Trapped in Equestria 3.0 {The REAL Rp}

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
Keros stares at his father for a bit...Before deadpanning slightly. Varg whacks his leg with his tail. "You're muddling your words again, Keros." Keros shoots the Dire Wolf a look, before rolling his eyes and smirking. "Sorry. Yes, dad, I want to meet him, whenever he is able." He put ti simply, taking another bite from his apple.

The necromancer pauses to smile with the expression of a proud parent. He nods then, and repeats the motion a considerable amount. On the side one of the heads gives Varg a look full of gratefulness as well as a mental strand full of thankfull feelings. On'How about this? We discuss this and resolve the fate of this gryphoness, then go meet your father in law in his palace in Resurrected Egypt. We could make a day out of it, connect with each other and see what fun we can discover? ' suggests he right after, hope clear in his voice. 'Varg isnaturally included in this. Most likely Anubis will be delighted to meet a new manner of life form that I may have discretely slipped into creation.' The grin he features with this last sentence is a shameless smirk. 'Philosophers can debate and argue until they die - I did, and look what came out of it.'

The flaming succubus smiles at the pupcubus, glad to see their little pet enjoy herself. She's quite glad to finally be back in Inferno after they were so rudely interrupted by that moron. She looks around to see if there is possibly something like an ice cream stall where she could get her two loved ones a snack or two. She does not know what the inhabitants of Inferno typically eat, but she's sure they do have tasty things here as well.

There are a few large local plants, from who the elemental demoness suspects she could acquire some delicious ice cream. Judging by the ample busts upon the plan demons, the great amounts of Art in their use, the number of constructed floral decorations that serve as little kiosks and also the fact that a few locals are acquiring ice cream in edible waffle baskets...it is very likely such things could be acquired. One plant seems to swear by a million variants of pure vanilla while the other has one billion flavors available, and literally grows a lot of the produce she uses in her ice cream. Both are located on the shores of a park lake.

V-RE

Jul 3, 2016
Varg gave the Necromancer a wink, before using his paw to drag over the other half of the watermelon. Keros, meanwhile, set an apple core aside, picking up another apple, and chomping a large bite out of the crisp fruit, humming slightly from the delicious, tart taste, and in thought. "Hm...Sounds good to me! But I swear, Varg, if you start making puns about me and my looks..." He shoots the mechanical wolf a death glare.

Varg rolls his molten eyes and chomps into the watermelon. "Keros, as your friend? Deal with it. If I don't crack jokes on you, then who will?" The two stopped and glared at each other for a few moments. Then proceeded to burst out laughing. Varg smacked the ground a few times, while Keros just laid back against him. "Fuck you Varg, hehehehe." Varg rolled his eyes again, grinning. "Love you too, sweetheart." He jokes in a sarcastic tone. Clearly, the two developed the kind of brotherly bond over time.

"Anyhow," Keros says, turning back to his father. "I say we point her in the direction of town, after seeing what she remembers, and keep an eye on her. Who knows what she might end up doing? Could be interesting."

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
"Anyhow," Keros says, turning back to his father. "I say we point her in the direction of town, after seeing what she remembers, and keep an eye on her. Who knows what she might end up doing? Could be interesting."

The necromancer's heads develop a slightly sour look on their faces at the suggestion Keros makes. 'I doubt that based on all the failures accumulated so far by the others like her. Would you like to handle her with Varg, or shall I be present? We should have a plan on what to tell her at the least - and I am planting a blood watch on her, I am not taking further chances on her kind's capacity of idiocity, It has proven itself more potent than any reasonable chart devised.'

V-RE

Jul 3, 2016
Keros gives him a deadpan look, and raises his brow in question. "Hey, ain't my fault the track record of newcomers after me asked for early coffins." "There you go with talking like a cowboy aga-" Varg is cut off this time by a well-deserved WHAP on the head with a certain hat. Doesn't stop him from grinning mischievously. Keros rolls his eyes, and puts said hat on his head gently. "On other notes...I fully agree with the blood watch. I'd say it a must. Probably better done BEFORE she wakes up so she doesn't freak out. As for what we tell her...Well, I definitely want you there for that. If she doesn't remember her past life, well...I dunno. Knowing my track record with first impressions." He grins shyly. Those aren't usually his best moments.

