Trapped in Equestria 3.0 {The REAL Rp}

RuBoo

Aug 26, 2015
<cut to Alula>
"One glass of hot chocolate coming up!  But we need to assemble the ingredients before anything!" 
The spotless changeling exclaimed eagerly to her brother as an iridescent aura formed around her horn.  it took a couple of seconds before a mug poofed from thin air.  The mug floated closer to the spotted changeling, slowly tipping itself for the powdered contents. 

Shivers pondered the mug and powdered chocolate for a moment before putting some of both types of powdered chocolate in the floating mug.

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
He mumbles to himself quietly in an annoyed tone. After looking at the three paths, he chooses the path to the right, carefully but quickly moving through the woods. Deeper in or farther out he didn't know.

It seems either luck, fate or destiny is with Sol: the path is easy to travel and after some bends it is clearly leading somewhere. On top of that there is a sign post that he comes across after walking for a while, making a good progress all the while and avoiding what sounded like nasty roars. On a closer look the sign tells Sol that he is in fact on a path to a nearby city named Settlement but there are some other places he could head to, such as Zecora's Hut - that sounds like someone who lives in the thick of forests, so maybe they are a local forester - and The Cobalt Sorcerer's Tower - Sol can tell that despite the danger of a forest this sorcerer is likely to be a far worse threat to whatever wildlife may try to disturb them.

Looking at the listed distances Sol estimates that with a good body like his, being as fit as he is, it will take less than half an hour to cover the full distance to this Ponyville.

Emerald_Pheonix

Aug 28, 2015
QLD
Sol finishes reading the signs and nods, turning to the direction of Ponyville.

"Alright, let's be off then."

He begins trotting down the path, feeling a little more relaxed that he was now heading out of this dark, ominous forest. Of course, he's still careful, keeping his gentle light on and glancing around in case something decides to jump him.

TresdeLeche

Aug 27, 2015
Shivers pondered the mug and powdered chocolate for a moment before putting some of both types of powdered chocolate in the floating mug.

<cut to Alula>
"Another thing I need to ask you is about sweetness.  How sweet would you like your hot chocolate to be?"
Alula asks her sibling, always paying attention to the floating mug so none of the powder spills onto the floor.

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
He begins trotting down the path, feeling a little more relaxed that he was now heading out of this dark, ominous forest. Of course, he's still careful, keeping his gentle light on and glancing around in case something decides to jump him.

Keeping a good pace the equine covers ground rapidly. It feels like a short time as there is little to do apart from keeping the light on the surroundings, listening for any sounds and keeping on the first path. 

It is an uneventful journey all things considered. The path has several parts where the ground is torn up, scattered with craters like explosions took place there and something that smells of iron and rust has splattered on some areas but overall Sol is undisturbed.

Light rises in the distance. It seems to be some kind of a barricade or a stopping point on the road ahead. Sol sees it from more than a hundred meters away, identifying at least eight armored figures amid lit torches, each with a heavy set of barding on them as well as an equally heavy looking lance on their persons. Sol is too distant to see if they are unicorns like him or something else, but he does see a very intricate banner of some kind raised high in the middle of the set-up. At a guess it seems to be either a watch post or something to stop travelers.

Emerald_Pheonix

Aug 28, 2015
QLD
Sol slows to a stop, letting go the focus on his horn and magic, stopping the light. He paused to consider his options about how to go about this situation. He could just approach normally, or try and sneak around. He very much doubted that he could just break through their defense, considering that they were obviously trained. Deciding to just go with the most sensible choice, he calmly takes a step forward, then realises something. He has armour on him! He bites his bottom lip, wondering how the guards would react to an armoured unicorn. As he pondered this, he would be unaware of anything else. Something could get the jump on him at this point... Not that he was focused on that fact.

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
. Something could get the jump on him at this point... Not that he was focused on that fact.

It seems the troopers have noticed Sol's approach. One of them seems to look in the direction Sol was in before he put out his light.

