Marble's Quest?

Gammerick

Nov 13, 2015
I have no idea how to trigger this.  It's been hundreds of days and she has yet to complain about not being able to nurse me and I can't give her any items whatsoever.

Kharn

Mar 27, 2016
Maybe she already mentioned it at night time and you missed it. Did you try to see if you can give her a pure LaBova?

Gammerick

Nov 13, 2015
I've got 2 Purified LaBova's in my inventory but there's no option to give her anything.  Just appearance, Talk, Her giving ME a present, break up, and release

Kharn

Mar 27, 2016
How many days has it been since you've recruited her by breaking your addiction?

Gammerick

Nov 13, 2015
I'm at 268 days in the game, and I probably recruited her within the first month or so

Kharn

Mar 27, 2016
Do you have the alchemist follower recruited as well? Other than that I just don't know why it isn't firing off by now.

Digital Terror

Feb 12, 2016
Have you chosen to sleep with her from her talk menu (might need to be close to 2100 to show up, not sure), or just have her around camp?

Gammerick

Nov 13, 2015
Have you chosen to sleep with her from her talk menu (might need to be close to 2100 to show up, not sure), or just have her around camp?

ok I've asked her to sleep with me and I've waited like, a couple weeks at least. Is there a certain time that it triggers?

Digital Terror

Feb 12, 2016
You resisted addiction so that you have the 'Marble Resistant' perk and you chose to 'sleep with' in her talk menu but she still won't trigger the quest?

Have you collected bottles of milk from her after she joined your camp?  That's the only other thing I can think of for interacting with her that might be required.  I've triggered the quest in vanilla w/o ever milking her at Whitney's but I carried around a stack of 5 milks for the emergency healing effect or fatigue reduction after she joined my camp.