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
He grins shyly. Those aren't usually his best moments.

The necromancer grins widely at his son. 'Whatever might you be talking about son?' he inquires with a faux confusion on his voice as he shares this humorous facial expression with the mechanical wolf as well. 'Varg? What is he talking about? I thought Keros here is the chairman of the Talky Corps who are paid to hold hands and talk about feeling all day long.''

V-RE

Jul 3, 2016
Varg tilts his head, lifting it as red juice drips from his maw. "I thought so as well, Master Bones. He's always been a delightful ray of sunshine~" He follows along sarcastically. Keros frowns at this and rolls his eyes. "Har har har. I love it....In all seriousness, I'd like to think we could get a general idea of her personality from her responses as we answer the questions she will obviously have, and from her emotions as she responds, how she will possibly react with the world....After she calms the fuck down from the undoubtable initial freak out." He explains with a grin.

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
." He explains with a grin.

It is visible that the necromancer is stifling laughter from Varg's comment and barely holds it in by the time he musters enough willpower to look at Keros, a question in his eyes despite the many tears in them reducing his focus to a much shorter one. 'Any-hy-hy-y oth-eh-he-eher topicss? Or tho-ho-ho-houghtsss?''

V-RE

Jul 3, 2016
Keros deadpans at his father. Varg happily continues his munching of watermelon. With a sigh, and the shake of his head, he eventually grins. "No dad, I think we've covered all the topics." He said, putting another finished apple aside, picking up his third and beginning to munch again.

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
Keros deadpans at his father. Varg happily continues his munching of watermelon. With a sigh, and the shake of his head, he eventually grins. "No dad, I think we've covered all the topics." He said, putting another finished apple aside, picking up his third and beginning to munch again.

'Alright then, son. I shall awaken our guest. But before that.
One head nudges a canine each so as to indicate the wolves should have a seat by a plate. On each plate an unknown facotr has piled up a generous heaping of food that is still steaming warm and moist as well. 'Please take your places, you two. We should let her awaken on her own. We cannot have her waking up to an ongoing conspirary meeting, she could think we are plotting for her demise when she very well possesses all the natural suicidal drive for it herself.'

Once both hounds are seated by their places the gryphoness' shadow ripples as something deeper than black drips into it. The shadow rapidly gains a life on its own as its motions begin in thrashing before settling to again reflect the creature casting it on the ground.

'This should awaken her slowly on her own but speed her recovery to something resembling a normal recovery rate...medically speaking.'

'

V-RE

Jul 3, 2016
Keros and Varg looked at the plates of food as they were nudged along, their mouths watering as they scooted over and took their spots, both bowing their heads, and chiming in sync, "Thank you for the meal!" and slowly digging into the food, taking their time, and minding their manners. Keros, looks over at the Gryphoness as she slowly showed signs of waking, wondering what exactly she would do with her new life....Before turning his attention back to the food, and his father. "So. How has everyone been? I know it's been a long while since I saw a lot of people. Heard Segment and the princesses are together now?"

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
"So. How has everyone been? I know it's been a long while since I saw a lot of people. Heard Segment and the princesses are together now?"

'That would be correct. Equestria and Nostria were hitched together to form Nostria. A very well working combined empire came out of it that combines their immense populations as well as their pooled resources. It works incredibly well too,' answers the necromacer as he folds in his more exotic details as well as his more exquisite visual details. Presently he looks entirely like the normal unicorn he once used to be, somewhere in what is ancient history these days. 'There was a beautiful wedding. You were absent from there despite having an invitation. I sent a reply of absence due to your inability to respond at the time.'

V-RE

Jul 3, 2016
Keros winced a bit, and pulled his hat down to cover his eyes as his ears curled sadly. Varg sighed and patted the young canine's back. "Sorry dad. I was...REALLY focused in the current job...Guess now I know what people mean when they say 'buried in your work', huh?" He asked with a shameful, sad smile. Varg shook his head and went back to eating. Keros pulled his hat from his head and let out a breath slowly. "I'll have to apologize somehow, some way, huh?"

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
"I'll have to apologize somehow, some way, huh?"

'You missed nothing of real importance,'
assures the necromancer with a gentle tone as he leans in to nuzzle his son. 'The only thing you would have liked would have been the buffet.' Then he looks to the gryphoness. 'How long do you figure she will need before stirring up?'

