Trapped in Equestria 3.0 {The REAL Rp}

TresdeLeche

Aug 27, 2015
Here are the rules for the 3.0 rp thread. 
---
Keep in mind: This is an alternate universe, so most, if not all, of the plots/characters/concepts in the rp after season three are very unlikely to agree with the canon. If something has happened in the canon that you wish to be implemented, that will need to be talked about with me and the co-DM in the rp.
---
Rules:
1. I have my heart set on making sure this stays as a group rp, but there are so many cool ponies that we may have to make them a main character in a certain rp. When this happens, don't get a swelled head or I'll stop the rp dead in its' tracks.

2. Again, be nice. I know that 99% of you guys in this forum know how to...but is takes one person...

3. Think of this as inprov. There is no order, but try your best to let the majority of people post their actions before you do.

4. I swear to Celestia, if anyone of you ponies have one of those moves where it is a "kills all enemies, revives all allies. One shot K.O. godmod I rule, you drool power" without any reason but to make your character look badass, Please get out.

5. Have fun.

6. For those that haven't signed up, don't fret. You can join the rp whenever you want. Just go to the sign up thread for pony creation, post what you would like to play as, let me see if it gets rid of all 50 mana, then you are set.

7. We are pretty much allowing most things. But I WILL NOT allow rape in the rp. All sex must be consensual between two or more parties. If one REALLY must have rape in this rp so damn badly, then use some tentacles or roleplay within the roleplay. Pick you poison.  

EDIT: 8. New rule. If there MUST be a sex scene for a certain post, make sure to place it in the spoiler function for the respect of others that are sensitive to those subjects. Thank you.

9. If you really want to create a new character to use as a PC, the limit is two. Two characters maximum as PCs per person.
---
New List! 
The Players:
1. Magius Amity (JDeko)
2. Kimono[Coxa] (TresdeLeche)
3. Chroma (Torzar)
4. Bones (Meds)
5. Gwy[Gwyndolin] (TresdeLeche)
6. Jackniife (kcoyote)

---
Note: This is only a character list to see who is currently in the rp. The list is subject to change. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
Well there went the neighborhood. As well as the country, the planet, the space sector, the galactic corner, the whole of galaxy, the universe, the multiverse and even the prime timeline. 

'There goes the neighborhood. How very rude.'

The Dreadwalker stand almost alone in a space he left very loosely defined. He knows his beloveds are in there somewhere but whether they are right beside him or further away is for them to decide. What the pallid white unicorn can say with certainty is that Anput is in here as well although the deific jackal is far too happy to be standing in the company of her husband to pay much attention to the sprawling map of concepts the necromancer not only salvaged but is piecing together. It could look like a massive galaxy map to make the scale of that one...Milky Way was it...look like a grain of sand. Somehow he is still intending to reconstruct it all but at this time he also knows he could use a bit of help: the process as not prefect due to the very reason the previous one was reduced to black ink. His Art, for all the pride he can take in it, is insufficient. He needs Superbia, Theta, Crystal, Tara, Kimono and so many others to work on its still developing nature before he can even call it stabilized but he cannot call on any of the unless they approach him first. It is more a matter of Art than perception but both have a large part in the mechanics of the reconstruction.

All of him are present in one form or another but the necromancer is hiding them at the time; he would not wish to keep Anput from her husband or the maids from their duties cleaning this finite space nor would he deprive his changeling queen selves the joy or reminiscing alongside the angel ones who are sharing tea with their fienddish counterparts. Even the zebra him is present and offering input although the phantom congregation is frequently diverting what might have been an insightful comment. He is happy to see each nymph he recalls playing about in the new area with all the new friends therein especially the numerous pups who think this is the best field trip ever and the queens note this with what he imagines is his very own smug smirk mirrored to him.

Their present situation notwithstanding he could get used to a finite space like this. If not for the rebuilding needing to be done he would even enjoy stretching this moment to whatever amounts he could invent.

TresdeLeche

Aug 27, 2015
<cut to ???>
Soon after the Dreadwalker was able to find anywhere to stand, a tiny sphere of light appeared in the sky. At first, the sphere seemed to mimic a rouge star that was able to survive the hunger of the darkness. What made the ball of light ever more strange was the fact it seemed to glow within the very darkness that ate the multiverse. Soon, the star's own brightness could rival the very north-star of the previously existing Equus.