"Hail, traveler! What brings you to the City of Ponyville?" calls out a mare's voice at clear volume's despite the distance, the steely nature in it umistakable. "Be you a citizen of the Empire or a traveler on their way through?"

Emerald_Pheonix

Aug 28, 2015
QLD
Sol is startled out of his thoughts by the voice, sighing as he realised that he couldn't get out of it now. He trotted forward at a casual walking pace, taking a deep breath to calm his nerves before opening his mouth to call back... Only to pause. He wasn't sure what to say. He definitely wasn't a citizen... And he could be considered a traveler. He shakes his head before once more opening his mouth.

"I am a lost traveler!" He claims, stopping about 20 or so metres from the guard so that they could see him, but not be close enough to strike without him being able to anticipate it "I seek a warm bed and some food, no more, no less!"

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
"I am a lost traveler!" He claims, stopping about 20 or so metres from the guard so that they could see him, but not be close enough to strike without him being able to anticipate it "I seek a warm bed and some food, no more, no less!"

This close it becomes clear to Sol that this is a fully staffed outpost: there are barricades with spikes, armored troops with clear insignia of rank stand by at ease despite being heavily armed, the banners are numerous enough to clearly declare this an occupied as well as secured spot, there are tents along with gear that tell of a long-time commitment here, some unarmored equines of bright colorations are present - odd as it may be most equines present have neither horn nor wings save for a few unarmored ones. The speaker seems to be the closest one who hailed Sol in the first place.

"Step closer then so that we can ascertain this," speaks the mare again, her armored form approaching within a very close distance and bypassing the barrier. "Our magi will set up a Truth Field and you can declare your business within in to ascertain that you are peaceful and truthful in your intentions. If you are speaking the truth you have nothing to fear. Do you understand what I am saying?"

Emerald_Pheonix

Aug 28, 2015
QLD
Sol's eyes widen at this, and even from the distance, the mare could see relief flood through the unicorn colt's face at the words 'Truth Field'. He trots closer to them, a gentle smile on his face, feeling as relaxed as possible, which is kinda weird for someone in this situation. When he's close enough, he takes a small moment to quickly take in everyone's appearance before nodding at the mare, signalling that he was ready for questioning.

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
Sol's eyes widen at this, and even from the distance, the mare could see relief flood through the unicorn colt's face at the words 'Truth Field'. He trots closer to them, a gentle smile on his face, feeling as relaxed as possible, which is kinda weird for someone in this situation. When he's close enough, he takes a small moment to quickly take in everyone's appearance before nodding at the mare, signalling that he was ready for questioning.

There is a large field of sparks that rises from the horn of one of the unicorns which then forms into a visible field of fireworks around Sol. A feeling presses slightly against the unicorn's mind as well as his physical body as the field sets it. For a moment Sol is aware that the spell is touching on his mind and that if he were particularly strong of mind he could fight it off although that would reveal he is in fact not letting the field do its work and that...would be quite bad. So instead the Field gently presses in like a friendly pony might check him over just in case without being intruding about it.

"State you name, species and origins," the mare begins and looks Sol in the eyes. "Please use plain language."

Emerald_Pheonix

Aug 28, 2015
QLD
"My name is Sol, I am a unicorn colt, and I..."

Here, Sol pauses, his eyes saddening a little.

"I... I don't remember my origin..."

He states, before shaking his head, pushing down his depression.

RuBoo

Aug 26, 2015
<cut to Alula>
"Another thing I need to ask you is about sweetness.  How sweet would you like your hot chocolate to be?"
Alula asks her sibling, always paying attention to the floating mug so none of the powder spills onto the floor.

"How sweet?" he asked. "Umm... I dunno. Not too sweet."

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
"I... I don't remember my origin..."

Sol's statement earns him a quietude accompanied by narrowed eyes. "Are you willing to have a Mind Healer look into your mind to appraise if you lack of memories is due to negative experiences or other factors?" comes the next question just as readily. "We of the Empire take the safety of our citizens and tourists seriously. If you require medical attention please say so, likewise if you have any conditions that an average healthy mare would not have."

