[TiTS+CoC] Lucid Dreams (1.1.10 for TiTS 0.6.92)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crablord

Jan 18, 2016
nice mod but i have a few questions. one of them being: 

where is my corruption?

Arashi69

Mar 27, 2016
Kitsunes are fully implemented. It works in the same way - fight kitsune, beat her and have sex (you'll get gift if you just leave).

I unfortunately cant Leave. All i get is the effective Rape scene. Is it because my Libido was 100 from the Fox berries and such?

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
I unfortunately cant Leave. All i get is the effective Rape scene. Is it because my Libido was 100 from the Fox berries and such?

Emm... Which scene are you talking about? Can you even fight, you are instantly lose? You need 20 willpower to even start a fight (and 30 to not follow the wisp).

Last edited by a moderator:

Arashi69

Mar 27, 2016
Emm... Which scene are you talking about? Can you even fight, you are instantly lose? You need 20 willpower to even start a fight (and 30 to not follow the wisp).

I end up straight up following the wisp with no resistance. I knew nothing about the willpower requirement. I don't even get to fight.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
I end up straight up following the wisp with no resistance. I knew nothing about the willpower requirement. I don't even get to fight.

CoC had intellegence requirement there. I've replaced it with willpower one as more appropriate.

cody_NomaD

Feb 25, 2016
I have just one question:

Since I just dashed through every page, how do I unlock the "buy" button on Stellar Furnace?  :$  

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
I have just one question:

Since I just dashed through every page, how do I unlock the "buy" button on Stellar Furnace?  :$  

You can't. Those things sold there are soooo illegal in UGC space... And he has no intention to actually sell something from the showcase.

cody_NomaD

Feb 25, 2016
You can't. Those things sold there are soooo illegal in UGC space... And he has no intention to actually sell something from the showcase.

Oh... so... no super guns?  :shibe:

Arashi69

Mar 27, 2016
Meditation with Jojo (or alone with Enlightened), massages from Joey.

Alright. On another note, How long until Full Drider transformations can be encoded into the games, or do i just gotta keep downing black gossamer?

Arashi69

Mar 27, 2016

I keep getting this proc about unknown nipple type turning black, but my tails won't change after getting enlightened nine-tails

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
I keep getting this proc about unknown nipple type turning black, but my tails won't change after getting enlightened nine-tails

Will fix nipple colors set. Nine tails are there to stay, unless you remove them with TF which ignores blocking conditions (canine pepper is one of easily obtanable now).

Arashi69

Mar 27, 2016
Will fix nipple colors set. Nine tails are there to stay, unless you remove them with TF which ignores blocking conditions (canine pepper is one of easily obtanable now).

I see then. THank you. I tried Human treat but it failed.

Okay, I think the Drider Lower Body isn't procing from Black Gossamer. Is there any way to confirm that Drider Lower Body is functional?

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Okay, I think the Drider Lower Body isn't procing from Black Gossamer. Is there any way to confirm that Drider Lower Body is functional?

Hm... Looks like there are some weirdshit in conditions. I'll fix it, but drider TF is not actually fully supported by TiTS, so weirdshit is possible.

Feb 14, 2016
Can the Firelord and Whispered perks be fully implemented. Because you can unlock them but they do not give you the special ability.

Arashi69

Mar 27, 2016
Hm... Looks like there are some weirdshit in conditions. I'll fix it, but drider TF is not actually fully supported by TiTS, so weirdshit is possible.

very well then. does this mean you'd have to make some sort of code to adapt existing code for the drider tf?

Arashi69

Mar 27, 2016
Yes, later.

There are actually a lot of code adaptation already, it's not a copy-paste.

Alright. I meant no offense. I have no experience beyond enjoying the final product. and i really enjoy this game. btw, the equinum for the taurinum from rathazul, would those be the horse pills from tavros station?

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Minor update. Fixes for bugs, including reported here. Also, basic implementation for Whispered, Fire Breath, Hellfire. All obtainable perks should work now.

Arashi69

Mar 27, 2016
Minor update. Fixes for bugs, including reported here. Also, basic implementation for Whispered, Fire Breath, Hellfire. All obtainable perks should work now.

WIll I have to redownload, or will the .swf make it so that it can be autoupdated?

WIll I have to redownload, or will the .swf make it so that it can be autoupdated?

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
alright then. thanks for the info. where do i go again?

and will my save files be unaffected?

Link in first post. Save files are in Flash storage, so you don't have to worry about them.

statess

Oct 19, 2015
Do you think you can make a debug so you can use an item over and over again please :D  Etis

Status
Not open for further replies.