Trapped in Equestria 3.0 {The REAL Rp}

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
"Vanilla in a waffle cone." Amity barks respectfully, tail swishing behind her.

TresdeLeche

Aug 27, 2015
<cut to Melantha>
“Goodness, that is a lot of flavors. It may take me longer to choose love.”
The floral succubus replied to the fiery succubus. Melantha's eyes continued scanning the menu for any flavors that strike her interest. After a minute, the floral succubus's eyes lock on the vendor.

“May you demonstrate how you make the ice cream? I'm very curious about its process.”
The floral demoness admits to the Alraune.

V-RE

Jul 3, 2016
The Griffon turns to Bones as he speaks, tilting her head as she listens attentively. Keros nods several times during the explanation, smirking slightly. Eventually, the Griffon tilts her head and chuckles. "Well, I hope I'm a positive addition as well! As for a name...Um...How about Karnii? Sorry, I'm just working off of hearing all of your names..."

Keros waves her off and chuckles. "Hey hey, no worries. I don't see a problem with it. As for your addition to the explanation dad..." He looks over to his father and deadpans. "I can't exactly blame those tiny spirits for running off and trying to get in past our watchers. Things haven't exactly been pleasant here on Equus, nor in many other places. Especially after that raid of ours a long while back....Speaking of, would love another one of those." He adds on with a grin. Varg rolls his eyes at the young canine. "And there you go showing your 'Adrenaline junkie' side again...Then again, considering our business, you need it more often than not." The mechanical wolf chuckles.

Meanwhile Karnii had started to dig into her food, nibbling in testing first, before her eyes lit up and she began to happily chow down politely, still being plenty attentive and ready to respond.

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
“May you demonstrate how you make the ice cream? I'm very curious about its process.”
The floral demoness admits to the Alraune.

"I'd love to, your ladyship!"
the floral demon readily answers at the same time that two large vines grasp the ice cream cart so her other vines may operate the strange circular tools she uses plunge into the container with a happy humming. "But I'll get your ice creams first so you can enjoy their flavors while watching the process." For a moment she looks at all three as she works, and as she digs from one of the ice cream entrance spots she lifts out a box containing neatly stacked waffles shaped into cups and cones. "Won't be longer than a minute. Would you ladies like a standard wafflecup each? One big ball is the standard, two is half as much as just one and triples is rare but still doable."

To present an example she brings out a rather large round sphere thick with ice creamy goodness that all three can tell is tightly packed into a compact sphere still larger than a stallion's war greave - that is to say, it is very large so it sits in the cup large and in charge.
"Ta-da! One standard wafflecup, vanila flavored. Spoons are available if you ladies would like."

Meanwhile Karnii had started to dig into her food, nibbling in testing first, before her eyes lit up and she began to happily chow down politely, still being plenty attentive and ready to respond.

The necromancer nods along as the conversation ebbs at its own pace. He also slyly winks at his son upon the mention of after-hours activities. 'Karnii is a good name. It should not stick out so you are good to go in that regard. If you wish to apply for citizenship I heartily recommend coming up with a workable basic background from what you recall or a story for how you do not recall relevant details. Come up with it as you please, but be aware we can assist if you so wish.'' A bit of mental thoughts accompanied by a discrete scrying of future the pale white unicorn clears his throat and then very slowly beginning to form a small three-dimensional image of a vaguely defined form that seems to leap, bound and dash while holding a melee weapon that changes ever so often. Most prevalent details beside the weapon and the surreally flowing movement is the slowly forming outline that only the vaguest silhouette is perceivable of. 'I shall tell you now. There are deities in this universe: not too many, but some exist. The largest one of them employs entities known as Reapers for a myriad of tasks among which is included the removal of things that do not belong among the living beings or even in this universe. Presently, Karnii, that would include you if you were a confirmed risk to the balance but so far I am temporarily vouching for you. Please do not give me reason to rescind said vouching. I would rather see what you can make of yourself on your own merits than need to order a Reaper to harvest you from among the living. '

V-RE

Jul 3, 2016
Keros grins and nods, crossing his arms after setting his drink back down. "Heck, if anyone can fabricate a background, it'd probably be us. As for the Reapers...Well, my vote probably doesn't count, but you seem the nice type, so I'd throw mine's in there as well, instead of having to...Give you and a Reaper an introduction. Now, on that note...You should know." He leans forward, his tone and expression getting serious, so much that it actually visually unnerves the Griffon at his sudden change.

