Trapped in Equestria 3.0 {The REAL Rp}

TresdeLeche

Aug 27, 2015
The spotted changeling followed his spotless sibling.

<cut to Alula>
Alula soon leads the younger changeling to where the chocolate in the hive was stored. The two eventually walked to what looked like a group of small facsimile silos. If it weren't for the silos being constructed with the same intricate pattern of snowflakes along with the rest of the hive, the silos could easily be mistaken as any modern silo used in Equestia.

The silo was the size of an average drone in the hive, and whose top could easily be lifted up to assess the chocolaty bounty inside. Once the spotless changeling released the top of the silo, the dark aroma of chocolate wafted into the air.  
---
“Is there any type of chocolate you want? We can only stop here once, so make sure the chocolate you want sates your chocolate craving.”
Alula advised her sibling as she began looking for what she wanted to get herself out of the way.

RuBoo

Aug 26, 2015
<cut to Alula>
Alula soon leads the younger changeling to where the chocolate in the hive was stored. The two eventually walked to what looked like a group of small facsimile silos. If it weren't for the silos being constructed with the same intricate pattern of snowflakes along with the rest of the hive, the silos could easily be mistaken as any modern silo used in Equestia.

The silo was the size of an average drone in the hive, and whose top could easily be lifted up to assess the chocolaty bounty inside. Once the spotless changeling released the top of the silo, the dark aroma of chocolate wafted into the air.  
---
“Is there any type of chocolate you want? We can only stop here once, so make sure the chocolate you want sates your chocolate craving.”
Alula advised her sibling as she began looking for what she wanted to get herself out of the way.

"White and milk." Shivers stated before his sibling was even finished speaking.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Many a nymph is in agreement with this. The warm feelings from consuming a cookie are very much appreciated by Benevolence's numerous siblings who are happy for the cookies as well as the milk available from the taps. A few siblings inquire what their sister thinks of the milk, while a few others just out of random decide to hug her out of familial affection since they feel like doing so.

Benevolence does her best to nuzzle all those hugging her, stating that the milk tastes very sweet and creamy reminding the yellow Queen of whipping cream but even richer and more nourishing. 

Knife pours some more tea and begins to clean up the dishes from making the food. Quietly humming, the hound looks over her shoulder and smiles, coming back over and gently wiping some jam from the corner of Alice's mouth. The green maid nods, and returns to her cleaning.

Alice blushes a little at the gesture, fidgeting a bit and looking at her flank intermittently to avert her gaze.

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
Benevolence does her best to nuzzle all those hugging her, stating that the milk tastes very sweet and creamy reminding the yellow Queen of whipping cream but even richer and more nourishing. 

Benevolence is given more nuzzles in reaction although to siblings seem to want to hug her. The mental impression is clear but they are looking at her as they squeak out their hopes. Thy will understand if their sister wants to nom on her cookies more but they think hugging their silly sister would be great if possible.

Aerial Mommy giggles when she realizes how the nymphs interpreted her actions, snuggling them all with the softness of a fluffy cloud, just warmer and less wet. The mare heads out of her shed to build it bigger, so that she has more space to actually cuddle the little ones.

The Dark Mommy can feel how her little ones are so very happy to be snuggling in her mane while trying to spot the things in the night sky. A few curl up suddenly for a nap or turn to their noms while others keep on trying to hunt - and a few squeak at Mommy to ask for a hint or for help as they are not that good at this. 

Aerial Mommy is very rapidly surrounded on all sides by happy nymphs who easily cling onto her becoming a titanic weight that out-scales all loadstones of history, especially those that neither squeak nor chirp but even more important is the adoring love every tiny form has for Aerial Mommy as her little ones all have so much important things to say to her that they fill the air around her with their happy noises.

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
The Dark Mommy can feel how her little ones are so very happy to be snuggling in her mane while trying to spot the things in the night sky. A few curl up suddenly for a nap or turn to their noms while others keep on trying to hunt - and a few squeak at Mommy to ask for a hint or for help as they are not that good at this. 

Aerial Mommy is very rapidly surrounded on all sides by happy nymphs who easily cling onto her becoming a titanic weight that out-scales all loadstones of history, especially those that neither squeak nor chirp but even more important is the adoring love every tiny form has for Aerial Mommy as her little ones all have so much important things to say to her that they fill the air around her with their happy noises.