The ball grew even more as it made its gentle descent to where the Dreadwalker was. The closer the light lowered itself from the sky, the more the air around the Dreadwalker filled with a familiar warmth. The temperature in the air continued to warm until the blinding orb of light eventually settled inches away from where the Dreadwalker stood.  

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
There is another glowing ball that is dashing towards them, one that glows in all kinds of different colours.

A certain elemental mare is rushing towards Bones at an insane speed, her colour changing from all the emotions she feels. As she arrives with a small explosion of light from the excessive magic used to slow down, Bones can see that she looks extremely worried and confused because she has no idea what really happened. 

A moment later, Bones' mind is literally bombarded with questions about what has happened, if their children are safe, where they are and how they can fix the current situation.

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
The necromancer blinks once at the small orb of light, then for a second time at his beloved elementalist's arrival and then at the mental barrage. Upon a moments review he splinters himself leaving one of himself who dons a shroud of ink upon his pallid white form to reach out mentally to the elementalist inviting the alicorn to come over so he can please nuzzle her and answer her questions in flesh. The other him grows a large set of wings made of burning white light which lift him up to gently float over to the other sphere, nuzzling it in greeting.

'Yes, beloved. I have all the answers to all your questions,'' the shroud-wearing Dreadwalker begins on the mental connection. 'I need to hear the questions one at a time to better answer them but I am promising or little ones are all safe and so are our dear ones as well. '

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
When the elemental mare hears that everyone dear to them is safe, she visibly calms down, her colour stabilizing on her regular colours again.

She then moves in to hug the necromancer, nuzzling into his neck affectionately before starting with the first question she has on her mind: "What has happened, dear? Where is everything? I've been quite lost until I sensed you here."

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
The necromancer enjoys this nuzzling, resting his head upon Chroma's withers inhaling her scent before sighing despondently. 'A stain of ink imploded the multiverse in short. I more or less cheated and.. I think this is as close to a re-start as we ever will be.' He nods towards the idly rotating map of the galaxy, having spoken his piece, although his speech progressed slowly as he enjoys the mare's smaller body nuzzling into his. ''You are among the many to whom I had a thread of Fate drawn and could reel you in before something disastrous happened...and on that note...'

"Subtly" he winks to behind Chroma where nine very small pop sounds occur just before nine tiny voices squeak in unison.

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
Chroma doesn't like breaking the hug, but when she hears the little foals squeak behind her, she can't help but trun around and see for herself that they are alright. A moment later, the foals are all wrapped up in a very happy hug by their mother who doesn't seem like she'd let go anytime soon.

The mare, still cuddling her foals, asks the necromancer: "What do we need to do now? Is there any way to fix this mess at all? It seems like the whole universe as we know it has collapsed."

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
All nine foals are ecstatically happy to meet Chroma and let her feel how happy nine squeaking foals can be especially when their elements reach out to cling to her with a desperate force of someone who feared they lost their mother. The necromancer makes no move to remove them but rather joins the group in nuzzling Chroma in spite of mentally sighing for a length of time even as it echoes around their minds.

'Most work can be handled by me. I mostly need you to be happy with your foals, nymphs, lovers and hopefully drag the family dog to the fray as well; if need be I can form you a homing leash to make sure sad dog does not wander off. Other than letting me use some of your memories to reinforce the words consistency I may ask to use you as a focus on some elemental things.' He snickers at the terrible pun. It lasts for all of nine seconds before he outright snicker-cackles barely managing his belly's quakes which the foals find funny. 'And if I can get a few kisses or cuddles while I work that would be wonderful. Feel free to ask me any questions at any time or ask about anyone. I should have them in range...' He leaves the rest of the statement hanging in the air but ends it on a shrug, having timed it just right for the foals to boop their Mommy's nose while a few are climbing up to hide in her mane, their darkest sister spearheading this invasion.

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
The elemental mare is very happy to have her foals to cuddle for the moment, especially since they seem quite happy to see her as well, but she really hopes to see her other beloved ones as well soon. She doesn't doubt the necromancer's words, but she really wants to see her friends right now.

