Camp game (0.3) adult, xxx

Torik

Mar 12, 2016
aab7fa7dd47a0972a1253c7622b5d84b.jpg

Six people agreed to participate in a private reality show. They haven't been told what it is going to be about exactly. But the final prize is huge. 100 million dollars. Each new day the players will get personal tasks that they need to complete. For each completed task they will receive points. 1 points - 5000 dollars in addition to the final prize.

4789038901284754075.jpg

27938bfe3046a3d3a673f0c7291e9629.png

link for the game -  game

PeterBlack

Jan 15, 2016
Notably absent information from this post: what kind of sexytimes will be on offer, and how much control does the player have over what kind of sexytimes they encounter?

Tinman

Aug 30, 2015
We don't need a new thread for this game every time an update comes out. There are 2 threads about it already, both of which are just as scarce about information on the game.  Even the game's patreon page is extremely lacking in information.

Torik

Mar 12, 2016
We don't need a new thread for this game every time an update comes out. There are 2 threads about it already, both of which are just as scarce about information on the game.  Even the game's patreon page is extremely lacking in information.

I just shared the link. The other threads aren't mine. And I didn't see them. Plus, I didn't post any link to patreon page. So, there is no need to be negative.

Is it worth a shot? I guess it's just vanilla stuff?

IF you like good graphic you might take a look. The game has a story but a story is a matter of taste ofcourse.  I wouldn't call it vanilla stuff.

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
I just shared the link. The other threads aren't mine. And I didn't see them. Plus, I didn't post any link to patreon page. So, there is no need to be negative.

There is the fact that you could have done a search before posting just to be sure what you want to post isn't already here.

Tinman

Aug 30, 2015

As already pointed out, the forum has a search function that you could have used.  In fact, I only knew about one thread until I saw this one and did a search to make sure that the same person wasn't reposting the same game over and over.  The fact that the other two were posted by someone else is the only reason I didn't report the thread as spam.

As for the patreon page, it was linked in the first thread made which is how I know that there is very little information there about the game.  It's a highly recommended courtesy here that people recommending games, or posting their own, include information about the game so that players can make an informed decision.  The fact that no one, not even the game's creator on the site he's using to gather funding, is willing to provide a reasonable amount of information about it does not bode well for the game's quality.

Torik

Mar 12, 2016
I think the game is progressing.  screen from coming new verion. http://fastpic.ru/view/76/2016/0321/b8187eacbeed06e7a8956c5393aee967.jpg.html

Since

As already pointed out, the forum has a search function that you could have used.  In fact, I only knew about one thread until I saw this one and did a search to make sure that the same person wasn't reposting the same game over and over.  The fact that the other two were posted by someone else is the only reason I didn't report the thread as spam.

As for the patreon page, it was linked in the first thread made which is how I know that there is very little information there about the game.  It's a highly recommended courtesy here that people recommending games, or posting their own, include information about the game so that players can make an informed decision.  The fact that no one, not even the game's creator on the site he's using to gather funding, is willing to provide a reasonable amount of information about it does not bode well for the game's quality.

Since probably the previous post is not posted by author. I think you can (if you can) delete that one and leave this one.  It is newer version.  However, this game is not so discussed on internet.

Tinman

Aug 30, 2015
I think the game is progressing.  screen from coming new verion. http://fastpic.ru/view/76/2016/0321/b8187eacbeed06e7a8956c5393aee967.jpg.html

Since

Since probably the previous post is not posted by author. I think you can (if you can) delete that one and leave this one.  It is newer version.  However, this game is not so discussed on internet.

You don't appear to be the game's creator either.  And why did you quote me for this?  You still haven't actually given any details about the game.

malleck

May 13, 2016
 pic1  Couple more screens from upcoming version. This one will contain Truth or Dare. Plus it will involve guessing game as well.

pic 2

Last edited by a moderator: