One & Omi

Lord Lodestar

Sep 24, 2016
Not so much an update as a little bit of insight into the realm of Eventually as far as sex scenes go.

Guho:
-Pitch Vaginal: The big ol' Nyom initiates his "special move", leading you to wonder who's reaallly getting fucked in the situation.
-Catch Vaginal: Guho lifts you up and takes you to pound town with dem Nyom muscles. Will try and have a version for at least the 'Taurs.
-Catch Anal: Buttlovin'. May have additional shiz if you're a femboy like the Twins.
-Threesome with Rohan: Spitroast or DP? Two in one orifice?
-Eventually: Threesome with Guho and his bitchwyrm girlfriend Shanoa

Rohan:
-Ninja Roleplaying: PC or Rohan plays captured shinobi/kunoichi under "interrogation" by their captor.
-Honestly open to more suggestions. Might expand into further cosplay roleplaying situations

Seo&Jhoon
-Frotwich
-Pitch Anal: Multi-Dick PCs will stack the nyom boys and fuck 'em both. Single dickers will play a game of duck-duck-goose to see who gets the load. Especially productive PCs will be generous enough that everyone wins.
-Catch DP: Spitroast or regular DP
-Pitch DP: Steele and either Seo or Jhoon gives the other boyo some dickings. Spitroast only until you get them to give up that virgin poonani
-Eventually: Camwhoring with the boyos. Bonus if you're also a femboy. Even moreso if you're a femboyherm.
-Eventuall: Tittybreak. Busty PCs will be able to give the stubborn Seo a proper taste of tiddy. Paizuri, nipplefucking, breastfeeding and more. Will have variations depending on whether or not you've gotten Jhoon his own pair of tits.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zavos

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Must... resist... suggesting... including other options... to DP.... besides... double dongs...

Lord Lodestar

Sep 24, 2016
double taildongs
Ah, yeah.
Hell, even wearing a hardlight/strapon with an actual dong. Or the back tentacles. Lotta options now that I think about it.

Hm. Maybe even double DP for post cherry popping now that I think about it.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Maybe there could be an option for multiple dongs of this sort. Either 2+ tailcocks, cockwings, loooong cocks with prehensile flag....

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Ah, yeah.
Hell, even wearing a hardlight/strapon with an actual dong. Or the back tentacles. Lotta options now that I think about it.

Hm. Maybe even double DP for post cherry popping now that I think about it.
Or just use a tail cock as a secondary cock to single crotch-dicked PCs.... :oops:

But let's leave that be. All those optiones would bloat the project waaay to much. :colbert:

Lord Lodestar

Sep 24, 2016
The amount of cock-cocktail-othershit combinations is staggering for sure. I'll try to keep at least a few of them in mind, at least.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Looking around, it seems like One and Oni is the intended destination for horn stuff and pleasure pallate. Any update on Paras?

Lord Lodestar

Sep 24, 2016
Looking around, it seems like One and Oni is the intended destination for horn stuff and pleasure pallate. Any update on Paras?
Not yet, but now that I've gotten those two out of my system, I'm gonna go back to working on Parry in earnest.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Got an idea for another simple transformative for 1 and oni. A item to grant a tongue the aphrodisiac laced flag.

Lord Lodestar

Sep 24, 2016
Got an idea for another simple transformative for 1 and oni. A item to grant a tongue the aphrodisiac laced flag.
The real question is whether it'd be part of a larger TF, or if it really should be a standalone flag addition.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
The real question is whether it'd be part of a larger TF, or if it really should be a standalone flag addition.
Prefferably as a flag adder, but we're all rather used to savescumming specific tf's in persuit of our idea forms. Just an idea.

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Prefferably as a flag adder, but we're all rather used to savescumming specific tf's in persuit of our idea forms. Just an idea.
Maybe a TF which gives skin/cocks/vaginas/tongue the aphrodisiac laced flag?