Destiny? In MY TiTS?! It's more likely than you think.

Kiwirar

Oct 13, 2015
So I've decided to make a character based off Mara Sov, may she rest in pieces. 

Queen of the Reef playthrough here I come! 

Also I'll be naming my Bess-bot Eris.

Fisto

Aug 26, 2015
So I've decided to make a character based off Mara Sov, may she rest in pieces. 

Queen of the Reef playthrough here I come! 

Also I'll be naming my Bess-bot Eris.

She isn't dead you foooool

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
Only if you give her a pet pug called Variks.

Ps: I still believe Mara will be back for me. <3

Fully Automated

Oct 11, 2015
You can get a pet in TiTS?

Tam-Wolf. If you lobby Savin now, it may not be too late to alter the event in the part of KaraQuest 2 where you get to upgrade your digital doggie to allow renaming it too.

Also Savin wrote an event where you tame a varmint as a pet.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kiwirar

Oct 13, 2015
Tam-Wolf. If you lobby Savin now, it may not be too late to alter the event in the part of KaraQuest 2 where you get to upgrade your digital doggie to allow renaming it too.

Oh, I already talked with Sav about making a Tam-Wolf upgrade with a Dark Souls reference. 

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015

Too late, KQ2 is already coded. 

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Too late, KQ2 is already coded. 

Sooo Tam-Wolf upgrade is possible to be done there or not? (not try look for anything about it to have at least something suprise me in the game ^^)

Fully Automated

Oct 11, 2015
Sooo Tam-Wolf upgrade is possible to be done there or not? (not try look for anything about it to have at least something suprise me in the game ^^)

So you don't want to spoil anything, you just want to know what's going to happen?

The Tam-Wolf can be upgraded there.