What's your favourite race in TiTS?

Fully Automated

Oct 11, 2015
Fanfir manage to actually be something other than "human but with..." without trying too hard. Also pterosaurs are cool.

Many of the other more alien races feel like stuff's just heaped together. Take, for example, the actual* leithan design process:

"How about centaurs as an alien race?"

"Sure, but it should be more alien, how about lizard lower bodies?"

"Yeah, but they should be bioluminescent!"

"Also, six legs!"

"Yeah, keep them coming!"

"Antennae!"

"But I like pointy ears..."

"Why not both?"

"Yeah, and chitin plates!"

"Well, we already had scales, but hey, it's cool!"

*Artist's rendition of an actual conversation in the old forums.

Aphax

Jan 25, 2016
Sweden
Bizarrely, I think I have to say that it's the Myr. The Red Myr, specifically. I say it's bizarre because I really hate insects, and yet there's something about the Myr that makes my brain decide it's incredibly easy to fap to. I don't know. I'm weird.

Anyway, a shared second place will have to go to the Ausar and Simii, I just can't choose between them. On the one hand, Syri, but then on the other hand, Embry...no, it's a tie.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Bizarrely, I think I have to say that it's the Myr. The Red Myr, specifically. I say it's bizarre because I really hate insects, and yet there's something about the Myr that makes my brain decide it's incredibly easy to fap to. I don't know. I'm weird.

Anyway, a shared second place will have to go to the Ausar and Simii, I just can't choose between them. On the one hand, Syri, but then on the other hand, Embry...no, it's a tie.

I hate dogs and yet I still love the Asuar.

However the Myr are kinda godawful and my Steele plans on conquering the planet with an army of her new wife's followers and high tech weaponry smuggled in under the guise of being wedding supplies.

Number13

Aug 26, 2015
I like the Thraggan myself.

And certain A.I characters :D

Would be interested to see an A.I planet though, like the Geth in Mass Effect.

Chesheire

Oct 2, 2015
I like the Thraggan myself.

And certain A.I characters :D

Would be interested to see an A.I planet though, like the Geth in Mass Effect.

I'd honestly love a Geth-like planet, with "derelict" space platforms under solar storm radiation bombardments. Partly why I enjoy Tavros Station so much - it helps that the goo girls are there too :)

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
I'd honestly love a Geth-like planet, with "derelict" space platforms under solar storm radiation bombardments. Partly why I enjoy Tavros Station so much - it helps that the goo girls are there too :)

"Does this unit have a soul?"

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Irrelevant. All that matters if it has a hole and/or a pole.

af13b8722ee90b60c9ebfc650b74cf86.jpg

Add Hardlight Strap-on at leisure.

Chesheire

Oct 2, 2015
Who even wears undergarments once they get the goo armor?

Goo Armor is op good, but I like messing around with appearances by wearing different clothes. Can't be in a stuffy combat suit all the time, you know? Even if the stuffy suit is a cute goo gril :^)

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
Goo Armor is op good, but I like messing around with appearances by wearing different clothes. Can't be in a stuffy combat suit all the time, you know? Even if the stuffy suit is a cute goo gril :^)

heh... yeah goo armor is great but I have my character walking around with just the Transparent Zipsuit on... covered yet not covered haha

Melody

Feb 5, 2016
Definitely going to have to give this one to the Vanae, but I'm rather saddened that there are no vanae males. Anyone else like the idea of their Steele kneeling down for some cephlapod cock?

In second place, I'll probably place the Red Myr. They're just so... romantic, in a weird way. A lot of characters in this game tend to be oversexual, almost to a disconnecting extent at times, but the Red Myr have an interesting balance with their venom and it's just kind of cute. I dunno.

And who needs Hardlight when you can just take a few GaloMax pills? Gel-morphs definitely have to be my favourite race to play as, yet oddly enough I'm not too big on Galotians or Rahn. Galotians' cravings to do nothing but feed make them boring to me, with little personality, and while Rahn are better, they're too "static" in body for me to really appreciate as much. I'd love to see another character hopped up on GaloMax at some point down the road, with a lot more intelligence and personality than your average Galotian but with similar physiology.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Definitely going to have to give this one to the Vanae, but I'm rather saddened that there are no vanae males. Anyone else like the idea of their Steele kneeling down for some cephlapod cock?

I do. Oh so much.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Yeah, I know. I swear I actually typed to Jim about it.

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
I'm probably going to be the odd one out and go with: I don't actually have a favorite race. I have plenty of favorite characters, but their race is usually secondary in that regard. 

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Fanfir manage to actually be something other than "human but with..." without trying too hard. Also pterosaurs are cool.

Aren't they just Space Wyverns aspiring to be Space Dragons, with some weird hypnotic voice-modulation powers thrown in? They are still undeniably cool though, and the lore surrounding their uplifting adds a lot to them as well as Anatae.

djunk101

Oct 6, 2015

I get what your saying. I absolutely freak out if a bug even gets near me, but I really like the all the insect races in TiTs and Large Breed subspecies of Arachne (spider girl) from Daily Life with Monster Girls, the large breed subspecies basically being an aggressive tarantula type. The thing that usually bothers me about bugs is the j huge creepy mandibles (which would bother me less if they were retractable) and the fact that they are so small, as well as some being deadly, that they could crawl into my body without me noticing, bite me, and then leave wity me being none the wiser. The insect races and Arachne removes those two things, so I'm not really bothered by them. On topic, Simii and Myr as a whole are my favorite because I adore Embry and there so many Myr characters I like. If Companion Droid counted as a race I'd choose that as well because of Bess and Gianna. I probably should be making this decision using more than just characters, but I guess I don't really care much about the characteristics of the races of the game as much as I like the back stories and characteristics of the individuals.

ShySquare

Sep 3, 2015
I'm probably going to be the odd one out and go with: I don't actually have a favorite race. I have plenty of favorite characters, but their race is usually secondary in that regard. 

+1

I do have a weakness for male zils though. They're so cute. Now if only I could go all "corrupt-drider-gotta-lay-50-fertilised-eggs" on their asses

DonKiwi

Feb 6, 2016
I actually forgot to add my favourite non-race tf which would be the horse/centaur tf because I like Centaurs in general :p

KZAR-92

Nov 1, 2015
Leithan are my favorite for the fact they actually feel unique compared to the other races. Naleen are a close second though.

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
I've tried to pin it down but every time I do, I get sidetracked by the characters themselves...if I had a gun to my head, I would tie it with Asuar and Simii, because Siri and Embry. But even then it's solely because of those characters, not any innate attraction to the races.

TFMaster

My favorite race in the Core Worlds would have to be the Leithans followed by the Ausar, my favorite Native Race would be the Naleen with the Raskvel in close second.

I almost created a similar topic myself. Almost...

Last edited by a moderator: