Trapped in Equestria 3.0 {The REAL Rp}

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
He states calmly and logically. While it wouldn't hurt to get some rest, he decided it would be better to check in with the town hall first, just in case he forgot.

"Private Blossom will go with you, she is a former tourist guide." From the ranks of the troops  comes a pegasus mare who is somewhat larger than Sol. She is a light lilac thing of a very light blue tint, with a far darker hue in her eyes whereas her mane is entire magnitudes darker. She offers a textbook salute with her wing and then stands at a rest before the two, her eyes on Sol's as she smiles. "Private Blossom, sir. I'll be your tour guide for the night and longer if necessary."

Private Blossom is wearing the same manner of barding as the others although hers allows for her wings to be neatly on her sides.

The mare keeps her eyes locked with his as she nuzzles into the darkness around her, purring to show her being comfortable.

The Darkness looms over this mare before kissing her all across her entire head in a manner of a tidal wave, flooding all over before retreating teasingly before returning just as prevalent yet itha gentle force as well. 'I do not need for adventure nor do I wish for further conquest. I have the greatest treasure right here, and could not want for more.'

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
The Darkness looms over this mare before kissing her all across her entire head in a manner of a tidal wave, flooding all over before retreating teasingly before returning just as prevalent yet itha gentle force as well. 'I do not need for adventure nor do I wish for further conquest. I have the greatest treasure right here, and could not want for more.'

'Well, I suppose that this wish is also an option, though I do not know if you wish for me to do anything beyond looking pretty for you.' the elemental mare chuckles, 'Even though it seems like I'm doing a very good job, considering how you're looking at me.'

The elemental mare then gives the darkness an affectionate kiss.

TresdeLeche

Aug 27, 2015
Shivers nodded, stirring the hot chocolate with the spoon Alula provided.

<cut to Alula>
While the younger changeling continued stirring their hot chocolate, Alula resumed in eating the majority of her chocolate bar.  She continued waiting for her sibling to taste the beverage to see if it was to his liking.

Emerald_Pheonix

Aug 28, 2015
QLD
Sol nods and smiles at the mare, his eyes focused on the private's face.

"A pleasure to have you accompany me, Private Blossom. Thank you very much."

He then waits for the newly introduced mare to lead him.

RuBoo

Aug 26, 2015
<cut to Alula>
While the younger changeling continued stirring their hot chocolate, Alula resumed in eating the majority of her chocolate bar.  She continued waiting for her sibling to taste the beverage to see if it was to his liking.

He took a sip of the hot beverage after mixing it well. "Mmm... A good mix." he said. "Could maybe use a bit more white chocolate, but the sugar's not excessive, and it's not too watered down. A bit more white chocolate than milk chocolate and it would probably be perfect."

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
The elemental mare then gives the darkness an affectionate kiss.

'Be what you are, my beloved vortex of ephemeral beauty: no more and no less with no plans save for what you are.'

The Darkness did plan for further prosaic rumbles but the kiss from an elemental mare renders said plans void effective the instant he feels is as well as the emotion therein. Instead of further words he growls contently and nuzzles her far smaller form underneath his chin, reaching his shroud's many lines to tenderly stroke into her form while letting his depthless void mingle and mix with hers lightly in a kiss of elements.'

He then waits for the newly introduced mare to lead him.

Private Blossom offers her departure salutes before motioning for Sol to stand beside her as they trot slowly in the quiet night. "Sir, just in case I need to repeat it, it is likely you hail from Equestria but a lot of things will have changed in your absence so please try to keep an open mind and ask right away if you find something confusing," the trooper opens up not thirty hoofsteps into their travel.  They keep a good pace despite the tour guide's impromptu opening of her speech. She is carrying a lit lantern in her tail that illuminates a great deal of their surroundings in a warm light that is colored just a slight tint golden.

"Just for starters, The Princesses are married these days," the mare continues further as she glances on their sides. "Happily Married and expecting some little heirs on of these days if the official rumors are true."