"There are many, powerful players on Equus. Not to toot my own horn, but I count myself and Varg among them-worse because him and I are a team. Be cautious of EVERYONE you meet. They've all been here a LOT longer than you, and have a hefty head start power wise. Thankfully, you met the most powerful being around. And no, it's not me." He states, before nodding to his father. "It's him...So my point right now? Get strong, fast. Strong enough to hold your own when someone hunts you." He finishes, before leaning back.

Karnii, for a while, remains silent...Before she nods once to Keros, still wary of him, as his expression eases back to that damnable smirk and cheerful glint in his eyes. Karnii looks to Bones with a small frown. "So...Don't make an ass out of myself, stay under the radar and get proper papers," She reiterates while looking at the Necromancer, before looking to Keros. "And get strong enough to fight off powerful players." Keros and Varg nod simultaneously in response, causing Karnii to giggle at their sync. "Right, I'll keep that all in mind." She says, before going back to eating.

Last edited:

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
Keros and Varg nod simultaneously in response, causing Karnii to giggle at their sync. "Right, I'll keep that all in mind." She says, before going back to eating.

'In Nostria - the combined total of Equestria and Nostrada due to the leaders being wedded in a beautiful ceremony - you are most likely safe from the subtler dangers of the universe but it is always better to be safe than sorry via combat ability. The term player is...a rather peculiar term. ' points out the necromancer with a wry smile on his lips. 'Adventure still exists aplenty, never you fear. If you look for it, I can almost guarantee adventure will always occur in the world. In Nostria as well, and individuals such as Keros here.' He nods at the canine in question as if Keros were not very distinctly present and easy to notice at that. 'Make an excellent living stomping danger into lower levels while getting other things done so that general population enjoy safer lives.'

V-RE

Jul 3, 2016
Keros grins almost mischievously, alongside Varg, who has stopped eating to grin as well. Keros pulled his hat down over his eyes slightly, chuckling. Karnii tilts her head at this, raising a brow. "Stomping danger out? What, is Keros a Hero or something?" She asks, looking to the Necromancer. Keros and Varg both look at her with stunned looks...Before bursting out laughing. Keros holds his gut and nearly starts to cackle, laughing madly while Varg pounds the ground several times with his paw.

Karnii looks at them, very, very confused. Keros eventually calms down, still giggling slightly. "M-me!? A friggin' hero!? Ohhhh man I needed that...No, no ma'am," He starts, sitting up and rubbing away the tears in his eyes. "See, hehe, I'm a bounty hunter. I work my butt off, hunting people with prices on their heads, and solving little mysteries and problems...Usually with a lot of gunfire. Course, I don't try to cause any collateral. That's not good for business, causes more problems than anything." He explains, picking his glass back up to sip from it. Karnii raises her brows now. "A..Bounty Hunter...So you hunt others for money?"

Keros raises his brow back, and smirks. "Hey, listen. It's honest work. Would you rather me be an assassin?" He asked with a tilt of his head. "Sure, I'd get more money out of it, travel more, but unlike an assassin, ALL of my targets, are murderers, rapists, and the like. The worst of the worst." Karnii listens, and eventually nods in understanding, picking up her drink as well, and sipping gingerly. "I see..."

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
Karnii listens, and eventually nods in understanding, picking up her drink as well, and sipping gingerly. "I see..."

'What my son is forgetting to say is that those in his profession also do is retrieve stolen property, kidnapped individuals, eliminate monsters that endanger civilization or the population, bring criminals to justice dead or alive depending on circumstance or desired outcome, gather materials of varying danger or elusive nature if it is required, and sometimes cause destruction where it is needed - in this case I could tell you of a jungle that was infested with a lethal pollutant that mutated the florae in the area with lethal degrees of toxicity and which had to be purged before it spread to the surrounding area. ' The necromancer levels a solid look at both canines. 'The pair here oftentimes focus on the singleminded channel of explosions, shooting, and then more explosions. Please pardon their specialized field of attention. '

V-RE

Jul 3, 2016
Keros and Varg both put on mock hurt looks. "Oh dad, please! It's not our fault everyone keeps falling for it! We've never had to go above and beyond!...Yet." Keros grins after stating that. Varg rolls his eyes playfully, as Keros looks to Karnii. "I actually have done every kind of job...To be perfectly honest," Keros looks to his father, rubbing the back of his head. "It seems like Axia has me on call a lot lately." He admits. "Been doing a lot of different jobs."

Karnii blinks at the trio, tilting her head, as she picks her staff up and looks it over, removing the back from the staff and giving it a once over. It was rather simple...Except for the claw at the top, holding a pale white crystal in place.