"Well, I'm always here to help you if you need me." the mare responds, determined to bring back their home, "Be it for cuddles, nuzzles or my magic and memories."

"I would like to see that our changelings are alright as well, though." Chroma adds, "Could I go and see them?"

As she says that she wraps her wings around the foals who aren't trying to hide in her mane.

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
The necromancer nods happily before kissing Chroma on the nose as a "Thank You For Being You" present. 'For starters I need you to entertain the foals and recall everything you can about the Nexus. Some of the nymphs are hoping to meet you there but it is keyed more to you than myself.'' he tells her while pretending he cannot see the foals climbing all over the mare especially her back as well as mane or how the darkest one is trying to hide in said mane head-first while a certain pink adventurer is about to boop Mommys nose. He also pretends he does not see Hydron trying to hug the mare's mammaries or the changeling queens some distance away snickering into their forehooves.

ZinkShecoat

Knife walks out of the darkness, just a little off from the others. She pulls the long black cape away, then removes a pair of gloves and begins dusting off herself. "Well... Would you mind explaining what you did to the universe, Darling?" The green hound moves closer and closer to the elemental mare and necromancer, making sure she is fully present and not just an apparition. "And how long you may need to fix it? That would also be a nice little Q to receive and A for."

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
The necromancer squeaks very suddenly and turns to give the green hound a wide if nervous smile. 'Dear! You should have knocked! I have nothing on me ad my mane is a mess! Shame on you, scaring e like that when I am improper!' This is followed by a bap on Knifes nose made by the unicorn's shadow which is light enough to be a sneaky kiss in greeting. In that instant severa forehooves fly up from underneath the dark cowl as the uniorn proceeds directly to panickng, .'My wardrobe! Baator and Gehenna, I lost my latest summer dresses! Nooooooooooooooo!'

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
"Well, that I can do." Chroma answers as she has her mane cuddle the dark foal and boops the aether foal's nose.

After that she asks Hydron if he wants milk or cuddles from her sinceboth are definitely available.

Finally, she focuses her mind, recalling everything about the Nexus that she can, ranging from the elemental storms to the structures within it, most notably the Elemental Spire and all that it contains, and lastly all the elementals that come there to meet.

She tries to recall every tiny detail she can remember to get as accurate as she possibly can with her memories.

ZinkShecoat

The green hound chuckles, blushing a little and averts her gaze, stopping dead in her tracks and keeping the corner of her eye covered with a paw. "Okay, okay. I'll look away... but still, what happened, Dear?" Knife takes in all she can of the dark void, her eye slowly adjusting to everything.

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
The necromancers first action is to aggressively re-arrange his appearance to another far better for the occasion in a dizzying display of red hues that wink in as well as out all in a blink leaving a far better dressed unicorn whose dress sweeps down far below wherein tiny green paws can be seen shuffling or their owners heard tousling about, followed by tiny yip every now and then . Another wink rearranges his curtain of a mane so that it flows in two rivers in better semblance of order that the unicorn clearly enjoys such as by craning that very long neck about to let the dark length flourish in the air.

This also tickles the foals hiding in Chroma's mane wherein they hide all except for Hydron who squeaks his thirst. This causes the pallid white unicorn too experience  eye spasm for a moment before a content sigh escapes his lips.

'Finished dear!' a soft, melodious voice calls to Knife at a very sedate flowing. 'I am decent again. And as for what happened... To begin with an ink blot consumed everything including the multiverse and I am trying to recover it.' There is a very s,ug smile on the 'lady's' lips as 'she' continues with a tint of amusement in 'her' voice.'I admit I am cleaning up a few mistakes made in past but that is just my lady side showing. You do not mind me tidying a bit, do you?'

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
The elemental mare lies down on her side to give the foal easier access to her teats before she places him next to them and encourages him to go ahead and drink with a little petting with her hoof.

She did notice the stallion's weird reaction and asks him if he might be thirsty as well.

At the same time, the little foals hiding in her mane are safely cuddled

ZinkShecoat

Knife brings her gaze back around, smiling at her very pretty wife. "Just as long as you don't meddle in the lives of others... I think you'll do just fine, tidying up." She moves closer to have a seat and let the necromancer work. "Is there anything you need from me, by the way?"