Emerald_Pheonix

Aug 28, 2015
QLD
Sol smiles at that, a gentle smile that radiates warmth at the good news.

"Well, that is splendid to hear. It is a question of who out of the pair are lucky: The colts that are with the princesses, or the princesses who are with the colts. Or it could be both."

He says, musing to himself with a slight chuckle.

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
He says, musing to himself with a slight chuckle.

"Queen Segment of Nostrada Hive, sir" the mare answers with a clear tone of happiness. "She married both princesses, became the Empress Of Nostria - that's the combined nations of both Equestria and Hive Nostrada, by the way - and then went on to re-organize the governmental systems of both nations to join the two into a big empire. I don't recall my geographics like I used to, but I think the Empire can boast that the sun never sets on it since it covers that much land and water."

With a hint of pride in the trooper's voice she continues. "Equine culture as you may recall sir: one stallion for, oh, nine mares I think? That ratio makes monogamy a... well, challenge." In the mare's voice there are pauses that are clear, yet they are also accompanied by a tone that seems hesitant and ponders on the words before they are spoken. "And before you ask sir, Empress Segment is a changeling; a leader of a race of shapeshifters who consume love as their food. Nopony and nobody has reported a single proven negative effect so obviously they are doing something right."

In a far more quiet voice,  coinciding with their arrival at a very beautifully carved archway of some kind made mostly of vines and branches, the mare mumbles. "I...might know one such changeling fairly well. She is nice..."

Sol is almost certain he can see blush despite the mare's helmet covering her head.

Emerald_Pheonix

Aug 28, 2015
QLD
Sol blinks at the revelation, processing the information before shaking his head.

"Well, as long as everyone is happy I suppose."

He then listens to the mare go on, then he gives a quiet chuckle before placing a comforting hoof on the mare's shoulder.

"You do not need to hide something like that. Even if she is a changeling, she is definitely a nice person to have your attention."

He gives the mare a patient smile, his eyes kind, and without realising it, his horn began to glow softly as he emitted an aura of calm and peace.

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
He gives the mare a patient smile, his eyes kind, and without realising it, his horn began to glow softly as he emitted an aura of calm and peace.

The mare smiles at Sol's word, clearly pleased, yet at seeing his horn's action that smile fades slightly. "Umm, sir? Be careful with that, a lot of folks take a dim view on suddenly being affected magic. It's nothing personal but some types try and cheat normal citizens with the passive effects of their magics."

Finally the pair reach the archway's ending whereupon Sol's guide halts her progression and lets him see Ponyville in its rural shine. In the deep night the houses are all so tidy but as the thatched houses fit into the green rolling countryside they are neatly designed for the pastoral countryside is only enriched by the presence of the city rather then disturbing the serenity of nature, which is further added to by very prevalent parks in the open areas as well as lesser amounts of greenery such as the occasional tree or topiary. As it is night the many houses are dark or have a few lamp posts shining to light up the way for any late-night goers: a few humanoid shaped canines with a sloped for can be spotted moving in the corners or alleyways whereas some clearly avian griffons are out and about, often accompanying one or more equines.

"And here we are. Ponyville: population a lot and still growing, home to the Elements of Harmony, host to a hundred local events, and also the premier tourist and....err...I forget the term for ponies and non-ponies who move into another country for good reasons." Leaning in with a smile in her eyes Private Blossom continues in a lighter tone albeit at a lower volume: "The place has at least three times as many non-ponies as it has ponies and the local government happily accepts everyone. I even heard a rumor that The Empress is allocating more resources to make sure the city can keep its growth rate."

Emerald_Pheonix

Aug 28, 2015
QLD
Sol blushes when he realises he was emitting magic without meaning to.

"Ah, forgive me, I do not know why that happened..."

He stammered out an apology, looking down at the ground and awkwardly kicking the dirt with a hoof. Then, when the mare went on about the changes in population, he listened carefully with perked ears, processing the information.

