So, Atha last cam show?

Ranma

Mar 26, 2016
Did she just fucking die? Maybe I'm seeing too much into that ending but damn.

hawke56

Jan 1, 2016
She's most likely fine (albeit pregnant with Cockvine). After all there was someone already knocking at her door, before the camera was knocked down (Probably her Gryvain Friend).

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
She's most likely fine (albeit pregnant with Cockvine). After all there was someone already knocking at her door, before the camera was knocked down (Probably her Gryvain Friend).

I wonder if she'll keep them, use the funding to create a green house, filled with giant tentacle cocks of all shapes that only a size queen could take. Open up a shop to sell organic custom cock vines. xD

Last edited by a moderator:

hawke56

Jan 1, 2016
I wonder if she'll keep them, use the funding to create a green house, filled with giant tentacle cocks of all shapes that only a size queen could take. Open up a shop to sell organic custom cock vines. xD

Probably not. Aren't they kind of illegal to have?

Ranma

Mar 26, 2016
Wasn't she on earth? If those things run away they risk being over run with throb enhanced tentacle cock monsters all over the planet

hawke56

Jan 1, 2016
Wasn't she on earth? If those things run away they risk being over run with throb enhanced tentacle cock monsters all over the planet

Currently there is nothing that can run away. The one cockvine is attached to her lower back and the ones in her womb are... well, still in her womb. Should be more than enough time to get her to a medical center to remove the cockvines.

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
I'm the Paragon type, or at least Paragade so yeah, my Steele would try to stop a mass invasion of vine monsters on earth.

It wouldn't really do any harm, we'd study it and have a custom weed killer for it in a week.

Ranma

Mar 26, 2016
And then they would corrupt the ecosystem of earth like some of those animals that were smuggled in Australia.

They strike me as an Invasive kind of species
Someone would say i'm looking too deep into it but with a Lore deep like the one in T.I.T.S. I cant help it.

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
And then they would corrupt the ecosystem of earth like some of those animals that were smuggled in Australia.

Someone would say i'm looking too deep into it but with a Lore deep like the one in T.I.T.S. I cant help it.

Its possible, unlike those creatures, this thing would grab humans as soon as it matured, its not subtle. It would only corrupt if it was aided by humans I'd think, which is entirely possible with Atha's display and extranet info.

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015

Yeah it's not as if Terra (earth) isn't a sprawling city wide planet with deserts where the seas used to be... *cough* 40k universe *cough* or *cough* Coruscant (Starwars)  *cough*

Ranma

Mar 26, 2016
Yeah it's not as if Terra (earth) isn't a sprawling city wide planet with deserts where the seas used to be... *cough* 40k universe *cough* or *cough* Coruscant (Starwars)  *cough*

I seriesly need to get around to reading more of that Codex

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
I seriesly need to get around to reading more of that Codex

Honestly I don't know really if the Earth depicted in-game is a city wide planet or if it still has wilderness parts to it. I guess Fen&Co can answer that.

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Regardless it's kind of a sudden dark turn after all the rest of them.  I'm not sure why the author chose to end it that way.

Ranma

Mar 26, 2016
Regardless it's kind of a sudden dark turn after all the rest of them.  I'm not sure why the author chose to end it that way.

Yeah i was thinking the same, like, all the way to there it was silly sexy fun and then it turned into something out of a Corruption of Champions Bad End

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015

TiTS have this dark undertone in many things.

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
TiTS have this dark undertone in many things.

It's not really an undertone, though.  An undertone is "Kara is friendly but also kind of an asshole to you virtually all the time".  This is "nine episodes of Atha doing aboveboard or company-sponsored episodes where she has some lighthearted sexy fun, then an episode where she's suddenly using illegal drugs and smuggled parasites out of nowhere, misuses both and potentially starts an epidemic moments before the cops break down the door to arrest her".  It doesn't really fit what happens before then.

Ranma

Mar 26, 2016
Unless we get to meet her in a future update where shes in that prison where the pirate crew that tried to blow up a planet is in.