TresdeLeche

Aug 27, 2015
There are a few large local plants, from who the elemental demoness suspects she could acquire some delicious ice cream. Judging by the ample busts upon the plan demons, the great amounts of Art in their use, the number of constructed floral decorations that serve as little kiosks and also the fact that a few locals are acquiring ice cream in edible waffle baskets...it is very likely such things could be acquired. One plant seems to swear by a million variants of pure vanilla while the other has one billion flavors available, and literally grows a lot of the produce she uses in her ice cream. Both are located on the shores of a park lake.
<cut to Melentha>
“What about if we get some ice cream? Maybe we can get a bowl to share together.”
Melantha suggests as her eyes continued glancing at all the plants she could see. The longer her eyes glanced from each flower, her smile fades to make way for a pondering expression.

“You two can make a suggestion. It's hard for me to choose.”
Melantha admitted as she continues contemplating what flavor she would like.

V-RE

Jul 3, 2016
Keros smiles a bit more, and nuzzles his father in return. "Yeah, you are probably right....Fancy parties were never my thing. Always a hassle to get my fur right....As for her..." His eyes drift to his revolver, and a grin starts to form on his face. Varg notices, and follows his gaze, before laughing. "The old cowboy trick of shooting at the sky and seeing if the shot wakes them? Really?"

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
. "The old cowboy trick of shooting at the sky and seeing if the shot wakes them? Really?"

The unicorn gives the hound a firm shake of his head. 'Not unless you take responsibility for every stupidity she is bound to cause due to believing you are a gun-nut who uses a six-shooter as his first resort just like everyone else.'

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
<cut to Melentha>
“What about if we get some ice cream? Maybe we can get a bowl to share together.”
Melantha suggests as her eyes continued glancing at all the plants she could see. The longer her eyes glanced from each flower, her smile fades to make way for a pondering expression.

“You two can make a suggestion. It's hard for me to choose.”
Melantha admitted as she continues contemplating what flavor she would like.

"Well, I'd personally go with something simple like chocolate, vanilla and maybe some sour cherry ice cream?" the flaming succubus answers her floral lover, "But before we ask for anything, we should probably ask if they even take Equestrian Bits here. We're in Inferno after all, so things may be different."

Following up on her own statement, she heads to the ice cream stand and sees to not disturb any other customers before inquiring: "Excuse me, are you accepting Equestrian Bits here?"

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
Following up on her own statement, she heads to the ice cream stand and sees to not disturb any other customers before inquiring: "Excuse me, are you accepting Equestrian Bits here?"

The large plant leans her upper body towards her three possible customers, bringing not only her ample form closer so as to show the available products that are ready-made along with their prices as well as the more customizable options with simple rulings. "Why yes, yes I do my good ladies"" answers the verdant flower demon with delight in her voice. "Is there a flavor I could recommend you perhaps? If you are new in Inferno I can recommend several new flavors, just recently developed and very popular!" The alruune is all smiles as she displays the options available for the three succubae.

V-RE

Jul 3, 2016
Keros can't help but give his father a cheesy grin and a matching shrug. Varg face-paws, and laughs all the same. As the trio speak, the gryphoness starts to stir slightly, her brows and eyelids twitching as her head turns slightly to the right. Keros seems oblivious of this, still grinning at his father.

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
Keros seems oblivious of this, still grinning at his father.

The necromancer shares a chuckle with the to canines. 'Not bad, son. Not bad. But our uest is awake, it seems.' Then he clears his voice by coughing after which the pallid unicorn smiles genially at the gryphoness, nodding in the direction of the loaded plate near her. 'Hail to thee, O' guest. And welcome.'

V-RE

Jul 3, 2016
Keros and Varg both turn to look at the Gryphoness, Varg's head raised above his. The Gryphon slowly started to open her eyes, and immediately brought a claw in front of her eyes as she looked up into the sun's light. Using her free claw to push herself into a sitting position, she looked over to the Pony and two Canines staring at her, not sure who spoke...Then the picnic, and then to the forest around her.

"Well, someone's confused it seems." At the sound of a voice, she spun her head back to the trio, blinking. Keros, gave her a smirk and a raised brow. "Howdy! Come on over, we don't bite. There's a plate for ya, and you obviously have some questions. And, well, to be honest, we have a few as well."