Dark Mommy is happy to give the nymphs some hints, telling them that they might try looking onto the roofs, into windows or into bushes in order to find all the stars that are hiding. She also makes sure to carefully tuck the napping nymphs into a cocoon of shadows that protects them from any startling things that might happen like flashing lights or sudden surprised squeaks.

Aerial Mommy laughs happily and cuddles all the nymphs by filling out most of the room in the shed with her gaseous, yet strangely solid-feeling form that wraps them all up in an uncomparable softness. She moves the nymphs all around herself so it feels like they are gently gliding though the softest blanket ever and simply gives one after the other a kiss on their silly bellies.

ZinkShecoat

Alice blushes a little at the gesture, fidgeting a bit and looking at her flank intermittently to avert her gaze.

Wiping her paws dry on a dishcloth, Knife turns and sits down across from Alice. "I'm glad you like them. They make a better breakfast treat than a dinner, but it's all I can really do until I learn the kitchen." She slips a paw into her bosom and produces a shiny flask, unscrewing the lid and taking a few little sips.

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
Aerial Mommy laughs happily and cuddles all the nymphs by filling out most of the room in the shed with her gaseous, yet strangely solid-feeling form that wraps them all up in an uncomparable softness. She moves the nymphs all around herself so it feels like they are gently gliding though the softest blanket ever and simply gives one after the other a kiss on their silly bellies.

In a short wave that begins suddenly the nymphs all yawn: the little ones simply begin yawning without a warning as one suddenly very sleepy swarm that has played to its heart's content, eaten cookies, drunk milk, spent a wonderful while and now curls up. Each nymph on its own pacing slowly curls up into a round bundle of black chitin with coloration, a tiny nub of a horn and a large maw of yawning squeaks - the sounds decrease rapidly in volume with each yawn until by third even the most valiant defenders have fallen asleep.

This means that Benevolence The Little Sister is being used as a soft pillow by three siblings who are all deep in slumber.

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
In a short wave that begins suddenly the nymphs all yawn: the little ones simply begin yawning without a warning as one suddenly very sleepy swarm that has played to its heart's content, eaten cookies, drunk milk, spent a wonderful while and now curls up. Each nymph on its own pacing slowly curls up into a round bundle of black chitin with coloration, a tiny nub of a horn and a large maw of yawning squeaks - the sounds decrease rapidly in volume with each yawn until by third even the most valiant defenders have fallen asleep.

This means that Benevolence The Little Sister is being used as a soft pillow by three siblings who are all deep in slumber.

The elemental mommies feel a nice warm feeling around their hearts when they see their little nymphs sleep so calmly. The all tuck the little ones in, shaping a gentle cocoon around them that snuggles them warmly, the Darkness Mommy making sure that they aren't disturbed by anything bright while Aerial Mommy makes sure they aren't disturbed by anything loud. Flame mommy makes sure that they're all warm and Water Mommy makes sure the cocoon is very soft and snuggly. Aether Mommy ascertains that the nymphs all feel loved and Light mommy fills their dreams with lots of cuddles.

The three nymphs snuggling the yellow queen are tucked in together with her, so she can doze off together with them if she wants to.

They then fuse back together into Chroma, who boops the Darkness, asking: 'Well, should we curl up for the night as well? And would you prefer being the cuddler or being the cuddled?'

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Benevolence is given more nuzzles in reaction although to siblings seem to want to hug her. The mental impression is clear but they are looking at her as they squeak out their hopes. Thy will understand if their sister wants to nom on her cookies more but they think hugging their silly sister would be great if possible.

Benevolence squeaks that hugging and chewing on cookies need not be mutually exclusive and that she is perfectly happy to do both as much as possible with her Nymph friends. She is also does her very best not to wake up the little ones sleeping on her, an event she finds exceptionally adorable.

Wiping her paws dry on a dishcloth, Knife turns and sits down across from Alice. "I'm glad you like them. They make a better breakfast treat than a dinner, but it's all I can really do until I learn the kitchen." She slips a paw into her bosom and produces a shiny flask, unscrewing the lid and taking a few little sips.

Alice giggles a bit at the sight of the Maid hitting a flask like that, feeling a bit relieved for the moment of laughter.

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
They then fuse back together into Chroma, who boops the Darkness, asking: 'Well, should we curl up for the night as well? And would you prefer being the cuddler or being the cuddled?'

