[TiTS+CoC] Lucid Dreams (1.1.10 for TiTS 0.6.92)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
sadness...shouldnt eldrich staff be ranged weapon? you dont smack some one with a staff nd just freeze them... YOU SHOOT BOLTS OF ICE!

Arguable. Can't really code Staff Channeling without a lot of dirty hacks and without it... I don't think that any bimbo should be able to do it.

maybe when you find someone to volunteer to help code in stuff?

The source code is in public access.

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
Bug: here's another one, sphynx at sand caves might have a few flags missing

Screenshot 2016-06-24 at 12.42.11 AM.png

a few other things, in the encounters tab with mareth, I completed the phoenix tower quest, but it sais Helia is still a stalker.

(p.s. Why can't I track isabella's statistics?)

Screenshot 2016-06-24 at 10.25.13 AM.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
a few other things, in the encounters tab with mareth, I completed the phoenix tower quest, but it sais Helia is still a stalker.

(p.s. Why can't I track isabella's statistics?)

Mareth statistic tab is in stub state.

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
You made the three new items for the backer build right? what do they do and where can I find them when public build comes out? (i feel like I'm special cuz I get to talk to someone who made content for the game XP)

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
You made the three new items for the backer build right? what do they do and where can I find them when public build comes out? (i feel like I'm special cuz I get to talk to someone who made content for the game XP)

It's basically one thing with one minor variation and one minor side thing. You would be able to buy them from Jade (red) / Nerrasa (arctic).

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
um, something happened? i think immuno boosters were released early, cuz Vi in myrellion sells them

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
um, something happened? i think immuno boosters were released early, cuz Vi in myrellion sells them

They are barely useful without TF since nursedroids provide same functions for free.

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
question: shouldn't vapula be recruitable with jojo and amily not leaving if you have high enough intelligence? 

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
i found some more flags missing

No need to report the same tag multiple times, I'm usually searching for all such cases.

Turning Arian to a herm gives a null breast return during vaginal scenes.

Hm... I'm currently doing a major overhaul of TFable NPCs.

Anyways, I need context to find an exact location of the trouble.

Kharn

Mar 27, 2016
No need to report the same tag multiple times, I'm usually searching for all such cases.

Hm... I'm currently doing a major overhaul of TFable NPCs.

Anyways, I need context to find an exact location of the trouble.

Without copy and pasting the whole thing it appears in this paragraph:

Arian smiles down at you, licking her lips. “Ladon, please,” she moans throatily, half to show she’s paying attention, half from pleasure. “My breasts... please?” she asks, panting, never stopping her bucking against you.

You unthinkingly reach up and take the lizan’s null bosom in your hands, caressing the small, cherry-like nubs of her nipples, caressing the so-so-smooth scales that cover it, creating a texture at once alien and erotic. Arian sighs in pleasure as you continue to massage her breasts. “Do you like them? My breasts? Does it feel weird that I have breasts, despite being a lizan?” You hoarsely whisper to her that you love them, and while it was strange at first, there’s certainly many odder things about this world, and you think they’re part of her natural charms.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015

Arian smiles down at you, licking her lips. “Ladon, please,” she moans throatily, half to show she’s paying attention, half from pleasure. “My breasts... please?” she asks, panting, never stopping her bucking against you.

You unthinkingly reach up and take the lizan’s null bosom in your hands, caressing the small, cherry-like nubs of her nipples, caressing the so-so-smooth scales that cover it, creating a texture at once alien and erotic. Arian sighs in pleasure as you continue to massage her breasts. “Do you like them? My breasts? Does it feel weird that I have breasts, despite being a lizan?” You hoarsely whisper to her that you love them, and while it was strange at first, there’s certainly many odder things about this world, and you think they’re part of her natural charms.

Noted.

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015

you can take pic so you dont have to type it all in. (just sayin')

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
i guess Chromebook was just made to make annoying things simpler.

Even with special soft to make screenshot simple (ShareX can be configured to upload captured image to the cloud and put a link to the buffer), I still can't imagine it easier than Ctrl-c/Ctrl-v.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Experimental update published. Most mutable NPCs are now using TiTS storage. Would break compatibility with vanilla! And it would be a good idea to start a new character as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.