[TiTS+CoC] Lucid Dreams (1.1.10 for TiTS 0.6.92)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
uh, i dont remember what did this, but somehow, i got my libido to 0 . . . im using a chromebook too...

ill try to repeat the process...

Screenshot 2016-04-18 at 11.32.25 PM.png

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
um, quick question, what happens when this pops up?

You are startled by sudden burst of dazzling azure sparks from your long tails, but nothing is changed.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
any other ideas?

Nope. This was one of the ways to screw up your character in CoC. But such changes are usually have other effects. 40 min lust is likely bro/bimbo/futa perk. It also grants 20 max lust and 25% lust resistance, so you actually will have ≈7% more effective lust tolerance, and giving a way to further remove side effect would be too op. I'll likely remove icestone piercing.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
nuuuu plz,,,btw what time is it for you? i dont want to be interrupting your sleep xD its 1:30 here

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
nuuuu plz,,,btw what time is it for you? i dont want to be interrupting your sleep xD its 1:30 here

Any thing I could add would be non-canon anyways. You can save adit as well.

UCT+3, 8:40... My own time is not bound to day/night for a long time.

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
I DEFEATED JEAN-CLAUDE!! also, i cant save edit because im on a chromebook...

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
I DEFEATED JEAN-CLAUDE!! also, i cant save edit because im on a chromebook...

Gratz :) Though, if you are nine-tails with kitsune eyes, you have major allowance here - you are immune to basilisk gaze. Non-canon too, but hey...

You always have an options :) Chromebook is basically a linux with proprietary shell, just jailbreak it and do whatever you want.

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
I just defeated the succubus Gardner too! but, im stuck on the stone giant! DX 

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
I just defeated the succubus Gardner too! but, im stuck on the stone giant! DX 

Gardener... I've totally forgot to handle airtight armors there. And stone giant is real problem. Immune to anything but kinetic, electric and cold. Actually, vulnerable to cold, but there are exactly one cold weapon in game (Eldritch Staff).

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
Update: im fighting the Minotaur, oh and i totaly forgot about armor flags, im using inquisitor robes, queen neras staff and agis machine gun... im a mercenary so yeah, i hope i have a chance... 

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Update: im fighting the Minotaur, oh and i totaly forgot about armor flags, im using inquisitor robes, queen neras staff and agis machine gun... im a mercenary so yeah, i hope i have a chance... 

Inquisitor gear is quite good choice against demons, granting psionic and tease resistance. But not against Minotaur, since he does a lot of drug damage.

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
Inquisitor gear is quite good choice against demons, granting psionic and tease resistance. But not against Minotaur, since he does a lot of drug damage.

also, im being beaten to a pulp here!

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
right now im trying to use the blue retro space suit

ok, THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE!

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
I CAN ONLY GET PAST HIS 1ST STAGE!!! DDDX

Can you make it 2 separate battles plz??? i cant even use my sheild booster after the 1st stage...

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
I CAN ONLY GET PAST HIS 1ST STAGE!!! DDDX

Can you make it 2 separate battles plz??? i cant even use my sheild booster after the 1st stage...

It's not 2 stages. It can be up to 10 if you want to beat him only with weapons. Use drugs, use charge weapon and might.

SpikeEye

Aug 27, 2015
Just checking in, in hopes of this thread not dying. Better to be safe than sorry.

SpikeEye

Aug 27, 2015
Haha, that makes sense! Though I could've sworn he once made an update to fit a backer build... maybe that was just a one-time thing? Of course, I could be completely wrong.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Haha, that makes sense! Though I could've sworn he once made an update to fit a backer build... maybe that was just a one-time thing? Of course, I could be completely wrong.

Nope. Had once update with a bit messed up backwards compatibility, but not backer build updates. And don't worry, it's not dead. Next build would be quite big one - Urta and Katherine quests, Amily, Shouldra, Scylla, Dominika, some npc impregnation (Urta, Edryn, Cotton). Yeh, I'm doing waifus now... Corruption got me...

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
Nope. Had once update with a bit messed up backwards compatibility, but not backer build updates. And don't worry, it's not dead. Next build would be quite big one - Urta and Katherine quests, Amily, Shouldra, Scylla, Dominika, some npc impregnation (Urta, Edryn, Cotton). Yeh, I'm doing waifus now... Corruption got me...

Best post ever 

SpikeEye

Aug 27, 2015
Seems like you have your work cut out for you. Just don't overwork yourself, and have a good one!

Status
Not open for further replies.