The Darkness Without Form rumbles contently and allows pink wisps to rise from his withers at the sight of his beloved mare so close to him while the floor and air both are filled with cocoons of sleeping little ones. ‘I think I shall hold you, ppprrreeeccciiiooouuussss.’ Upon the final word the darkness slowly moves few pieces of itself to better enshroud the mare in its hold: the grip is firm but like a cloak that covers her from behind yet leaves her free to move albeit slightly slower in a reduced range of motions – at the same time with a heavy weight of love upon her, with a breath trailing along her neck no less. ‘Just holding you, my precious, is like a dream...So I foresee myself in a dream where I hold you, a dream within a dream.’

Benevolence squeaks that hugging and chewing on cookies need not be mutually exclusive and that she is perfectly happy to do both as much as possible with her Nymph friends. She is also does her very best not to wake up the little ones sleeping on her, an event she finds exceptionally adorable.

Benevolence The Pillow is greatly enjoyed by her three sleeping siblings.

TresdeLeche

Aug 27, 2015
"White and milk." Shivers stated before his sibling was even finished speaking.

<cut to Alula>
"Do you want them as chocolate bars, or in powder form? You can eat the bars as they are, but you can use the powder to make hot cholocate."  
The white changeling grinned from her sibling's eagerness, but still asked her sibling to be more specific.  

Emerald_Pheonix

Aug 28, 2015
QLD
Meanwhile, in the Everfree Forest, everything was quiet, save for the occasional ominous sounds and the wind rushing through the trees. Since there is no one of intelligence there, nobody could witness a tiny star that seems to fall from the sky, slowly but surely descending into the dark forest. It stops just before it hits the ground, hovering and flickering with light, before with a sudden burst of energy it expands, doubling in size as a silhouette slowly forms within, the only shadow curled up inside the intense light. Then, the light vanishes in an instant, and the new body falls to the ground with a thump.

For a while, nothing is heard from the mysterious arrival, when suddenly a gasp is heard, as ocean blue eyes with silver flecks snap open, and the figure quickly scrambles onto its feet. It looks around, not recognising it's environment, before pausing to take a deep breath, calming down significantly. It then slowly moves into a spot where the light shines through, revealing pale blue fur, a medium-length white tail, which was slightly curled with a royal blue streak in the middle. The colours were share by the newcomer's mane, which fell to the right, almost obscuring the being's right eye. Poking out from the being's forehead was a 5-inch horn, as thick as a small branch from the base, rising into a point at the tip. The arrival's body was tall, a lean yet muscled build with some definition, but most of it was hidden by the fur. Judging from the structure though, this clearly was a male horse of sorts; a unicorn judging by the horn.

But that was not all. Covering it's body was a set of steel armour: two rounded pauldrons which sat on either shoulder, a chestplate that covered the colt's front and halfway down his back. Attached to the chestplate was another portion of armour that covered his rear, a small hole present which allowed his tail through. Placed upon the unicorn's hooves were metal boots that rose past the ankles, and finally, upon the right breast guard of the chestplate was a symbol: A phoenix circling an opal that was cut to be shaped like a feather.

The male horse looked around at his environment, eyes scanning for anything useful... Or dangerous. As he does this, he opens his mouth and asks nobody, perhaps himself, the following question:
"Where in the world am I?

RuBoo

Aug 26, 2015
<cut to Alula>
"Do you want them as chocolate bars, or in powder form? You can eat the bars as they are, but you can use the powder to make hot cholocate."  
The white changeling grinned from her sibling's eagerness, but still asked her sibling to be more specific.  

He thought for less than a second before replying, "Both."

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Benevolence The Pillow is greatly enjoyed by her three sleeping siblings.

The feeling of being used as a pillow is very soothing and nice to the Yellow Queen, Benevolence greatly enjoying the closeness and affection of this.

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
The Darkness Without Form rumbles contently and allows pink wisps to rise from his withers at the sight of his beloved mare so close to him while the floor and air both are filled with cocoons of sleeping little ones. ‘I think I shall hold you, ppprrreeeccciiiooouuussss.’ Upon the final word the darkness slowly moves few pieces of itself to better enshroud the mare in its hold: the grip is firm but like a cloak that covers her from behind yet leaves her free to move albeit slightly slower in a reduced range of motions – at the same time with a heavy weight of love upon her, with a breath trailing along her neck no less. ‘Just holding you, my precious, is like a dream...So I foresee myself in a dream where I hold you, a dream within a dream.’

The elemental mare pulls her beloved one through a gap onto a soft bed where she happily nuzzles into the dark form, telling him: 'Well, you don't need to dream about holding me to do it, do you? I'm right here and ready to snuggle with you all night long if you so desire. There's also no one who could steal me away from you either... not that anyone would want to face the consequences of doing that...'