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
He stammered out an apology, looking down at the ground and awkwardly kicking the dirt with a hoof. Then, when the mare went on about the changes in population, he listened carefully with perked ears, processing the information.

"So, do we feel like queing sir? Or do you need to lie down, or food? As your tour guide your wellbeing and security are my present proprities," Private Blossom continues as much as she inquires. "The City Hall is somewhat difficult to see from here. If it were day we would see its pillarlike strucure rising from the heart of the city like a lighthouse that is located on land. Most folk learn to navigate by its position, which is handy in all three dimensions."

Emerald_Pheonix

Aug 28, 2015
QLD
Sol nods, thinking about it and weighing his options.

"Well, I suppose it might be better to see them in the morning... But I'm not sure I'll remember to go see them."

He says, frowning in concern as he rubs the back of his neck.

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
"'They are open for business on all hours of the day," the mare offers. "Several professions require them to be available in the night shift as well. I am asking because if you fall asleep or do not feel mentally well it is not recommended to speak with the officials lest we make a blunder that will take more time to fix." She smiles a little comfortingly, or at least makes an attempt, even motioning towards the city. "Perhaps you would like to walk and see the city itself as we consider your options?"

Emerald_Pheonix

Aug 28, 2015
QLD
Sol nods, smiling at the idea.

"That would be nice. And even though it's late, perhaps you could introduce me to others who might be able to help me in your place?"

He asked with curious eyes. He wanted to make sure he had a back up, just in case.

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
"That would be nice. And even though it's late, perhaps you could introduce me to others who might be able to help me in your place?"

He asked with curious eyes. He wanted to make sure he had a back up, just in case.

Private Blossom hums as she looks at the sleeping city before she slowly begins meandering in, the lights playing off of her barding making her seem far more than a mare with a mission. As her greaves make the ground under her hooves yield a path so does her focus spread once again but as she moves she shifts the lantern from her tail to her wings which she unfolds onto her sides with careful flexing motions. 

"Since we are at the entrance area we could look at some of the businesses. In this entryway there is a lot of business among those who manufacture things used in conflict resolution..." Blossom slowly leads Sol into a very identifiable area: he can easily pick out the sounds and sights of shops with anvils, tongs and other processing things. It is logical to deduce that this spot of the city is for those who make it their business to end the business of others in some form. As they tread on the lit roads that are simply grass, the mare points out a selection of shops where she knows either the proprietor, the family owning it or the apprentices therein. There are a multitude of them, some even competing in rivalry but not too numerous to choke on it.

On each shop Private Blossom has either a story to tell or a piece of history to narrate. Given that this is one of the industrial sectors with a blooming business that sees activity every day there is a lot to tell.

Emerald_Pheonix

Aug 28, 2015
QLD
Sol smiled and nodded as each shop is explained, then when they finally finish, Sol turns to the mare next to him.

"Well, thank you very much for all of this. But I believe we should try and head to the City Hall before we get too distracted."

He says with a slight chuckle, but it's clear that he enjoyed learning about the place.

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
"Well, thank you very much for all of this. But I believe we should try and head to the City Hall before we get too distracted."

He says with a slight chuckle, but it's clear that he enjoyed learning about the place.

"We are on our way sir," answers the armored mare readily, yet without heat. "The route in here leads to a large district that allows for easier traffic as I do not possess the strength to carry you as I am or do you seem to possess wings - unless I am mistaken?" With a tilted head and a curious gaze at the stallion the guide looks at Sol with a question posed indirectly. As is Sol cannot fly...but he could learn in the future. There are several matrices in the Art for constructing a pair of wings among other means of taking to the sky.

As they speak the pair of equines have crossed some streets and, true to her word, the mare leads Sol to a far more open street lined with much more decorations, wide enough for at least a score of ponies to trot on chest-to-chest.

Emerald_Pheonix

Aug 28, 2015
QLD
Sol looked around as they walked, committing where everything was to memory, but still making sure not to bump into anybody. Soon though, he pauses to cover his mouth as he yawns, blinking wetness out of his eyes before he keeps walking.