Emerald_Pheonix

Aug 28, 2015
QLD
Sol doesn't even give the mare half a second before answering.

"Yes, please. If something can be done about it, then I will do whatever it takes."

He says seriously, looking at the mare with pleading eyes.

TresdeLeche

Aug 27, 2015
"Let's say two." the spotted changeling told Alula.

<cut to Alula>
Alula nodded as two from the three sugar cubes flew into the mug with the powdered chocolate.  The last sugar cube flew into the the spotless changeling's mouth.

"Before I add the water, are there any ingredients you want to add to the mixture?"
Alula asks her sibling one final question before she started creating the hot chocolate. 

RuBoo

Aug 26, 2015
<cut to Alula>
Alula nodded as two from the three sugar cubes flew into the mug with the powdered chocolate.  The last sugar cube flew into the the spotless changeling's mouth.

"Before I add the water, are there any ingredients you want to add to the mixture?"
Alula asks her sibling one final question before she started creating the hot chocolate. 

"...Nah, it's probably better to start simple." he answered. "I guess Alchemy's probably kinda like that? Why waste resources when what you've got works well enough for what you need it for, right?"

TresdeLeche

Aug 27, 2015
"...Nah, it's probably better to start simple." he answered. "I guess Alchemy's probably kinda like that? Why waste resources when what you've got works well enough for what you need it for, right?"

<cut to Alula>
"Pretty much.  If you have a mixture that is perfect with three ingredients already, then there is no reason to add anything else. The only ingredient left is water. I'll take care of that in a snap!"
The spotless changeling added while a newer form began to manifest beside the smaller changeling.  The newer object had no scent or shape to its form.  It spent its time sloshing and slashing into itself as Alula kept it suspended in the air.  

The liquid continued to slosh in the air until the magic caused it to splosh into the mug.  Steam soon rose from the mug once all the ingredients were dissolved by the heated water from the magic's influence. Alula finished creating the hot chocolate by using her magic to manifest a spoon to stir all the contents of the mug.

RuBoo

Aug 26, 2015
<cut to Alula>
"Pretty much.  If you have a mixture that is perfect with three ingredients already, then there is no reason to add anything else. The only ingredient left is water. I'll take care of that in a snap!"
The spotless changeling added while a newer form began to manifest beside the smaller changeling.  The newer object had no scent or shape to its form.  It spent its time sloshing and slashing into itself as Alula kept it suspended in the air.  

The liquid continued to slosh in the air until the magic caused it to splosh into the mug.  Steam soon rose from the mug once all the ingredients were dissolved by the heated water from the magic's influence. Alula finished creating the hot chocolate by using her magic to manifest a spoon to stir all the contents of the mug.

"Heheh, looks good." Shivers said.

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
He says seriously, looking at the mare with pleading eyes.

The mare waves over a pair of unicorns: neither one of the pair looks too happy to be here but considering both of them are clad in a highly decorated robe that looks like the height of fashion, and more than a little provocative to Sol's eye - the unicorn's eye is keen to pick out the designs of corsetry from the middle of the slim bodies of the Artists, followed right alongside by several slender lines seen through the gaps of those robes - and thus the distraction is almost enough for Sol's mind to not notice how the aura gently pressing on his mind becomes more akin to a firm hug. 

Sol can see the pair of unicorns have lit their horns a light tinted purple: the glows are quite deep and seem to crackle faintly with electrical jolts and beneath the hoods their eyes shine a similar color.

"Do you know where you are in terms of city, country or continent?" continues the mare who addressed Sol earlier. "Continue speaking as you did before. The spell aids in verifying your mental status and will alert us to any health problems you may be experiencing. You are under no danger and if necessary will be redirected to medical aid free of charge."

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
In the dreamlands where thoughts form the universe a darkness looms, awaiting to trap itself a little mare... And once it spots her the void curls itself around her like the comfiest of bathrobes while its cozy rumbles of contentment echo forever.

