Lucifer Candy Apples?

Erivan

Sep 3, 2015
I noticed on the wiki that it is possible to buy Lucifer Candy Apples from Sera on Tavros, under certain conditions. Having tried to trigger these conditions for a little while without success, is it possible at all, or is it because this content is not implemented yet?

Last edited by a moderator:

Fully Automated

Oct 11, 2015
The most pertinent of those conditions is probably that you have to be a backer, they've been implemented since the last public release.

Also I feel sad for Nonesuch. Guess his puns are too subtle.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015

PyrateHyena

Oct 13, 2015
Is this in thecurrent public build or not? I guessed it was not and now that I checked the version number I guess I was right, but I'd be happy to be corrected.

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
Is this in thecurrent public build or not? I guessed it was not and now that I checked the version number I guess I was right, but I'd be happy to be corrected.

Since these items are tied to Sera's expansion no it's not in the current public build; it's in the backer build and will stay that way I guess until fen releases another public build.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Yeah it's in the backer build. Gotta wait a couple more days for that like I am.

I got plans for them horns and maybe the wings.

PyrateHyena

Oct 13, 2015
I got plans for them horns and maybe the wings.

you can get demonic wings via the helloween event if you choose to wear the mask (dunno how it's called, though...)

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Still waiting on someone to reference a Kinder Surprise.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
The most pertinent of those conditions is probably that you have to be a backer, they've been implemented since the last public release.

Also I feel sad for Nonesuch. Guess his puns are too subtle.

So what's the subtle pun in dem apples' name? I only recognized obvious original sin stuff.

ham

Sep 2, 2015
This may be tangential... but does it annoy anybody else when looking up items in the wiki and they have titles like "Medipen Labelled Sylvanol", and not just "Sylvanol"?  

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
So what's the subtle pun in dem apples' name? I only recognized obvious original sin stuff.

Point is that even as something as obvious as that still gets misspelled.

djunk101

Oct 6, 2015
Point is that even as something as obvious as that still gets misspelled.

I was thinking way to hard about that. I was thinking it was a reference to the story of Adam and Eve. You know, because the snake that tricks Adam an Eve into eating the apples is supposed to be the devil and Lucifer is supposed to be the devil. Like I said, I thought to hard about this one.

Rare Pleasure

Jan 16, 2016
This may be tangential... but does it annoy anybody else when looking up items in the wiki and they have titles like "Medipen Labelled Sylvanol", and not just "Sylvanol"?  

That annoys me to no end.

SorenMageofMareth

Aug 28, 2015

Me as well.  The search engine does search the entire name just the first word  so it can get annoying. 

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
It's what they *technically* are called in the game, rather than the short name everyone calls them by. It is annoying though aye - never been a fan of "greasy treat wrapped in tinfoil known as Ruskvel" or whatever the fuck. Worth bugging Jacques about it.