Shark TF?

Ruri

Apr 26, 2016
I yearn for the days back when I could recreate my shark-girl OC in CoC, and I would definitely love to hear that a shark TF is in the works for TiTS as well. 

Please, say it is so, otherwise yes you guys I know the answer "git gud and commission it yourself loser." ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Now that you mention it, I can't believe someone hasn't written SPACE SHARKS already.

Actually, there are huge shortcoming of SPACE X, with vast amount of different X.

I yearn for the days back when I could recreate my shark-girl OC in CoC, and I would definitely love to hear that a shark TF is in the works for TiTS as well. 

Please, say it is so, otherwise yes you guys I know the answer "git gud and commission it yourself loser." ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

https://fenoxo.com/forum/index.php?/topic/51-selachi-sizable-sexy-science-sharks/

Ruri

Apr 26, 2016
Which is sad, because I quite like sharks. (But dolphins are better)

OH, DOLPHINS. THEY THINK THEY'RE SOOOO CUTE, "LOOK AT ME I CAN DO A FLIP, I KNOW SOMETHIN'!"

Flippin' Dolphins man.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Well wouldn't simple shark TF too plain? All typical CoC-ish TF's are kinda warped from smaller to larger degree. So if I could imagine sharky TF in TiTS it would be some to turn PC into space sharkmermaid xD

Last edited by a moderator:

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Well wouldn't simple shark TF too plain? All typical CoC-ish TF's are kinda warped from smaller to larger degree. So if I could imagine sharky TF in TiTS it would be some to turn PC into space sharkmermaid xD

Bearsharktopus (debatable)

Amadis

Apr 19, 2016
Bearsharktopus (debatable)

You forgot the pigman.

Manbearsharktopuspig.

For sharktopodes, to work, maybe tentacle wings? Shark fins are already coded in as being wings, but having a shark tail and tentacle tail doesn't work because there's no support for multiple tail types.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
You forgot the pigman.

Manbearsharktopuspig.

For sharktopodes, to work, maybe tentacle wings? Shark fins are already coded in as being wings, but having a shark tail and tentacle tail doesn't work because there's no support for multiple tail types.

But..but...what about (sala)manders?

Manbearsharktopuspigmanders go go go!

I dunno how would tentacle wings work. Epsecialy for shark-like TF as shark fin is one of mostly recognizable trait of shark that people would notice. I mean what else that will make some game race similar to sharks left? Other traits of them aren't as much famous as good ol fin.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
I dunno how would tentacle wings work. Epsecialy for shark-like TF as shark fin is one of mostly recognizable trait of shark that people would notice. I mean what else that will make some game race similar to sharks left? Other traits of them aren't as much famous as good ol fin.

Three rows of razor-sharp teeth?

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Thing is in CoC shark skin wasn't really treated properly. Just as normal human skin with specific colors while true shark skin should be something different than human skin. But here it's tits not coc so maybe here shark skin would be closer to rl version.

Amadis

Apr 19, 2016
There is the shark face already from CoC, so that's covered.

Skin. Rough, scaley skin.

Yeah, but looking at the code, shark face is basically human face with lots of teeth, at least with how its handled now. As for skin, you would just need to add the skin type or just check if the character has scales and is a shark.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
So all included using shark fin is least pita thing to make peole see that PC is shark-like ^^

Well but that hopefully sooner or later change and other shark traits will be better handled by the game.