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
The unicorn first calms 'her' breathing but shakes 'her' head to Chroma. 'No dear, the pups just love hiding under the skirt and decided they want a drink too before falling asleep where they stand. Apparently I am a fun climbing mountain under the dress,' the 'lady' offers in smiling reply.

Another blink and a second him wreathed in the shrouds stands besides Chroma and lies down to nuzzle her neck fur therein. His first side-action is to nose-boop several of the hiding foals in Chroma's mane at which they try to reach out, soon making a silly game of it, all except Hydron who is swirling as a mass of water to better drink from both taps. 'If you will focus your thoughts on our little ones as well as the Nexus I can sculpt its details. If you wish to re-write anything in particular now is a good time to tell me,' the necromancer purrs. 'It can be history be it large or small, a location or even physics. I can work with anything, I am re-writing as I go if need be.'

The lady again looks to Knife, subtly trying to nod for Knife to come over to hug her, including several beckoning from 'her' mane. And if that is not enough 'she' moves close enough to nuzzle 'her' husband. 'I don't know. Maybe I should write your fur as handsomely rough? Or some of your stomach abs as smoother than silk for better to feel them shift while we snuggle?'

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
The mare thinks for a moment and the answers the stallion as she has a few thoughts that come to mind: 'Well, I was going to expand the Elemental Spire anyways, so it might be a good idea to do that right now... another thing I can think of is making the Lord of Light at least reasonable... it would certainly make my job easier in the future.'

At the same time, the mare protectively wraps her tail around Hydron to cuddle him a little and keep him warm.

'I don't know how much is possible, but those would be very helpful and save me a lot of work... they'd also save me a lot of headaches.'

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
The necromancer lays his head beside Chroma's which brings nine boops to his nose, a smile on his lips and a happy series of sounds from Chroma's mane. 'All of that I can arrange. What expansions had you planned? And if you wish to met any queens I only need to  hear' their names.

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
'Quite honestly I'd like to meet all three queens I know. They're all family and important to me.' Chroma responds to the question, 'Well, I had planned to reshape the Spire to have a wings for every element which each contains a few rooms for lectures and studies. Then I'd need a wing for the dormitories for those who wish to study for an extended period of time.'

'Then we'd have the wing that encompasses the current Spire with the library and practice rooms at the bottom and the vault and my personal quarters atop of that.'

'Inbetween all of those wings I would wish to have a resting area for everyone where they can get food and generally restore their energy.'

'The elemental wings should be arranged in an opposing way, so that opposing elements are on opposite sides with aether opposing my current wing. All of them are themed according to their element and so are the sections within the library.'

'Is that enough detail or do you need me to give you more?' she asks, nuzzling the stallion.

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
He whistles and nods, performing both simultaneously yet without neglecting nuzzling Chroma's neck. 'The more you can imagine in details the more I can construct. As for the queens, I could invite all those you are on good ters with or even those who would be. Would you like that? I can guarantee everyone will be on their best behaviors in good company...or is that spirits.'

ZinkShecoat

Knife smiles, moving close to her wife and sitting down. She pulls the pretty necromancer down, draping forehooves across her lap and hugging the silly mare's neck. The green hound leans in as close as she can and begins kissing Loaranna's ears, giving them soft little nibbles. "Write whatever you wish, just make it interesting and legendary~"

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
'Well, I wouldn't mind getting to know more of the changeling family. It sounds like a good idea to me. If you think I'd like them, that's probably true, so I don't really see a reason to not get to know them while I have the option.' the elemental mare agrees, 'Which ones would that be then?'

'Regarding the Spire I think it would be good to emphasize the themes with colours, lighting and decor while also giving the building itself a shape that fits.

Entering the earth wing would be like a beautiful crystal cave in which the crystals are also responsible for lighting. It would have occasional passages with brick walls that make it look like you're in an underground dungeon that is being reclaimed by eath itself. The whole wing could be in the shape of a massive crystal as well. Overall, this will be the most colourful wing with lots of differently coloured crystals everywhere.

'The fire wing would have lit fires for lights and the walls would look like they were molten once and are all coloured with warm colours in flaming patterns. The wing as a whole would be like a big flame with several tips that seem to lash upwards.'