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
The flaming succubus smiles at the sight of the enormous vanilla ice cream ball and thanks the alruune. "Wow, that looks really tasty!"
She then thinks for a moment and tells her "I'd like nectar, chocolate and cherry for myself, but not as big balls if possible." she tells the alruune her wish as she levitates the waffle with the big ball of vanilla ice cream to the pupcubus and pets the puppy's head with one of her hooves.
"There you go, puppy. One big ball of vanilla ice cream for you."

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
The plant creature claps her many tendrils together along with her forelimbs which all together produce a delighted sound that joins with those of the surrounding area. "Right away your ladyship!" she chirps. Some of the flowrer's visible growths shudder as the green mass roils along the ground but always rotates in a circle that orbits the large plant's roots. Several bulbs of greatly varied color but all which are the size of a pony are rolled inside crystallized ice spheres which are in turn suspended upon hundreds of miniscule green twines the vines produce. In short order the plant creature cracks open the uppest layer of the sphere to reveal a tantalizing looking fresh grouping of ice cream contained each in their respective sphere. With one large scoop she sets to gather each of the ingredients mentioned and humming as she works with a smile on her lips. "One nectar," A happily orange-golden sphere that shimmers faintly. "One chocolate," An airy brown sphere that looks very edible just at a look, complete with little crushed chocolate bits. "And one cherry!" The alruune offers the three moderate sized balls of ice cream inside a waffle cup to the succubus. "Here you go, three flavor in a wafflecup."

Karnii blinks at the trio, tilting her head, as she picks her staff up and looks it over, removing the back from the staff and giving it a once over. It was rather simple...Except for the claw at the top, holding a pale white crystal in place.

'Ah, I see you have acquired a magician's staff. A basic model that is all-around a good starting point for a magician.' The unicorn eyes the staff for a moment, nodding in thought - while his shadow winks at Keros as it makes to high-five the hound's silhouette. 'And with a crystal at its tip as well. Do you know how to wield magic? And for the sake of self-protection, do you know how to wield the staff as more than a walking stick?'

<Scene Change>

Somewhere orbiting the planet Equus there is a particular ship. Somewhere on that ship there is a particular married couple. The wife of said couple is as slender as she was and just as amorous towards her husband, the very same muscular hellhound in soft deep green fur who bestowed on her all of their wonderful little ones. The lady in question is leaning on the hound without exceptional motives, preferring presently to lean her considerable height with its wispy lack of weight onto her hubby's side, and in doing so purring very quietly in her specific voice that resonates more in the mind that in the air.

Last edited:

V-RE

Jul 3, 2016
Keros tilts his head, listening silently as his father questions the griffon. Karnii, looks from the staff to Bones, and then back to the staff, rocking forward a bit, before standing on her paws, using the staff as a crutch to hold her in the two-legged posture. "I think I can walk. Not like this, but...Well, as for magic..." She shuts her eyes and searches the recesses of her empty mind, before smiling grandly. "Ah, I do seem to know magic! The spellwork-it's there! Wind magic, I believe." She states excitedly, tail flicking happily. After a few moments, she grunts and sits back down, rubbing a claw over her back, mentally telling herself not to do that to often as her spine groaned in process.

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
After a few moments, she grunts and sits back down, rubbing a claw over her back, mentally telling herself not to do that to often as her spine groaned in process.

The unicorn conjures a quartet of shadowy forehooves of which one pair applauds by stomping on the grass beside the quilt whilst another pair claps together. 'Wind magic, hmm? An excellent element to begin with. But for the staff, I meant being able to use your staff to either parry or block should someone make to attack you - although within reason,' He pauses to snort as well as snicker. 'No sense attempting to parry the jaws of a tyrannosaurus or an elder flame elemental with a staff.'

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
The flaming succubus smiles at the sight of the enormous vanilla ice cream ball and thanks the alruune. "Wow, that looks really tasty!"
She then thinks for a moment and tells her "I'd like nectar, chocolate and cherry for myself, but not as big balls if possible." she tells the alruune her wish as she levitates the waffle with the big ball of vanilla ice cream to the pupcubus and pets the puppy's head with one of her hooves.
"There you go, puppy. One big ball of vanilla ice cream for you."

"Thank you Mistress, and Ma'am!" Amity barks happily before taking her cone to lick at happily.