The gryphoness, seemed unsure, looking about for a bit, before noticing the staff next to her, and the bag tied to it. Reaching out, she grabbed the staff with her claw, before taking a moment to look over herself. When satisfied, she used the staff for support, and made her way over to the picnic, before sitting down in the most comfortable way she could find. "Um..." She started, voice soft, and unsure. "Who..Are you all? And, where are we?" She asked, curiously.

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
The gryphoness, seemed unsure, looking about for a bit, before noticing the staff next to her, and the bag tied to it. Reaching out, she grabbed the staff with her claw, before taking a moment to look over herself. When satisfied, she used the staff for support, and made her way over to the picnic, before sitting down in the most comfortable way she could find. "Um..." She started, voice soft, and unsure. "Who..Are you all? And, where are we?" She asked, curiously.

The unicorn remains seated by his spot but he animates his shadow so as to have it lit up his plate from which he spears the grilled vegetables upon a set of utensils that he makes use of to eat in a civil manner. Meanwhile his voice projects itself into her mind in a manner vividly ethereal in nature as it brushes into the mind of the gryphoness just as easily as it does into those of the the canines. 'Welcome. We are the unofficial welcoming committee prepared just for you. I am Necromancer Bones, to my one side is my adopted son Keros and to the other side is his companion wolf Varg. We three are here to hopefully answer all your questions what ever they may be. As for the where, we are presently inide the Everfree Forest located near the city of Ponyville inside the borders of Nostria on the planet of Equus in the universe cluster of Equues.'

V-RE

Jul 3, 2016
Keros and Varg both wave in sync as they are introduced. The gryphoness looks to them for a few seconds before giving a sort of half-smile, and waving back. "Erm...Hello...If I may...Why...Don't I remember anything?" She asks, frowning as she lowers her claw, looking between the three, more than slightly confused. Keros frowns heavily at this, sighing slightly. "Oh dear..."

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
"Oh dear..."

'You were rescued from a drastic situation in the universe you originated from. A void-faringspirit saw you there, rescued you from a plight that would likely have lead to your untimely end and deposited you to this world in hopes that you might try having a second chance. The reason you recall none of this is because most mortal minds are incapable of perceiving the terror that lies between worlds, thus even though the spirit itself was able to bring you here more intact that not and alive as well your mind still rejected the experience albeit at the cost of a major memory loss. It is still a preferable alternative to the infinitely more lethal option." The necromancer regales the gryphoness with the answer slowly yet as he speaks he conjures an illusionary example of the cold void that lies between all definable things as well as fills in the stand-in of the gryphoness and the spirit that brought her here. Then he nods at the plate. 'Please eat as you speak and listen. The picnic basket is literally infinite in its creation capacity, I makde it for these occasions so I might discuss things with other creatures in peace.''

V-RE

Jul 3, 2016
The griffon stares at the illusion. Keros, merely takes a sip of water, while Varg goes back to politely eating his food. The gryphoness continues to frown...But at least seems to acknowledge that she was saved, looking to the illusionary spirit. "Where is the spirit now?" She asked. Keros smirked. "Oh, I can actually answer that one." He states, putting his drink down.

The Gryphoness looks to him, somewhat expectantly, noticing the guns lying on the ground near him, and doing the same with her staff. Keros nods, and crosses his arms. "He's gone, ran off when Varg and I showed up. Ya see, this world...Is NOT sunshine and rainbows, which is to be expected. So we have some trusty folks who watch over our...Dimensional, affairs. Magic and technology are latent and active here after all, so people with the ability to jump to metaphorical dimensional gap are usually...Stopped in their tracks by these folk. But, there are, of course, some cases that slip through the cracks, and need to be addressed in person. You, are one of those cases, miss." He explains, shrugging and picking up his glass to take another sip. "That spirit went through a LOT of trouble to find the tiniest spot to bring you through without getting barred off. Course, in doing so, it threw off any chance of not being traced to a pinpoint location, so, we took a look, found you, and here we are...Also, pardon but, do you have a name? I don't mean to be rude but..."

Varg chimes in here, swallowing quickly to continue the train of thought. "We would like to call you something other than miss. While a respectful term, it would be nice to be able to address you a different way." The dire Wolf says. Keros nods over to him with a grin. "As Varg said."

