I'm Curious to Know

KZAR-92

Nov 1, 2015
Am curious to see a show of hands to who'd like this idea as well or even have thought the same thing.

Several characters have their own progress type events. An example being Reaha and curing her addiction or Lane's hypnosis stuff. So the idea that crossed my mind was applying something like that to Inessa and for her it being how submissive she is to Steele. With it after a certain point either Steele tries looking for the key for the chastity belt on her or Steele acting as her dominate orders her to find a way to get it off.

Again this is more me wondering who else have either thought on something like this or just like the idea. This isn't aimed at trying to make anyone actually make this for the game.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
There is one fundamnetal issue with idea for Inessa you meantioned. And that is her author leaving few weeks/months ago our community so unless some will reach Jim-tier of writing along with at least 80% synch of writing like him it would be hard to see some new for her.

So sorry to break your dreams about Inessa x-pack but it have less than 0.1% chance to happen atm.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
They don't have to be as good as Jim, although that'd be nice. Writers have expressed an interest in continuing most if not all of his projects, but Inessa is mid-low on priority.

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
I believe someone's already planned on taking up Inessa's content... though so far they've not shown any proof of their work, only thing we've seen so far is hyperbole and speculation.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Most I heard about someone taking over Jim projects to cntinue them and finish was Eve. But I not think seen Eve on forum posting anything lately.

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Eva last visited last week and last posted in April.

Honestly I think trying to take on Jim's work before finishing her own first projects was a mistake.  It's super easy to get burned out when you try to do too many things at once, especially if you have to mimic the writing style of a different author.

KZAR-92

Nov 1, 2015
There is one fundamnetal issue with idea for Inessa you meantioned. And that is her author leaving few weeks/months ago our community so unless some will reach Jim-tier of writing along with at least 80% synch of writing like him it would be hard to see some new for her.

So sorry to break your dreams about Inessa x-pack but it have less than 0.1% chance to happen atm.

Uh okay. But I didn't say I wanted it made though. I was asking just to see who else had thought about it as well or were like minded about it.

Klaptrap

Aug 27, 2015
Yeah, there's pretty much always somebody interested in whatever you're proposing, no matter what. But if you're not planning on doing anything with it, then you're just pissing in the wind.

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Eva last visited last week and last posted in April.

Honestly I think trying to take on Jim's work before finishing her own first projects was a mistake.  It's super easy to get burned out when you try to do too many things at once, especially if you have to mimic the writing style of a different author.

Yeah this. It had disaster written all over it from the outset, especially when so many people on the forum apparently want it. It's one thing to be running multiple projects of your own, but picking up others' projects is hard.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Uh okay. But I didn't say I wanted it made though. I was asking just to see who else had thought about it as well or were like minded about it.

I just stated so you won't later be dissapoint when seemly noone wanted write this content. As others saying...we got many ideas flowing here but little of them ending ingame... Eve was promising chance for Jom congent been finished but well...s/he seems to be stuck at that all stuff that was writing.

@FrankenApple Sen? o_O Who is that?

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Yeah this. It had disaster written all over it from the outset, especially when so many people on the forum apparently want it. It's one thing to be running multiple projects of your own, but picking up others' projects is hard.

Actually, Eva specifically stated that she won't work on Inessa until after she finishes her resized Embry X-Pack. She still has one proper doc and two quite hefty concepts of her own she juggled around, and it might have taken its toll, but we can't know anything for sure.

In any case, I believe that (RL permitting) Eva would have been open about abandoning those projects or declaring a hiatus.

Last edited by a moderator: