Marriage to Taivra Questions

zOh

Oct 29, 2015
SPOILERS:

So I married Taivra on my secondary character and now I realize that I never recovered the probe, never collected $20,000, and never got a chance to talk to Shade about Uveto or our incestuous relationship. In fact, nothing happened. I just left Taivra's palace, got my Nyrean Royal perk, went around to every planet again, and Shade is still in the bar drinking and I'm pretty sure Taivra is still sitting on the probe. And just to be sure that Taivra is still sitting on the probe, I checked the quest log and it definitely does NOT say "Reclaimed probe".

Is this a bug? Is this intentional? Anybody else get this?

Last edited by a moderator:

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
There is two ways you could be "married" to her. In one probe isn't reclaimed but will be later added, in other (probably the one you not picked) probe is removed from her throne. So did you beat her into dirt alone and then made your queen or more peacufully way you married her? Only former way giving probe removed/sold/scene with Shade proced.

zOh

Oct 29, 2015
There is two ways you could be "married" to her. In one probe isn't reclaimed but will be later added, in other (probably the one you not picked) probe is removed from her throne. So did you beat her into dirt alone and then made your queen or more peacufully way you married her? Only former way giving probe removed/sold/scene with Shade proced.

I chose the nonviolent way, Probe -> Alliance -> Partnership.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Ok so as I meantioned above. For now you can't retrive probe out of her throne as this part isn't written/coded into game yet, only violent way got all goodies you wanted to acces :/

Phoenix_Champion

Oct 22, 2015
Well look at the bright side, at least the game hasn't been developed further than that so you don't have to worry about getting jitted from moving the story forward, only 20,000 credits, which is rather easy to get if you know how to... and you have enough patience.