The griffon slowly takes her time to process and follow along with the explanation she was provided with...Before chuckling nervously. "I um....I wish I could tell you, but I...Think I forgot that as well in the process. If what Mister Bones was saying is true, then the process probably made me forget while being brought here..."

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
The griffon slowly takes her time to process and follow along with the explanation she was provided with...Before chuckling nervously. "I um....I wish I could tell you, but I...Think I forgot that as well in the process. If what Mister Bones was saying is true, then the process probably made me forget while being brought here..."

'You did not forget entirely, miss. Your mind is slow to recover but it will eventually recall the details that were...well, you. It may shed some trivial things, it may discard terrible things, irt may even reject some memories your mind wants to keep out for the sake of protecting your mind and soul from harm - but rest assured you will recall your original name such as it was,' answers the necromancer easily from his spot while drinking a cup of tea from a generous mug that he enspells for expanded capacity right as he brings it out of the basket. He pauses to offer a warm smile to the gryphoness. 'What my son also forgets to say is that while we appreciate the efforts of the individuals such as the spirit the individuals almost always choose to ignore any offers of assistance or they reject us with force due to a prevailing idea that only they are responsible enough to use such ability or they choose to reject concepts such as responsibility, ethical use of their ability, and accountability - the spirit is a positive exception to the date. And as for you, we felt we should conduct a personal interview in hopes that you are a positive addition to this universe.' Again he pauses to enjoy a cup of tea. 'I personally recommend coming up with a name that fits in with the local culture but that is ultimately your choice.'

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
The large plant leans her upper body towards her three possible customers, bringing not only her ample form closer so as to show the available products that are ready-made along with their prices as well as the more customizable options with simple rulings. "Why yes, yes I do my good ladies"" answers the verdant flower demon with delight in her voice. "Is there a flavor I could recommend you perhaps? If you are new in Inferno I can recommend several new flavors, just recently developed and very popular!" The alruune is all smiles as she displays the options available for the three succubae.

"Oh, wow, you have even more exotic flavours here? How nice!" the flaming succubus tells the alruune excitedly. "Could you tell me what some of the favourites are among these flavours? I'm really curious and it would probably help my friends decide on what they want as well."

Last edited:

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Amity wants to say she would be happy with just vanilla but holds her tongue not to subvert her Mistress.

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
"Could you tell me what some of the favourites are among these flavours? I'm really curious and it would probably help my friends decide on what they want as well."

"Happy to, Ma'am!"
the plan answers readily and happily, and then swishes out a little menu made of cardboard on which in flowery theme there is a list of the newest flavor additions.
"First on the list is a carefully selected list of flower based flavors which are tantalizingly similar to our natural fragrance and now readily available in delicious ice cream flavor," the plant begins with cheer as she runs her finger along some ten flower names each of which has a quick summary of fragrance as well as its follow-up taste listed. "The sweet flowers are especially favored, and a crowd favorite seems to be one of the colored roses, such a large ball of pink roses or three small balls of blue rises but if you are not sure on that we have~" With a swish of her fingers the alruune trails to the other side on the list where plant derived substances are available. "Literally Natural Products: guaranteed to have been produced here from start to finish, using only the purest materials, with all-natural production methods. Of the ones listed honey seems very popular among the populace but a fierce competition is between honey and nectar." With a another swish of her tendrils the alruune draws the focus onto the low bottom of the menu. "And finally, our eternal classics such as the tried and true vanilla, blueberry, rum raisins, and a few others. Why, we might have a riot if the classics went out!" The plant creature finishes with a giggle that makes her frame bounce, and thus moves her generous bust considerably as she brings it to rest on her ice cream cart, ice scoops readied. "Waffles and cups are equally edible and available, and so are spoons. One hundred percent safe for eating, rich in fibre and therefore good for almost any diet, and delicious to make a fine last point if I might say so."

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
"Oh, those all sound really nice! I'd love to try the honey and nectar ones and have some rum raisin ice cream as well."
Empusa responds to the rich assortment of ice creams and then turns around to her two lovely friends and asks "Well, what you like, Melantha? And you, my little puppy? Any preferences or do you just want to have me order something for you?"