I don't wanna be a boytoy!

Feb 2, 2016
Well, my complements for what they're worth, since playing the 0.03 build and reading the design doc my impressions were good. The game doesn't include anything I dislike, and you happen to be a more then competent writer, as I've seen both here and previously. So, since I don't think I'll be contributing much money, I thought at least I'd say nice work.

ewdd12

Sep 24, 2015
I do like it but i have a problem with it. I can not be a female character i have to be male. I know you explained why this is but it would be nice to have the ability to play a female character. And i think i have way you can do it to. Have the female character be a bimbo or a futa and have des be a futa or just des if you pick female. Just a idea though it is your game you can do what you want with it. 

Last edited by a moderator:

TheDarkMaster

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
I do like it but i have a problem with it. I can not be a female character i have to be male. I know you explained why this is but it would be nice to have the ability to play a female character. And i think i have way you can do it to. Have the female character be a bimbo or a futa and have des be a futa or just des if you pick female. Just a idea though it is your game you can do what you want with it. 

Sorry no, but that will never happen.  The way the story and game are written, it would take a huge amount of extra work to enable that option.

TheDarkMaster

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
I had computer problems for the first half of the month, then other issues and projects came up after that.  I am working on this again and am half way through the next version.  You will be able to meet Eleni for the first time and experience her first sex scenes in the next version.

SorenMageofMareth

Aug 28, 2015
Downloaded from the link up front an put it in the browser. So just go to the site and click the link there?

TheDarkMaster

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
Downloaded from the link up front an put it in the browser. So just go to the site and click the link there?

Did you download the actual HTML file from MEGA?  Make sure you actually downloaded it and not their download manager.  The file should be 'I don't wanna be a boytoy! V0.04' and be 410KB in size.  Opening it should open up your default browser and the game should run in that.

TheDarkMaster

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
I did.  Also have you considered detecting rebellious names?   Like Defiant.

It's probably more effort than it's worth.  The one thing I did consider was letting you name your character before being captured and then having the game prevent you picking that again after becoming a kitisand, but ultimately decided against it.

m00k00

Oct 15, 2015
Would you say that there could also be the possibility of one of your captors ending up liking your character so much they would be willing to help you get your old body back?  Maybe even with a happy end for both parties involved?

Probably too cheesy but I fancy that idea.

TheDarkMaster

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
You may be closer to what my current plans are than you think.  At least for some possible paths.

TheDarkMaster

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
It has been too long since the last release, so it feels really good to get this one out the door.  This version includes the last of the major characters, Eleni, and adds the first bit of heavy mind control to the game with her first sex scenes.  For those not into that, don't worry, Eleni's sex scenes do not include that as mandatory content.

Changelog:

• Added new study scene about Amagissa general history
  • Added the end of the first day
  • Added a random morning sequence for days where nothing special happens between when you get up to breakfast.  This includes four variations for getting up, four variations for having a bath, and variations for Despoina choosing or letting the player choose their hairstyle.
  • Added day 2's fixed events, including meeting Eleni for the first time and her first sex scene with two big variations.

BloodyBane

Feb 4, 2016
I love the game, but CYOA always have ends. I know it's over used but, I just wish it was kinda like CoC/TiTS, or something like that. Something where you just keep going day by day, and don't really meet an end.

Tinman

Aug 30, 2015
I love the game, but CYOA always have ends. I know it's over used but, I just wish it was kinda like CoC/TiTS, or something like that. Something where you just keep going day by day, and don't really meet an end.

CoC and TiTS both have planned ends.  They're just open world games that let you put off that end for a while.

TheDarkMaster

Creator
Aug 28, 2015

The way I've designed my game is such that you have a whole bunch of events in it that you do once, rather than repeat them over and over again.  I'm hoping to have the actual time limit be about the point in the game where players have gotten through all the content they'd want to see and are ready to wrap things up.

TheDarkMaster

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
At the moment I'm working on something else in my free time, but I do plan to come back to this later.

Namorax

May 4, 2016
When I first played the game I choose a female character and kinda hoped there would be an ending where I can return to my old body and maybe become part of the amagissa.

Looking at the lore it would be explainable/possible, but it doesn't look like something like that is planned. Looking forward to your next update!

TheDarkMaster

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
When I first played the game I choose a female character and kinda hoped there would be an ending where I can return to my old body and maybe become part of the amagissa.

Looking at the lore it would be explainable/possible, but it doesn't look like something like that is planned. Looking forward to your next update!

Once I get to that point, one of the endings will be getting your old body back.  However joining the ranks of the Amagissas will never be possible, you need to be born into that.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
Once I get to that point, one of the endings will be getting your old body back.  However joining the ranks of the Amagissas will never be possible, you need to be born into that.

Not even an honorary member?

Namorax

May 4, 2016
The lore doesn't give that impression. It says that you need a ritual and that it is undergone with the first menstruation, but nothing says it has to be the very first menstruation that is neccessary for the ritual. Also, transforming your body from male to female can also be interpreted as "this body has its 'first' menstruation", which would make it possibly viable for the amagissa ritual.

TheDarkMaster

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
Not even an honorary member?

From their perspective, only those with an Amagissa mother are worthy to become Amagissas.

The lore doesn't give that impression. It says that you need a ritual and that it is undergone with the first menstruation, but nothing says it has to be the very first menstruation that is neccessary for the ritual. Also, transforming your body from male to female can also be interpreted as "this body has its 'first' menstruation", which would make it possibly viable for the amagissa ritual.

It is actually conceivable that you could somehow perform the ritual yourself or trick them into giving you Amagissa powers, but you'd never be accepted into their society as one.  They aren't exactly a tolerant society that values the rights of anyone beyond those who were born a woman from their own.

Namorax

May 4, 2016
There is still an old, timetested method from Hentaimanga-sensei that could be used to solve that problem:

Fuck them all into submission! :D

EDIT: 5000 people... sounds roughly like the amount of people the MC in CoC and TitS have slept with in one playthrough.

Last edited by a moderator: