I don't wanna be a boytoy!

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"I-It's not like I want to fuck all of you into submission or anything! B-Baaaaaka!"

sparrow13

Jul 23, 2016
I was hoping for a revenge route, as in reversing the Amagissa powers such that they they become small girl toys and the boy toys become giants. Kind of a "you've enslaved the wrong bastard" route. Would be interesting to see what would happen as a giant societal shift. How would the amazons react when everything they've believed in failed them. How would the once submissive boy toys react once they've suddenly been freed from the magical influence and control it instead.

You dont need to give this any attention, I'm just enjoying imagining this.

Arhon

Jun 22, 2016
TheDarkMaster i have to say i really loved this :)

While i am a bit dissapointed that it ended this early i am really looking forward to more content, it was a fun game and a good read :)

Thanks for making something this fun :)

TheDarkMaster

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
My patrons have voted that I return to this game, so for the next two major updates of my projects I'll be working on Boytoy again. I'd really like to hear about any suggestions or things that people would like to see in the game or want to know more about. It really helps me when I'm writing to have some direction or know that people are going to want to see certain content.

Akhter13

Aug 30, 2015
Before I begin I would like to say that the charm of this game lies in the roundedness of its characters, so I don't mind whose arc we follow, but I have gathered my thoughts in the hope they maybe of some use.

I consider the relationship with Despoina is central, thus I would suggest a few more after diner chats would help. I believe her trusting you with her library is key, what do you do with the knowledge?

The possibility of forming a "spear" version of the "Fair Intellectuals Club" maybe interesting, should Despoina find out she would be on the horns of a dilemma. Do what is expected: inform the authorities letting the player face the kind hands of Amagissian justice, as she is mocked for failing to keep her kitisand in line. Or reject the beliefs of her people for empiric observation of intellectual ability and be moved to work towards reasonable, incremental improvements in rights of self-determination; A kitisand  may never wield arcane power or fight, they may hold their own opinion which they may discreetly express in private.

A situation for Despoina see you in a different light, show her you can be calm and resourceful in a pinch. Nothing daring-do of course as that would be unbecoming

I am probably a bit biased I have a strange fondness for her, I suspect it is the hint of loneliness. Such traits always make a character more human.

As for other characters: Adoni is fun but I don't see how you are ever going to be more than a stress relief toy; Reis [and the boys] have potential but other than the suggestion above I have nothing concrete; lastly.....

I would expect you to receive pressure to forge a head with the mind control character [meet her in the laundry], as this is the likeliest route back to being you. But what if you weren't the first to have the idea, a rival who does not like you cutting in on his ticket out of here?

TheDarkMaster

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
Any chances of an amazon gang bang scene at some point?

Probably.  Something like that could be added to the free time events.  I already have plans for a generic guard to potentially jump the PC while they're training in the yard.  A variation where a whole bunch of them do could work as well.

Before I begin I would like to say that the charm of this game lies in the roundedness of its characters, so I don't mind whose arc we follow, but I have gathered my thoughts in the hope they maybe of some use.

I consider the relationship with Despoina is central, thus I would suggest a few more after diner chats would help. I believe her trusting you with her library is key, what do you do with the knowledge?

The possibility of forming a "spear" version of the "Fair Intellectuals Club" maybe interesting, should Despoina find out she would be on the horns of a dilemma. Do what is expected: inform the authorities letting the player face the kind hands of Amagissian justice, as she is mocked for failing to keep her kitisand in line. Or reject the beliefs of her people for empiric observation of intellectual ability and be moved to work towards reasonable, incremental improvements in rights of self-determination; A kitisand  may never wield arcane power or fight, they may hold their own opinion which they may discreetly express in private.

A situation for Despoina see you in a different light, show her you can be calm and resourceful in a pinch. Nothing daring-do of course as that would be unbecoming

I am probably a bit biased I have a strange fondness for her, I suspect it is the hint of loneliness. Such traits always make a character more human.

As for other characters: Adoni is fun but I don't see how you are ever going to be more than a stress relief toy; Reis [and the boys] have potential but other than the suggestion above I have nothing concrete; lastly.....

I would expect you to receive pressure to forge a head with the mind control character [meet her in the laundry], as this is the likeliest route back to being you. But what if you weren't the first to have the idea, a rival who does not like you cutting in on his ticket out of here?

I'm really glad to hear you like how I've portrayed Despoina.  End of day dinner chats is certainly something that I'll be sure to add to the random end of day rotation.  I've got something big planned for day 3 for Despoina and I'll be sure to have the two of you talk at the end of the day about it.

This is all really interesting stuff to think about for when the player starts putting their plans for escape into action, however it will be some time before I get to that point.  Keep in mind that Despoina is the one who's basically running the place and that she's one of the stanchest traditionalists in Emera's society.  So her reactions and the position she takes on events that happen will be strongly influenced by this.

