[TiTS+CoC] Lucid Dreams (1.1.10 for TiTS 0.6.92)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueRaverFox

Oct 5, 2015
Would it be possible to add Izma in?  Because not only is she one of my favorite characters, but as far as I know, she's also the only source of the tigershark TF.  Not to mention those nice gauntlets of hers. >:3

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
i cant meditate by myself anymore, is it because i used the treatment? i decided to get the treatment because i can finally reduce my libido and my brute speech, but i cant meditate anymore. S.O.S.

Yes. You can't stop thinking about fucking anymore. But you can get debimbo potion from Rathazul - it works with all effects of the kind. Also, you can meditate with Jojo even as bimbo/bro.

Would it be possible to add Izma in?  Because not only is she one of my favorite characters, but as far as I know, she's also the only source of the tigershark TF.  Not to mention those nice gauntlets of hers. >:3

Oinly if as encounter, not as follower.

Last edited by a moderator:

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
I did use Debimbo, but it still no work...

Do you have Brute/Ditz personality according to codex? And how corrupt you are? You can check your corruption with codex when you are in Mareth (just under Personality).

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
um, shouldn't rogar give it to you after the 2'nd encounter? i said nothnxbro

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Does it track affections?  Do Kelt scenes proc properly?

Aside of cutting follower/slave/pregnancy branches, I've tried to keep everything in place (even counting events towards that branches should be in place in case of future expansion). Kelt, specifically, is done complete with Kelly branch, but not really tested. I'd suggest to save and try :)

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Update here. Izma (as lake encounter), Sheila, proper Kid A tutoring and sex, and bunch of assorted fixes. Note, that Sheila corruption patch isn't exactly tested.

A bit of explanation about character policy. The mod implies that when you are not in CoC world, time still ticks there. So, unlike original game, you can leave camp for a long, long time at any point. This means that followers which are there only for you... What would they do there? So, unless they really have no own place, inviting them doesn't seems right for me.

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
quick question! how long does it usually take to update to the current version of tits when the pop out? cuz im wondering if i should just stay playing modded tits.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
quick question! how long does it usually take to update to the current version of tits when the pop out? cuz im wondering if i should just stay playing modded tits.

I'm not updating it to backer-only releases. For public releases - at the same day, usually.

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
i know, but you know, there are some conflicts, like not being able to store weapons and armor, since i cant bring it to vanilla...

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
i know, but you know, there are some conflicts, like not being able to store weapons and armor, since i cant bring it to vanilla...

You only can't bring mod-added items. There are no problems with vanilla ones.

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
also, i know the stuff thats in the showcase thing is like super illegal, but why dont you just make them, like 1,000,000 just to tease everybody :p?

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
i have a chromebook, you heartless monster ._.

Proprietary device users must suffer, I am apostle of the true PC god! But, seriously, those things are not even actually real items ingame. All smoke and mirrors there...

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
i want a mod about op stuff, just wanna see rows and rows of stat buffs ;_; (Im a hoarder and ocd)

Status
Not open for further replies.