What's your favourite race in TiTS?

Samhaine

Feb 1, 2016
The Vanae appeal a lot, as well as the Naleen. Saeri and Siel deserve very honorable mention also.

Core world types I like the Leithans and Kui-Tan.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
I throw my votes for the Vanae (I did become one for a reason), the Red Myr (well as individuals, not as a whole), and I suppose the Ausar (Though that's more because so many good NPC's)

Evandill

Sep 27, 2015
Kui-tans just because well:

Kui-tan for now. They are only furries in a game full of reptiles, amphibians, insects, arachnids, molluscs and humans with animal ears. And even they are favorite only due to lack of competitors.

And runners up are Fafnir because dragons; Lethians just because I like the way they look, (Bio-luminecence is a plus); Ausar (So close, yet so far away from dog-morph); and New Texans (Look I have an addiction to a fondness for Bovines, alright?)

Last edited by a moderator:

Consciousone

Sep 4, 2015
Plus, some of the races are still pretty sexy even to me - Raskvel, if you imagine them with slightly bigger boobs, Kaithrit, since they're pretty close to humans anyway, Ausar for the same reason, and so on.
But I prefer baseline humans over them.

And even in the cases the races aren't sexy, the writing is still often good enough that it becomes sexy anyways, even if the frankly worrying repetition of things like "doggy-cock" is a bit of a bonerkill.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
I'm perfectly fine with hearing people talk on and on about doggie dicks. Scenes that actually let you knot or get knotted are the best.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Myself, I guess I can live with how monsterpeople typically draw from animal features in their designs. Will it be enough for TiTS' ailenpeople? It has already been stated that being a furry is a thing thanks to Jade, so every stroke for every folk could be potentially covered.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015

SpaceFurry

Feb 18, 2016
The Kui-tan are my favorite race, and the biggest reason is that so-far they are the only starting race that has the option to start the game as a herm! Herms have more options for sex scenes and what could be better then having the best of both genders!

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
You can become a herm within 5 minutes of starting the game, so I don't really see any particular point in that being a reason why to like them.

SpaceFurry

Feb 18, 2016
You can become a herm within 5 minutes of starting the game, so I don't really see any particular point in that being a reason why to like them.

yes I know you can buy "Throb" from Penny to turn your MC into a herm, but you have to buy more then one to get anything larger then 5 inches. And you don't have very many credits to start with, what with buying the Joy co. shield gen. and any ranged or melee weapons from Carl. That's why I  prefer to save up my credits when starting out, instead of buying a bunch of Throb.

Also the Kui-tan have more perks to offer then the other starting races.

ps. a lot of my other reasons why Kui-tan are my favs. have already been listed by others and I didn't feel like reiterating them.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
yes I know you can buy "Throb" from Penny to turn your MC into a herm, but you have to buy more then one to get anything larger then 5 inches. And you don't have very many credits to start with, what with buying the Joy co. shield gen. and any ranged or melee weapons from Carl. That's why I  prefer to save up my credits when starting out, instead of buying a bunch of Throb.

Pick the pampered childhood, Get a primitive bow from the bees to train with bows to get the named bow so you can do the quest for the ZK rifle to get a gun enough good to beat up Vaene for a spear and beat up Dane for a stun sword. Also there's an easy 7k to be made from the mineral deposit and the bee kidnapping you can do in like 5 seconds to spend on other shit. Also even if you don't want to buy throbb, you can get the horse dick on Tarkus in like, 10 minutes.

Fully Automated

Oct 11, 2015

Why not save your credits by not buying weapons from Carl? They're only barely upgrades to your starter stuff, and ZK Rifle and Shock Blade are free.

SpaceFurry

Feb 18, 2016
Why not save your credits by not buying weapons from Carl? They're only barely upgrades to your starter stuff, and ZK Rifle and Shock Blade are free.

Instant gratification is a powerful thing

well mostly because I don't have a lot of free time to play this game, or to grind to raise my level in order to beat the bot and Dane. so I prefer to buy better equipment.

Draconic

Sep 7, 2015
well mostly because I don't have a lot of free time to play this game, or to grind to raise my level in order to beat the bot and Dane. so I prefer to buy better equipment.

I was mostly kidding but, if you need to get money fast, you can abuse the discounts that Sera gives you in her submission scenes to sell them at a profit (unless they fixed that).

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Instant gratification is a powerful thing

It's even faster to beat zil until you get one of their bows, equip it, go over to Tanis who's right there and train with him until he gives you his bow, which is comparably strong to the ZK Rifle and comes with a special attack that can help make short work of the machina and Dane.