Bess Balls

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Is a "normal" donger the only kind that can be ball-less on Bess? If so that is kinda lame, I'd be much happier if she could have a canine, horse, demon, vulpine, etc. boner without the knackers.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
I'm not sure, but from what I remember of her sex scenes when I gave her a cock, they all are ball-less. I think only one of them give her balls in fact.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
huh, because Demon certainly did and i think Vulpine and Canine say she has them in her appearance screen.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
One of the things that caught my eye concerning the waifubando was how, when you have access to more genital types you only get [name of the type], when the standard equipment allows you to choose between [Normal] and [Normal+Balls]. Granted, I haven't checked every type, but Demon, Dino, Canine, Vulpine say Ben/Bess mentions balls in its appearance screen. Tentacle and Draconic don't... but, when the Draconic type is equipped, you get a "[name] now has a draconic cock and balls!" message.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
Well I mainly use only the Draconic with my Bess, so that might explain why I don't remember anything about balls in the scenes with her, haven't checked the actual Char descript.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
So maybe futa-waifu is out of the question as i kinda don't like balls on my futas. bad enough you end up a Unicorn whilst going down on them

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
So maybe futa-waifu is out of the question as i kinda don't like balls on my futas. bad enough you end up a Unicorn whilst going down on them

Balls doesn't not make futa. Futa is a category of female bodies with male genitalia, the three being shemale, ball-less herm, and balled herm.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
I meant if I can't have the fun flavors of lady-dick in a sans-dick variety I'll just decock Bess and be done with it since to me balls are a bit of a turnoff.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
To each their own. I don't think it'd be too difficult to give her a ball-less dick. Or at least a strapon. I mean, the PC can have balls without a dick so.

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
It's hard in the sense that Bess is already sort of a monstrous code nightmare given all the variables she can have. So you have about a snowball's chance in hell of Fen or Gedan revisiting her to expand on the number of said variables by giving all her cocks ball/ no ball options. 

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
It's hard in the sense that Bess is already sort of a monstrous code nightmare given all the variables she can have. So you have about a snowball's chance in hell of Fen or Gedan revisiting her to expand on the number of said variables by giving all her cocks ball/ no ball options. 

Seeing last days/weeks events it would be more possible that Jacques00 would be the one to prepare some fix in one of his pull requests. Assuming it won't require Jim write few more parts to be use in it.