V-RE

Jul 3, 2016
Karnii tilts her head at Bones. "...Parry?" Keros deadpans from the tone of voice she used, obviously posing it as a question. "...You've never-Oh grand..." With a sigh, the young canine gets up, his paws being covered in a dark purple aura. IN them, a simple, ethereal staff was formed into existence. Karnii stared in wonder, eyes wide at the sight. Keros noticed this and grinned at her. "Yeah yeah, I know, it's pretty. Well, don't gawk too long. I'm the only one in this world with this beauty." He explained, before walking back a few feet, and taking a defensive stance. "Wanna help me out with this showing, dad?"

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
"Wanna help me out with this showing, dad?"

The necromancer gives the gryphoness a solid look follow by a nod which in turn he follows with a wry smile. 'I have witnessed it being used by persons who considered it an actually viable strategy. More than once. How and why it seemed like a good idea I will not make a guess on so as to save my sanity. Hence why I also hope you will not make such a attempt.' Then he climbs up onto his hooves,. Cricking his long neck together with his limbs one at a time the unicorn draws himself tall. 'Miss Karnii, my son wishes to showcase to you a moment for swordplay. The reasons I am uncertain of but I suspect it is to encourage you by showing off so as to provide you a live example of how far you will be able to advance in close combat without needing, shall we say, super ultimate whatever that the usual combat persons seem to absolutely insist on or swear by?'

V-RE

Jul 3, 2016
Keros rolls his eyes and shakes his head at his father. "Just a showcase so she gets the general idea, dad. I would show her solo, but I can't manipulate my power that way...Yet." He says with a smirk, slowly twirling the staff a few times. "No need for some sore bruises and cracked bones, yeh? I know better than that." Varg rolls his eyes, and turns to watch, as does Karnii, interested to see how this goes down.

TresdeLeche

Aug 27, 2015
The plant creature claps her many tendrils together along with her forelimbs which all together produce a delighted sound that joins with those of the surrounding area. "Right away your ladyship!" she chirps. Some of the flowrer's visible growths shudder as the green mass roils along the ground but always rotates in a circle that orbits the large plant's roots. Several bulbs of greatly varied color but all which are the size of a pony are rolled inside crystallized ice spheres which are in turn suspended upon hundreds of miniscule green twines the vines produce. In short order the plant creature cracks open the uppest layer of the sphere to reveal a tantalizing looking fresh grouping of ice cream contained each in their respective sphere. With one large scoop she sets to gather each of the ingredients mentioned and humming as she works with a smile on her lips. "One nectar," A happily orange-golden sphere that shimmers faintly. "One chocolate," An airy brown sphere that looks very edible just at a look, complete with little crushed chocolate bits. "And one cherry!" The alruune offers the three moderate sized balls of ice cream inside a waffle cup to the succubus. "Here you go, three flavor in a wafflecup."

<cut to Melentha>
“I'll have a large vanilla rum ice cream.”
The floral succubus announces to the vendor. Melentha kept her eyes on the menu to make sure she was looking at the right flavor on the menu.

V-RE

Jul 3, 2016
Keros deadpans at his father and rolls his eyes. "Ok, let me try that again. PLEASE, don't kick my ass TOO hard this time, dad? As for manipulation, I meant I can't create a clone of myself." He reiterated with a chuckle. Karnii, and Varg, both rolled there eyes at the antics of the young Dog. Karnii, of course, did turn to the young Dog fully, before looking him over in full, and leaning over to Varg.

"Pardon me for asking, Varg, but...Why is his back straight when he stands? It looks like it hurts him." Varg, blinked for the most part, and then chuckled. "Normally, it would. But Keros' spinal structure is different from most of his kind, making him the Odd One Out, as it were." Karnii raised her brows, but nodded several times in understanding.

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
Melentha kept her eyes on the menu to make sure she was looking at the right flavor on the menu.

Once more the plant proprietor claps her vines. Again a sphere of crystalline structure is cracked open, this one a bright amber in color. Inside it lies a tempting looking vat of vanilla ice cream in which also appears to sit prettily a heavy degree of raisins. The white ice cream itsels carries a potent aroma of rum which the raising seem to faintly increase but the coloration is similarly tinted by the flavors added, rendering the white instead slightly bronzine.

It takes only a little time for the plant lady to soop out three generous spheres. of the ordered ice cream into another one of the edible waffle cups and then offer is to the demoness in question with complimentary napkins accompanying it along with the well-wishes of the ice cream plant.