That would actually be pretty cool i think

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
It's not really an undertone, though.  An undertone is "Kara is friendly but also kind of an asshole to you virtually all the time".  This is "nine episodes of Atha doing aboveboard or company-sponsored episodes where she has some lighthearted sexy fun, then an episode where she's suddenly using illegal drugs and smuggled parasites out of nowhere, misuses both and potentially starts an epidemic moments before the cops break down the door to arrest her".  It doesn't really fit what happens before then.

It is a verse where one wrong step can lead you to bad end. Though using illegal drugs and illegal parasites on screen seems... strange.

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
Unless we get to meet her in a future update where shes in that prison where the pirate crew that tried to blow up a planet is in.

That would actually be pretty cool i think

That puts a lovely thought in mind, getting to know her well enough to convince her to come with after paying her bail or she signs a indentured servitude contract. Then we'd have options to join in on her cam shows, upgrade our dong designer, supply her with the latest and most exotic cock transformations... Quite a few things popping to mind with this thought.

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
It is a verse where one wrong step can lead you to bad end.

This is not actually the case.

Content is meant to be telegraphed.  You don't just have the PC walk into a room, get beat over the head with a club and wake up getting raped in an alley, even though there are places the PC visits where that is totally a thing that could happen in the real world.  The entire purpose of combat most of the time is to warn the player that there is impending sex with a certain type of creature and they have fetishes X Y and Z.  Combat is sufficiently easy that if the player doesn't want X Y and Z, they can win the fight and leave.  If they want their character to be forcibly subjected to X Y and Z, they can choose to lose the fight, or if they want their character to be dominant in X Y and Z they can win and have sex.  The player is in control of what content they experience.

Atha's shows provide one type of content and then suddenly switch to something much darker with no forewarning until the player is actually reading the scene.  This happens after the player has already made a very significant amount of investment in Atha, both in terms of the non-trivial amount of time required to unlock her scenes and potentially in terms of money contribution to her show.  There is no telegraphing of what's about to happen.

It borders on the absurd, in fact, when you can go watch her live shows after the cockvine episode and everything's perfectly fine, which just serves to make the cockvine episode even more of a non-sequitur.

Ranma

Mar 26, 2016
This is not actually the case.

Content is meant to be telegraphed.  You don't just have the PC walk into a room, get beat over the head with a club and wake up getting raped in an alley, even though there are places the PC visits where that is totally a thing that could happen in the real world.  The entire purpose of combat most of the time is to warn the player that there is impending sex with a certain type of creature and they have fetishes X Y and Z.  Combat is sufficiently easy that if the player doesn't want X Y and Z, they can win the fight and leave.  If they want their character to be forcibly subjected to X Y and Z, they can choose to lose the fight, or if they want their character to be dominant in X Y and Z they can win and have sex.  The player is in control of what content they experience.

Atha's shows provide one type of content and then suddenly switch to something much darker with no forewarning until the player is actually reading the scene.  This happens after the player has already made a very significant amount of investment in Atha, both in terms of the non-trivial amount of time required to unlock her scenes and potentially in terms of money contribution to her show.  There is no telegraphing of what's about to happen.

It borders on the absurd, in fact, when you can go watch her live shows after the cockvine episode and everything's perfectly fine.

I think so too, her live shows being still available despite what happened makes no sense

I mean the one you got access to if you paid her

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
It borders on the absurd, in fact, when you can go watch her live shows after the cockvine episode and everything's perfectly fine, which just serves to make the cockvine episode even more of a non-sequitur.

Which raises the question: Why even bother keeping it in? Especially since I'm guessing there will be more episodes in the future.

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Which raises the question: Why even bother keeping it in? Especially since I'm guessing there will be more episodes in the future.

Why do I have the feeling that Adjatha purposely left it at that for season 1 and just lets us be on edge until season 2 is implemented...(If season 2 is gonna be written and implemented)

I do hope we get a season 2, so we can get back the lighthearted theme.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Why do I have the feeling that Adjatha purposely left it at that for season 1 and just lets us be on edge until season 2 is implemented...(If season 2 is gonna be written and implemented)

I do hope we get a season 2, so we can get back the lighthearted theme.

I hope we go back to lighter tone, aswell.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
After the Stephen fiasco, I doubt it'll be anything dark.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
I still want some sort of variation of the live stream scene if you actually use your Steele's name.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Oh yeah, I love the few times when people acknowledge that.