"mysterious item that makes butts bigger"

Crablord

Jan 18, 2016
Can anyone explain this and or point me to where it is on the wiki maybe?

Crablord

Jan 18, 2016
If you're talking about the latest patch, it's the Buttslutinator. I stashed it in the Sheriff's Office for now.

yes, will it be on the wiki anytime soon? Kinda want to know what it does before i use it. 

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
It turns you into a buttslut. Like it has some scenes and some butt-related effects.

It's pretty good, I like these one-off (sort of) scenes like with the Strange Egg, just wish there were more.

Last edited:
Reactions: Crablord

Crablord

Jan 18, 2016
It turns you into a buttslut. Like it has some scenes and some butt-related effects.

It's pretty good, I like these one-off (sort of) scenes like with the Strange Egg, just wish there were more.

same, probably my favorite part of the game :)

Crablord

Jan 18, 2016
so i eventually got to uveto and used it, and i can definitely say it is probably my new favorite out of all TiTs content (i would definitely go 100% if it didn't lead to a bad end lmao).

the only real problem i had was that the buttslut perk didnt actually do what in says it does

i save edited and set my pcs butt size to 0 and it wasn't restored, no idea if anal cum actually restores health, though (i didn't check) 

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
There should be an auto-grow event, that happens every 24 hours, that was recently added to a pull request--so it'll possibly appear in the next release. What it currently does at the moment is limit butt shrinkage. Gooey bodies can work around this, but the new update should also limit that as well. Minimum size is 20, so it will grow up to that much.

TheMoon

Jan 6, 2016

How much buttsluttery are we talking about? Just curious

dwagon

May 11, 2016
How much buttsluttery are we talking about? Just curious

Bad end level on third use.

public function buttSlutBadEnd3():void
{
clearOutput();
showName("BAD\nEND");
output("By the time the machine lets you go, you’re well and truly fucked, mentally and physically. You know that if you kneel down put your ass in the air, someone will come by to fuck it - someone who will claim you and ensure that you’ve always something inside it. You can think of nothing better. Sure, you’ll never get your inheritance, but your cousin can have it. " + rival.mf("He","She") + "’ll never know the happiness you’ve found at the end of a leash.");
badEnd();
}

the 2nd use seems already treatment-level in term of mindbreak.

Last edited by a moderator:

Crablord

Jan 18, 2016

{
clearOutput();
showName("BAD\nEND");
output("By the time the machine lets you go, you’re well and truly fucked, mentally and physically. You know that if you kneel down put your ass in the air, someone will come by to fuck it - someone who will claim you and ensure that you’ve always something inside it. You can think of nothing better. Sure, you’ll never get your inheritance, but your cousin can have it. " + rival.mf("He","She") + "’ll never know the happiness you’ve found at the end of a leash.");
badEnd();
}

but without the intelligence loss

TheMoon

Jan 6, 2016

{
clearOutput();
showName("BAD\nEND");
badEnd();
}

Yep, that seems like a very strong machine. The treatment at least take days to break you. Geez.

Kaz93

Mar 25, 2016
I really like the thing, just wish it would not set the butt size -that- high. 18 would have been much nicer. Dunno, I don't like my butt being described as "borderline freakish".

Tiwick

Jun 10, 2016
Aw man! I'm glad that this is now a thing, though I do wish it had been in effect when I was recording my play-through videos.

Still, there is something to be said about crafting your body throughout the game.

dandan_87

Aug 28, 2015
I really like the thing, just wish it would not set the butt size -that- high. 18 would have been much nicer. Dunno, I don't like my butt being described as "borderline freakish".

Yeah, I agree that's a rather... unsexy description.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Eh, Opala&Family take huge insertions all the time but they still look sexy. It just depends on your art/descriptions.

cobra

Aug 29, 2015
So with the buttslut perk, does going beyond 20 affect appearance descriptions or no?

NEET-Hime

Aug 27, 2015
Buttslutinator!!! well, well, looks like I'm playing the game again, after 2 months.

Blackwater Syn

Aug 28, 2015
I don't like my butt being described as "borderline freakish".

Clearly we must cross that borderline and become what we were always meant to be. A super freak, super freak (super freaky, yow!)

..I'll just see myself out.

Crablord

Jan 18, 2016
So with the buttslut perk, does going beyond 20 affect appearance descriptions or no?

reset my pcs ass size to 14 with save editing then  wafter awhile the perk activated and now its this:

"and your gigantic, rippling behind is obscenely large, bordering freakish, and makes it difficult to run."

hopefully that answers your question

Crablord

Jan 18, 2016
It looks like those who aren't into hyper are doomed to suffer since we apparently are not considered a worthy audience.

unfortunately we all just have to learn to live with having a "borderline freakish"ly sized ass if we wanna use the machine.