The air wing would have wide open spaces with lots of clouds to move around. Everything would be in a slightly wavy shape with the zigzag shapes of lightning bolts interrupting them occasionally. Overall the colour is be between a light blue and white. From the outside, most of the structure seems to be hidden inside a fluffy cloud, but many balconies and tips of towers stick out of it here and there.'

'The water wing would have that special lighting you get from the diffraction in the wavy surface of water. The walls would look like there's constantly water flowing down their side and will look  as if they are covered in corals. At the center of this wing there will be a beautiful pond with fountains. Everything will have a blue to green tint, but the corals can have many different colours. Overall it will look like a massive underwater temple.'

'The aether wing's predominant colours will be pink and sometimes purple. The structures look very soft and wavy shapes, but otherwise quite similar to the insides of a palace with rich decorations. Barely anything is a straight line here and the whole place seems to be covered in a pink mist that will lighten the mood of anyone breathing it in. On the outside it looks like a fairly tale palace with the strangest kinds of towers like one that goes up in a spiral instead of a straight line.'

'The wing of darkness is covered in a black mist that makes it nigh impossible to even see more than hints of a gothic castle within it. The mist is also present on the inside and makes it hard to see very far without good night vision. The inside resembles that of a dark dungeon. Well maintained walls and pillars made of obsidian or onyx which seem to shift and move whenever you're not looking, giving those entering it a slightly uneasy feeling. The fact that there is no symmetry to the structure also doesn't help and makes it easy for an unwary initiate to get lost.'

'The wing of light will be a palace of a pure white with gold plated roofs that shine in the light of the day and of itself. Everything has its order and the shapes are absolutely straight. Every surface is smooth enough to be reflective and a comfortable amout of light reaches just about everywhere in this wing. In the middle of it all, there is a fountain that displays colourful streams of light that travel from one point to another, sometimes even whole rainbows that start and end as white strands of light that only split up inbetween.'

'As for the Lord of Light, I'd wish he would be able to question himself and his actions. I feel like that's what he needs.' Chroma explains, pondering on the matter, 'What do you think?'

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
The 'mare' wriggles 'her ears idly about clearly enjoying the tender nips on them as is clear from her facial expression. She even lowers herself to rest 'her' head upon the hound's lap causing some tiny pups to scamper out from underneath 'her' vividly colored skirt and then near-instantly try to scamper further away to adventure about. The 'mare' makes little note of this except for her' shadow tugging them back after they cross a distance 'she' decides is enough. 'And here I thought I might try to entice you into donning a corset for the joy and pleasure of wearing one so I could marvel at your bust, all with a single written sentence,' 'she' muses softly before nuzzling said area tenderly. 'What color do you think would look best on you? Because I simply adored your heeled boots, they gave you such flair.'

The him by Chroma raises an eyebrow at her list. Given his slender as well as feminine physique it could be like a caricature of an alicorn of power doubting somepony's words. 'Do not hold back on the details, dear, Are you certain that is all you can think of?' he jests with an obviously amused tone in his voice that Chroma can tell is from finding his own joke very amusing.

A third him flickers by the orb of light, wreathed in a dozen enormous wings of piercingly bright light melded in something akin to solid Art with silver hues as well as platinum yet with oceanic too, creating a fluorescent mass of such tentacles to take him to the air wherein he nuzzles the orb as he sheds his cowl, letting his wiry build show: he is ore like a few lines drawn with infinite curves about his body with nothing in it to suggest male endowments, from the tip of his slim snout to his large mass of shadows which is his tail,

ZinkShecoat

Knife looks down a moment and gently runs her fingers through the mare's mane. "Dark purple, Darling. So dark it's almost black." She leans closer and kisses her wife on the cheek. "If I had one, I would most certainly change for you as well. Just don't have any stuff to do so..." The hound reaches down to pet and tickle some of her pups, very happy to see their mother is quick to wrangle them back in.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
*Flap*

*Flap**Flap**Flap*

Given the severity of the situation it is not surprising that the four eldest Archangels arrive together, though it could also be seen to show the severity of the situation that all four are present in this one single location. 

"It does look like something very wrong happened, like 'the reason mom made us' wrong." Tara, the eldest says, her usual carefree tone barely containing a general feeling of unease and seriousness.