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
The male horse looked around at his environment, eyes scanning for anything useful... Or dangerous. As he does this, he opens his mouth and asks nobody, perhaps himself, the following question:
"Where in the world am I?

The forest is prevalent. Its wooden capony is large, the night sky above filters in through a thick foliage of leaves, the sounds of night creatures stalking what they  please fills the silence yet that is broken by chirping of the insects, the grass undehoof is thicker than any carpet, the wind rustles faintly overhead in the multitude of branches but also on the grass making the entire dark viridian tapestry dance to its whims.

From high in the sky the silvery bright light of the moon casts its luminescence: it is barely enough to see shades by but slowly the equine’s vision adjusts, allowing him to affirm that he is in the thicket of a forest and in a very small clearing at that.

It seems the newcomer is in some dark woods that look very difficult to navigate...

The elemental mare pulls her beloved one through a gap onto a soft bed where she happily nuzzles into the dark form, telling him: 'Well, you don't need to dream about holding me to do it, do you? I'm right here and ready to snuggle with you all night long if you so desire. There's also no one who could steal me away from you either... not that anyone would want to face the consequences of doing that...'

'I would conquer universes if they posed you a threat,''

The Darkness whispers quietly as he cocoons his beloved in his hold, shifting slightly here and there to better enjoy their shared bed. 'I think I did, too. But a silly mage can always dream of dreaming of cuddling a singularity of cuddling, can he not? After all, I have the dream here already.'

Emerald_Pheonix

Aug 28, 2015
QLD
The unicorn colt looked around, ears flicking at every noise. He then paused and took a breath, calming himself down before taking a moment to go over what he knew, which was:

A) His name was Sol.

B) He was a unicorn male.

C) ... That was it.

He sighed, not bothering to try and force his mind to remember more, instead once more focusing on his surroundings in the dark forest. He takes a few more steps forward, then sighs again.

"If only I could have a light source..."

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
'I would conquer universes if they posed you a threat,''

The Darkness whispers quietly as he cocoons his beloved in his hold, shifting slightly here and there to better enjoy their shared bed. 'I think I did, too. But a silly mage can always dream of dreaming of cuddling a singularity of cuddling, can he not? After all, I have the dream here already.'

The elemental mare giggles and tells the Darkness: 'Well, I don't mind more cuddling while already cuddling. Why don't we just snuggle up in this bed and cuddle within our dreams? I think that sounds like a nice plan. I'd even let you explore the "universe" you conquered if you so desire. It's a pretty sight, I have to say.'

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
"If only I could have a light source..."

A memory rises to the forefront of Sol's mind.

He is a unicorn isn't he? One of the natural mages of this world, a spellcaster by birthright alone, and knowing that he is an Artist as the true spellcasters call themselves - he has a library's worth of magic in his genes alone but as the memory flies to the very height of his focus it reminds the unicorn there are two separate Arts that Sol is good at: Light and General. Light Art could easily conjure him a bright shining light which could come in useful...but on the other hoof General Art would have far more variable effects to it, although that would trade in some of the bright power for utility effects.

Sol also recalls that....admittedly he does not have infinite stores of magic. Sadly, even an Artist must bow to the weakness of body at some point, which means he has limited time to spell about; his top shape should help by giving some time as well as let him cover more ground than if he were average or worse.

The elemental mare giggles and tells the Darkness: 'Well, I don't mind more cuddling while already cuddling. Why don't we just snuggle up in this bed and cuddle within our dreams? I think that sounds like a nice plan. I'd even let you explore the "universe" you conquered if you so desire. It's a pretty sight, I have to say.'

The Darkness answers by letting his mind slip into the world of dreams, but not before he covers his beloved in kisses.

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
The elemental mare hums and slowly difts into dreamland with the Darkness. Inside the dream, she sits as a mare of darkness with lots of waving stars inside of her, waiting for him to come to her and cuddle her like he wanted to.

Emerald_Pheonix

Aug 28, 2015
QLD
A memory rises to the forefront of Sol's mind.

He is a unicorn isn't he? One of the natural mages of this world, a spellcaster by birthright alone, and knowing that he is an Artist as the true spellcasters call themselves - he has a library's worth of magic in his genes alone but as the memory flies to the very height of his focus it reminds the unicorn there are two separate Arts that Sol is good at: Light and General. Light Art could easily conjure him a bright shining light which could come in useful...but on the other hoof General Art would have far more variable effects to it, although that would trade in some of the bright power for utility effects.

