen or Savin.

MagusErebus

Nov 27, 2015
-A sufficiently Oni'd up male PC would be an "Onii", fem would be "Onee" just to hammer in the weab aspect of this particular version. 

That'd be a great silly mode feature along with sufficiently Oni'd PC's when talking to other Onis going full on weeb speak. Like Brute/Ditz Speech but with ~desu and tuturu~ ♫, all that jazz. 

I'm partial to Rachnera if I'm being honest.

But Rachnera can't wear lower body clothing.

rachenra is groce.jpg

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Oh my that pick how would spiders wear pants...I think more like left one since we could say their lower body is the posterior section.

Lord Lodestar

Sep 24, 2016
That'd be a great silly mode feature along with sufficiently Oni'd PC's when talking to other Onis going full on weeb speak. Like Brute/Ditz Speech but with ~desu and tuturu~ ♫, all that jazz. 

But Rachnera can't wear lower body clothing.

View attachment 5503

It'd probably be the default in a designer mod, but a "Moespeak" thing might be pretty funny, if possibly a pain in the ass to write. 

I dunno, brah. I don't really see a lack of pants as a disadvantage for the spida-goil.

Anyways, how would these Oni be different from Frogapus' Oni-like race?

That's the real kicker. Because, other than having them possibly be a maleherm race, I admittedly don't have a bunch of interesting ideas at the moment.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
The whole Oni thing doesn't leave for that much interesting stuff form wise.   Maybe interesting culture or technology.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
It'd probably be the default in a designer mod, but a "Moespeak" thing might be pretty funny, if possibly a pain in the ass to write.
That may be a bad idea as nice, mischievous and hard plus bimbo and brute are already a pain in the ass for other writers to account for. not to mention how all those scenes that incorporate those personalities/speech patterns would have to be edited to account for this new "Moespeak"

That's the real kicker. Because, other than having them possibly be a maleherm race, I admittedly don't have a bunch of interesting ideas at the moment.
I've seen Raga partially coded on github. So unless you want the two races to be related it would cause a lot of confusion and lower your chances of your race be accepted, if you don't make your Oni-like different.

Lord Lodestar

Sep 24, 2016
Hmm. Having the (tentatively named) Onii bear some relation to the Nyomi could be interesting. If not an outright splinter race (early group of Seekers, perhaps? Though, that'd be a hard sell on the all maleherm thing), then at the very least they could have amicable relations.

MagusErebus

Nov 27, 2015
You can always make this element a cultural/religious thing instead of a biological limitation. So they are a group of Nyomi that for x, y and z reasons decide that they prefer this form and mass-modded themselves.

^ This. There could even be factions on whatever planet they live on that are at war with each other. Like Amazonian Futas, Mature Onee-chans/Kaa-sans, and Cute Traps. Space Weebs who emulate anime speak and model their bodies and sexuality on hentai tags.2016-11-12 00.58.33.jpg

Lord Lodestar

Sep 24, 2016
You can always make this element a cultural/religious thing instead of a biological limitation. So they are a group of Nyomi that for x, y and z reasons decide that they prefer this form and mass-modded themselves.
I could see this coming about at least partially due to the whole "reproduction is decided by committee" aspect of their culture.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
All Oni are 5000 year old lolis girls.