"It is bad." The so far unseen Tabitha, second oldest Angel, replies to her only older sister. "But remember that mom was right beside us then. If it were truly that bad it wouldn't be just us four here." The Archangel warmly chides. "Honestly its amazing how easily upset you are given your place in the Host and the mortal mythology about you." Tabitha giggles.

"Its not like I asked to be idolized..." Tara pouts, missing the humor in her choice of words due to her rush to be huffy.

"Now, Mr. Necromancer. What is it we're here to do?" Tabitha asks kindly, if only to tease her older sister more by being the first to ask. 

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
The him by Chroma raises an eyebrow at her list. Given his slender as well as feminine physique it could be like a caricature of an alicorn of power doubting somepony's words. 'Do not hold back on the details, dear, Are you certain that is all you can think of?' he jests with an obviously amused tone in his voice that Chroma can tell is from finding his own joke very amusing.
'Well, if something comes to mind, I'll tell you.' Chroma snickers to her beloved stallion, 'Actually, I forgot to mention that there should be a hall to practice spells in each of the wings and staff quarters as well and I also didn't say much about the wing I will have my quarters in, did I?'

'First of all, since the Spire will become a little more public, I need to have something that stops everyone from going into my private quarters or my office.' the elemental mare elaborates, 'Then, I want my quarters to have a nice kitchen and a big bedroom. Also, I want a living room that encompasses a whole floor and has windows all around with a nice fireplace in the middle. I'm also considering a magical cuddle-room that is full of clouds, pillows and all sorts of other soft, fluffy things where I can just cuddle anyone and everyone.'

'The Vault of course needs to be safely locked since there are several magical artifacts in there that could potentially cause problems.' Chroma hums, 'Maybe its existence should be hidden to not entice too many to try and break in, not that I think that there are many who could even think of breaking through security you created.'

'But if we don't hide it, we could come up with some spells that humourously mock the one who tried to break in. Maybe change their sex... maybe their race... maybe give them a very squeaky voice... or turn them into an animal... endless possibilities!'

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
'But if we don't hide it, we could come up with some spells that humourously mock the one who tried to break in. Maybe change their sex... maybe their race... maybe give them a very squeaky voice... or turn them into an animal... endless possibilities!'
He nods after words fall silent albeit staring at her with a focus as he does so. 'Have you considered getting a degree in architecture, beloved Or interior designing maybe?' he finally inquires after catapulting the latest of changes in his mind's list, still leaning on the smaller are but now reaching two forehooves across hers just to hold the in his while also nuzzling the foals hiding in Chroma's mane wherein they squeak at his antics of trying to noseboop them. 'I think you have a knack for it; both actually, your mind is like a vortex of creative wonders I can already see our little ones loving. As for the lord of light...How much would you like him to question himself? Would a full introspection sound good?'

"Now, Mr. Necromancer. What is it we're here to do?" Tabitha asks kindly, if only to tease her older sister more by being the first to ask. 

The him that appears before the angels is taller than any of him, more slender still but also wearing a regalia or grinning skulls torn from all planar beings, stretching across the entire spectrum of alignments as it covers every guardian or protector among ranks of such beings and ends in the roaring skull of a black dragon protecting his head as its massive horns literally glow powerful purplish blue but also spread it around his whole figure. 'Hello dear angel mine; how are you and my oh my you are beautiful this morning,' he hums to Tara as his shadow stretches to nuzzle Tara's shadow tenderly letting the sensation linger on the angel's host body before he looks at the rest of the group. 'At the present I would need your memories. On one hoof I can make do without, on the other hoof I could force a point by demanding said aid by rights ad law, on another hoof still I think I will ask for that help nicely... It is your choice. The memory will help with re-drawing the finer lines such as those between causality.'

The hound reaches down to pet and tickle some of her pups, very happy to see their mother is quick to wrangle them back in.

The puppies are all shades of green and rush out as Loaranna's shadow reaches up, gently encircling underneath Knife's torso like a cool liquid while the pups come out in a horde of a dozen, yapping and barking bravely at the bigger hound. As they do so they try to climb up the many new and exciting routes using their tense upper body muscles which amuses their mother endlessly. 'Any styles you would enjoy the most?' the 'mare' inquires softly as that strange liquid reaches Knife's upper back. 'The only limit is your creativity.'