What's your favourite race in TiTS?

DonKiwi

Feb 6, 2016
So while playing TiTS I realized that some of the races are really interesting, both from a design perspective but also from their backstories.That's what provoked me to think about which one is MY favourite and after a few minutes I came to the conclusion that the Kerokoras are because of their rather small bust, which I actually prefer over huge udders, and their overall design. (for example the colour patterns)

A close second would be the raskvel because of similar reasons and them being one of the smarter races. (unless they're fucking like animals to get pregnant)

So now, as I presume you read in the title I'd love to know YOUR favourite races in TiTS!

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Asuar. The puppysluts are adorable and Dane is kinda a badass who I want to become drinking buddies with.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Kui-tan for now. They are only furries in a game full of reptiles, amphibians, insects, arachnids, molluscs and humans with animal ears. And even they are favorite only due to lack of competitors.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Aside from humans and whatever Aurora and the Queen of the Deep are, out of the currently present races I'd favour vanae, leithan, saeri and siel.

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
It's hard to choose but I do love the Rahn, Sionach (From what I've read I love them already) and Ausar.

Darkwarpalg6

Aug 28, 2015
Naleen, ima naga lover. And galotian, proper birth-start galotian for when it gets into the game mind you.

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
my fave race thats inside the game is the rahn i love those gel people and my non race tf would the sylvanol mainly the fairy version >x3 and the race im most looking forwards to getting in the game is sionach

Corivas

Aug 29, 2015
Simii, because monkey boys/girls is actually pretty good and doesn't get a lot of attention.

NEET-Hime

Aug 27, 2015
Opposing minds think alike?

Opposing minds? We are not that much different. I imaging my opposite some stupid strait laced hot head who cant take a joke. Some one who wouldn't be caught dead in a fetish site, and has a problem with physical contact all together. Just thinking about it is enough to infuriate me.

ABEaIXl.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Heather_Trails

Jan 20, 2016
The Vanae and the Rahn are my favorites followed very closely by the Ovir because the males are the pretty ones. :p

DonKiwi

Feb 6, 2016
Humans. Because i`m boring :D

Ausar can be quite cute tho ^^

how's that boring I think that humans in TiTS are as interesting as any other race there.I mean, we're almost exactly alike with a humanoid animal race on Inessa's home planet. (forgot their name dammit)

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Favorite race to transform into: Orange Myr.

Favorite races to sleep with: Kui-tan, Vanae and Raskvel. Edit: forgot Ausar. Even though I  have difficulty seeing those puppies as a truly separate alien race, they do have some nice 'distinctive features'.

Siel/Saeri and Leithans get an honorable mentioning because of their cool design/lore.

Chesheire

Oct 2, 2015
I'd probably go with the Ausar. I'm a vanilla science loving scrub c:

Nyrea Leithans are simply the most "interesting" to me, although I don't play as one.

Heather_Trails

Jan 20, 2016
Yeah, the chitin is hella neat, though I don't care beyond that.

Yeah, you can get chitin from Zil and hopefully Nyrea when that transformation is made (I really hope it'll be made!)

PyrateHyena

Oct 13, 2015
I guess it's Saeri and Kaithrit for me. Both so adorable. Rahn is a close second, because Ovis.

Chesheire

Oct 2, 2015
That's the mos adorable not-sure-if-Horo I've ever seen.

9UvTzET.gif  I love me some monster girls! On topic: I think besides Leithan and Nyrea, my next favorite would be Vanae. The maiden is just so huggable! She's such a dork lol

That wolf keeps running way from me. Its not like I'm going to do anything I wouldn't do to other people I know.

1435616528684.jpg...Uh... T-that's lewd!

NEET-Hime

Aug 27, 2015
@Chesheire

You do know were your at right, and I'm the lewdest person in Gensokyo.

Don't worry I can fix your confusion,..Spell Card: Lust sign: Dark Matter Infusion

Here is your new avatar

2MyAlQ6.jpg

PS. nik van rajin; That is Kagerou Imaizumi. She is my lesbian neighbor. and far more into Momiji, that fish girl and Mokou