"Sorry, but I believe the time is beginning to affect me. We best hurry, otherwise I might fall asleep on the spot!"

He says with a small laugh, obviously trying to add humor to the situation.

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
He says with a small laugh, obviously trying to add humor to the situation.

"Alright sir," Sol's guide agrees and suddenly takes a heading to the left, metally calculating for a paused while. "Kovr's Kennel is very close by if you are not adverse to sleeping in a hostel. It is clean, affordable and has a lockable hoofbox in which you may store you possessions. And the owner is a diamond dog, one of the hounds you may have observed on the streets. They may not speak most fluent of Equinese but it is not a sign of stupidity."

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
He says, talking about the lack of language.

Sol begets a happy, wide smile for his comment before being lead through the decorated areas to a wide, open area where a rather humble looking place reminiscent of a tent carved from a tree is located. It is also heavy with canines either loitering around it or nearby but none of them are close to a light source. 

The approach of the pair of ponies does not go unnoticed: almost all eyes dart to look them over but none make a hostile gesture and instead some of them wave openly to which the trooper mare nods in return. The interior of the business is a as underwhelming as the exterior: it is a line-up of bunks, each with three beds in a stack, and a similar stack of footlockers nearby. Somewhere at the back there lies a door that reads in roughly clawed letters: BOSS.

"Through the door, sir. The owner is in his office likely counting his coin. Tell his the Imperial Guard has you under its watch for the time being while your citizenship is being restored," Sol's guard offers him. "I can find you a free bunk while you get your business in order."

Emerald_Pheonix

Aug 28, 2015
QLD
Sol nods and smiles thankfully, looking at the mare.

"Thank you very much Miss."

He says before knocking on the door, waiting for a response.

Emerald_Pheonix

Aug 28, 2015
QLD
Sol uses his magic to open the door, smiling as he did before he walked in.

"Greetings, sir. My name is Sol, and I would like to ask if I can have a room for tonight."

He then remembers what the mare said and opens his mouth again.

"I am currently under watch from the Imperial Guard until I get my citizenship restored."

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
"I am currently under watch from the Imperial Guard until I get my citizenship restored."

The hound inside the cramped office is humanoid is form but hunched heavily forwards along with a heavily built upper body that makes the lower half seem withered. Said canine is pale ash of fur color but has cooled ember colors in their eyes. Sol think he might see a set of breasts on the hound but it is difficult to say in this light.

"Name?" the hound growls immediately upon hearing Sol's speech. "And watching trooper's name."

Emerald_Pheonix

Aug 28, 2015
QLD
"Uh, Sol. And this is Private Blossom."

He says, introducing both himself and his temporary guard. He watched watched the hounds face, not wanting to be rude and be caught staring openly at someone. That would just be really awkward.

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
"Uh, Sol. And this is Private Blossom."

He says, introducing both himself and his temporary guard. He watched watched the hounds face, not wanting to be rude and be caught staring openly at someone. That would just be really awkward.

The hound has heavy features: they are never going to be beautiful and resemble very closely something that will bite first, bite again and then bite for a third time before asking questions. The canine takes a moment to write something before nodding at Sol.

"Done. Find a cot and its locker. And don't make trouble."

The tone is hard, but not the edgy kind that belies someone with an attitude or nasty problems in the future. It is in simplicity as hard as rock,

Emerald_Pheonix

Aug 28, 2015
QLD
Sol nodded and bowed his head.

"Thank you very much."

He said politely, giving a warm smile before he walked out of the room, nodding at Private Blossom.

"He said I can choose whichever one is available. Do you have any suggestions?"

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
He said I can choose whichever one is available. Do you have any suggestions?"

The building is large: Sol counts at least sixty bunks in total on this floor and, if his eyes are right, two sets of stairways on both ends leading upstairs. 

The mare herself is beside the bunk in the middle of the room on the left side of it, waving a hoof. "Here you go sir. One bunk and a hooflocker, courtesy of the Empire while we get you back onto your hooves. Do you need anything else?"