The dark elemental mare looks at him through her abyss-like eyes, which, if he stared deeply enough into them, actually seem to open up into a whole new universe that he can look into through this window. The longer he looks into them, the more his eyes adjust to the initial darkness, revealing more and more details... galaxies, stars, black holes... everything starts to become visible to him the longer he keeps staring into her eyes.

TresdeLeche

Aug 27, 2015
"Heheh, looks good." Shivers said.

<cut to Alula>
"Make sure to stir it up.  We need all the ingredients to be mixed well so you can enjoy everything together."
Alula instructed her younger sibling, using the time after to chop on her chocolate to replenish her energy.  

Emerald_Pheonix

Aug 28, 2015
QLD
"Well, I know I am near Ponyville, as the sign before suggested... And I believe this country is called..."

A name pops up, and he says it out loud before he can process it.

"Equestria. I cannot think of anything else."

RuBoo

Aug 26, 2015
<cut to Alula>
"Make sure to stir it up.  We need all the ingredients to be mixed well so you can enjoy everything together."
Alula instructed her younger sibling, using the time after to chop on her chocolate to replenish her energy.  

Shivers nodded, stirring the hot chocolate with the spoon Alula provided.

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
"Equestria. I cannot think of anything else."

The mare looks at Sol for a while before looking at the pair of unicorns who smile warmly at her and then nod their heads to the road behind them. "Well now, this is a rather unique situation but you are lucky, Sol." The mare trots over and goes as far as to be face to face before she turns so that she can gesture towards a city in the distance. "Ponyville is over there. Based on your present memory condition I am hereby letting you back home. Some things have changed for the better, some even moreso than others, but just in case, be ready for some differences. I suggest and seriously recommend you hit the city hall to check your citizen status or find a place to sleep the night away if you are tired."

Upon finishing her short speech the mare looks at Sol, waiting for his response; the spell meanwhile presses like it were giving his mind a very solid hug all over.

The dark elemental mare looks at him through her abyss-like eyes, which, if he stared deeply enough into them, actually seem to open up into a whole new universe that he can look into through this window. The longer he looks into them, the more his eyes adjust to the initial darkness, revealing more and more details... galaxies, stars, black holes... everything starts to become visible to him the longer he keeps staring into her eyes.

-The Darkness first kisses the dark elemental upon her features before gazing lovingly into her eyes: where hers are infinite pits of stars and galaxies his is a swirl of emotion that allows her to see the emotions as they rise, from loving doting desire to hold her and possess her forever to tender wish to cuddle to envious desire to never let her go, to marveling at her many details from her fur to her body proportions to her beautiful, bountiful, blessed breasts. It is an array that has no end as the darkness is as infinite as it pleases - and right now formless cuddling dark pleases very much to gaze into the beautiful eyes of his beloved.

Emerald_Pheonix

Aug 28, 2015
QLD
Sol nods and smiles gratefully at the mare, resisting the temptation to hug her due to sheer gratitude.

"Thank you very much, if I could tip you, I would. Though, I might need a guide just to get to the town hall. I'm guessing it is a small place, but I do not want to take any chances on getting lost."

He states calmly and logically. While it wouldn't hurt to get some rest, he decided it would be better to check in with the town hall first, just in case he forgot.

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
-The Darkness first kisses the dark elemental upon her features before gazing lovingly into her eyes: where hers are infinite pits of stars and galaxies his is a swirl of emotion that allows her to see the emotions as they rise, from loving doting desire to hold her and possess her forever to tender wish to cuddle to envious desire to never let her go, to marveling at her many details from her fur to her body proportions to her beautiful, bountiful, blessed breasts. It is an array that has no end as the darkness is as infinite as it pleases - and right now formless cuddling dark pleases very much to gaze into the beautiful eyes of his beloved.

'Is this satisfactory for you?' the elemental mare inquires playfully, 'Or do you wish to embark on an adventure within the infinity of the universe you see, travelling across it to explore new sectors, find beautiful planets or stars, wage wars and create an empire, be the hero who saves the universe or be an infamouspirate who steals his way through life...'

The mare keeps her eyes locked with his as she nuzzles into the darkness around her, purring to show her being comfortable.