Sol also recalls that....admittedly he does not have infinite stores of magic. Sadly, even an Artist must bow to the weakness of body at some point, which means he has limited time to spell about; his top shape should help by giving some time as well as let him cover more ground than if he were average or worse.

Sol considers the sudden memory, listing the pro's and cons. He then decides to start small. Focusing his will, he closes his eyes and focuses on both his core and his horn, imagining a path leading from one to the other, allowing a tiny current to flow from his core, shining white, as it slowly reaches the tip of his horn, creating a small light: Just enough to see a bit further and more easily notice things, instead of letting everything in this forest know his location.

TresdeLeche

Aug 27, 2015
He thought for less than a second before replying, "Both."

<cut to Alula>
"Here you go!  Make them last!"
The spotless changeling instructed her sibling before she counted over how much chocolate was taken from the silo.  After Alula was able to create a mental note to herself, she closed the top of the silo shut.

RuBoo

Aug 26, 2015
<cut to Alula>
"Here you go!  Make them last!"
The spotless changeling instructed her sibling before she counted over how much chocolate was taken from the silo.  After Alula was able to create a mental note to herself, she closed the top of the silo shut.

Shivers quickly scarfed down the solid chocolates, leaving him with the powdered chocolate.

TresdeLeche

Aug 27, 2015
Shivers quickly scarfed down the solid chocolates, leaving him with the powdered chocolate.

<cut to Alula>
"Want to make some hot chocolate with the powdered chocolate now?"
The spotless changeling asked in between her chomping on her own chocolate bar.  She only took two items from the silo, so she was trying to be conservative with her chomps.

RuBoo

Aug 26, 2015
<cut to Alula>
"Want to make some hot chocolate with the powdered chocolate now?"
The spotless changeling asked in between her chomping on her own chocolate bar.  She only took two items from the silo, so she was trying to be conservative with her chomps.

He thought for a moment this time. "Hmm... Sure."

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Knife smiles and scoots around to the mare, holding her flask out. "Cheers, Miss."

Alice latches onto the flask like a foal on a teat and takes 3 heavy chugs before pulling away and exhaling heavily, face flushed.

Knife smiles and scoots around to the mare, holding her flask out. "Cheers, Miss."

Alice latches onto the flask like a foal on a teat and takes 3 heavy chugs before pulling away and exhaling heavily, face flushed.

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
Sol considers the sudden memory, listing the pro's and cons. He then decides to start small. Focusing his will, he closes his eyes and focuses on both his core and his horn, imagining a path leading from one to the other, allowing a tiny current to flow from his core, shining white, as it slowly reaches the tip of his horn, creating a small light: Just enough to see a bit further and more easily notice things, instead of letting everything in this forest know his location.

Sure enough Sol can feel the energy slowly coursing from his...spot behind his brain onto his horn and through that focus until it reaches the tip: the warm feeling of Light Art fills his senses before a small cone of light flicks on like a lamp to light up his path, in a reduced range as well to keep the night predators from spotting him too easily as well.

With this light Sol can easily see he is in a clearing with heavy growths all around but with two- no, three dirt paths leading through the greenery. All three looks the game but they curve to either left, right or go forward in a squiggly line.

Sol is certain he can keep up a light spell this easy for a fairly good while so he is not in an immediate hurry.

The elemental mare hums and slowly difts into dreamland with the Darkness. Inside the dream, she sits as a mare of darkness with lots of waving stars inside of her, waiting for him to come to her and cuddle her like he wanted to.

In the dreamlands where thoughts form the universe a darkness looms, awaiting to trap itself a little mare... And once it spots her the void curls itself around her like the comfiest of bathrobes while its cozy rumbles of contentment echo forever.

Emerald_Pheonix

Aug 28, 2015
QLD
Sol sighs and gently facehoof's.

"Why does there have to be choices?"

He mumbles to himself quietly in an annoyed tone. After looking at the three paths, he chooses the path to the right, carefully but quickly moving through the woods. Deeper in or farther out he didn't know.

TresdeLeche

Aug 27, 2015
He thought for a moment this time. "Hmm... Sure."

<cut to Alula>
"One glass of hot chocolate coming up!  But we need to assemble the ingredients before anything!" 
The spotless changeling exclaimed eagerly to her brother as an iridescent aura formed around her horn.  it took a couple of seconds before a mug poofed from thin air.  The mug floated closer to the spotted changeling, slowly tipping itself for the powdered contents.