[QUOTE="V-RE, post: 202890,]Karnii raised her brows, but nodded several times in understanding.[/QUOTE]

The necromancer blinks a few times before he sighs audibly. For a moment he slumps into a miserable looking pile of pallid whiteness that stares ahead with a forlorn expression on his face. As he does this there is a flaring of colorless ink on his horn and at a violently rapid manner at that. Moments later it winks away leaving the shrouded necromancer to stand again, tall but narrow-eyed now.

The unicorn offers a bow to the diamond dog before he slinks his tail into his shadow, whips it out and then lashes the ground. The crackle so created shatters the silence but also causes shapes to rise from the now ink-black shadow underneath the necromancer. One after another they rise until an entire armory of blades hovers in the air surrounding the magician who sets the blades to rotate around his self in languid pace.

'Which element first, son? Recall that each has its attributes.'

Last edited:

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
The flaming succubus smiles at the two others enjoying their ice cream and then at the alruune who sells it.
"How many bits is that for all the ice cream we got? Don't want to run off without paying now, do I?" she jokes and gets ready to pay.

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
The flaming succubus smiles at the two others enjoying their ice cream and then at the alruune who sells it.
"How many bits is that for all the ice cream we got? Don't want to run off without paying now, do I?" she jokes and gets ready to pay.

"That will be thirty-four bits, Ma'am," answers the plant lady readily and happily as well. As she speaks the plant returns the crystals, vines, roots, leaves and stalks all to their previous configurations with smooth movements. "Do come back again ladies if you enjoyed it, dears. I will be here all day, and return customers have a discount," she also continues, still smiling.

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
"Oh, I'm sure we'll come back at some point, though we're technically only tourists here in Inferno." the flaming succubus mare admits, getting 34 bits through a gap, "There you go, ma'am, 34 bits."

The mare then heads to the floral succubus and their pet puppy while licking her ice cream.
She asks them: "So, how about we get ourselves a nice spot to sit down and relax? I'm sure we can find one in the park."

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
-Far off, on a ship docking in Neighpon-

Having suffered an embarrassing defeat, Bushido returns to her homeland in order to rediscover herself and reform her fractured Warrior's Spirit. Leaving her 1st Retainer Mitsuhide in charge of the Den in her stead she travels under the protection of her 2nd and 3rd Retainers the yellow lab Honda and the white-bellied black and tan Basenji Toyotomi.

Standing at the bow of the ship, Bushido looks over the hilts and handguards of her dual broken swords as her thoughts swim over the power Tara displayed in crushing her.

"The Den will be fine." Honda states with careful cheer as he leans in to speak to his Master, tail tip wagging hopefully. "Mitsu won't let anything bad happen, he's way stronger than me or Toyo plus Amity and your other friends are near there too."

"She was only using her mortal strength." Bushido states in a mixture of resignation, amazement, and dismay. "An Archangel she easily could have killed all present, in that moment however she stood as swordsman with a legendary sword..."

"It would have been easier if she'd have used some sort of divine power, huh?" Honda asks sympathetically.

Bushido doesn't speak but her eyes looking over to her 2nd Retainer and back to her shattered blades gives her response.

"Maybe she was trying to make it a fairer fight? Or even that she wanted you to see what you are capable of. I mean if she just blew you across the farm with some blast of light or went 'FLAP' here and 'FLAP' there what could you do? Try to become stronger than an Archangel?!" The lab states, allowing himself a bit more jovial a tone, once more his Master remains silent but the faintest twitch of the corners of her mouth and a momentary relaxing of her knitted brows once more speaks for her. "But if she was just being a REALLY strong swordsman with a Holy Sword, that you can at least try to face one day."

"Perhaps you are correct." Bushido relents, looking up to the sky for a moment. "There is no honor or use in dwelling on such things. I am alive and therefore am afforded redemption.” The samurai states with a grim chuckle. “Amity was willing admit her inadequacy and better herself. It would be be unbecoming to allow her to suddenly become the responsible one."

"Exactly! It'd be like if I suddenly was more well read than Mitsu or more earnest than Toyo!" Honda beams, tail now wagging fully. "I am here for you Master." Toyotomi states, approaching on Bushido's other side, adjusting his wire-framed glasses with a finger. "It is merely inevitable that you will surpass that Holy Swordsman. And awe that Unicorn Princess as well." Toyotomi insists with reverence and genuine faith in his beloved Master.

"Indeed. It is the only acceptable outcome." Bushido states, sheathing her two hilts and regaining the impassive continence she normally carries herself with. As the ship comes to a stop and docking measures begin she steps down the docking ramp with her retainers behind her. "Onward to the Dojo."