Don't forget that there is one more major NPC that we haven't been formally introduced to yet; the matriarch herself.  It does make sense that it's harder to come up with things for the other characters, since all of them have had only a single scene thus far.  We've spent far more time getting to know Despoina and understanding her relationship with the PC.  Perhaps a better way of looking at it would be towards the questions that haven't been answered yet.  For example, what kind of a parent is Adoni?  If able to change one thing about amagissa society, what would Ries do?  Why is Eleni so interested in your previous life?  Etc.

balitz Method

Aug 13, 2016
I remember liking the concept behind this one - the lore is cool and so is the scenario - but there were a couple of execution things that stood out to me. Most people will just want new content. I'm sure. Still, it might be worth going back over some of these:

A number of the sex scenes you're offered only make sense from a meta perspective (i.e. while someone playing the game might want to see it the character established in the intro probably wouldn't). Particularly the first one with your new captor - would waking up suddenly transformed with little idea of what happened really put the character in the mood? - and the one with the futa character. Being asked to blow somebody in front of an audience feels like something that the character would need to work up to.

To me the potential of your idea is in the conflict between the magic trying to shape them into someone's perfect toy and the character's own will to resist that fate, so I'd like to see the existing content build itself up a little more/justify the sex scenes more logically (answer us why this character would initially want to indulge someone he'd naturally mistrust/feel embittered toward if he's being given a choice in the matter), starting off small and then ramping up as the PC character starts to develop into a particular type of boytoy as defined by which characters he ends up interacting with, walking a treacherous line as he struggles to use these people as a means of escape without succumbing to magically induced submissive instincts and fetishes he's developing (ultimately succeeding or failing or interesting combinations of the two).

That element of struggle in general is only "kind of" there in your current existing content and that's going to be the main erotic element in a story with these themes so in the initial material I think you should lean more heavily on it so that we can get that sense that their resistance is breaking down or struggling to maintain itself in later ones.

As for directions moving forward you've left it open to a bunch of different directions. Always a good thing. Playing the princess against your master, trying to buddy up to the futa to get insight on the guards, a number of other guys in the same situation for some homo fun (a scene with two of these guys struggling to overcome the magic to be on top while their instincts tell them they're not supposed to be sounds totes adorbs). Free time events should offer, I think, a number of approaches to supplement whatever approach you might be taking in the story: actions that might get you noticed in the "wrong" (depending how you look at it) way by playing too much against your new gender role, more covert "whisper in the ear" tactics to subtly influence people who think you're harmless, a more courtesan sort of approach to accumulate favors, etc. I can see all of those - as well as possible consequences of them - being fun. 

TheDarkMaster

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
I remember liking the concept behind this one - the lore is cool and so is the scenario - but there were a couple of execution things that stood out to me. Most people will just want new content. I'm sure. Still, it might be worth going back over some of these:

A number of the sex scenes you're offered only make sense from a meta perspective (i.e. while someone playing the game might want to see it the character established in the intro probably wouldn't). Particularly the first one with your new captor - would waking up suddenly transformed with little idea of what happened really put the character in the mood? - and the one with the futa character. Being asked to blow somebody in front of an audience feels like something that the character would need to work up to.

To me the potential of your idea is in the conflict between the magic trying to shape them into someone's perfect toy and the character's own will to resist that fate, so I'd like to see the existing content build itself up a little more/justify the sex scenes more logically (answer us why this character would initially want to indulge someone he'd naturally mistrust/feel embittered toward if he's being given a choice in the matter), starting off small and then ramping up as the PC character starts to develop into a particular type of boytoy as defined by which characters he ends up interacting with, walking a treacherous line as he struggles to use these people as a means of escape without succumbing to magically induced submissive instincts and fetishes he's developing (ultimately succeeding or failing or interesting combinations of the two).

That element of struggle in general is only "kind of" there in your current existing content and that's going to be the main erotic element in a story with these themes so in the initial material I think you should lean more heavily on it so that we can get that sense that their resistance is breaking down or struggling to maintain itself in later ones.

Yeah, there is a balance that you have to try and strike between letting things happen naturally and also with getting sexual content as soon as possible to give people an idea of what to expect in your story.  I'm planning on giving other chances to make the relationships with the other characters into sexual ones so that the player can set their own pace to an extent.  That said, are there specific things that you think could be added to the original scenes to make them seem more gradual or emphasize how much the PC's mind has been altered?  Maybe things like strange thoughts or urges that seem to be constantly jumping into the PC's mind?  The main character backgrounds were written after the original intro in Despoina's quarters, so maybe another pass there is needed once the last of the backgrounds is done so that it flows better.

What do you think would be good additions to make the struggle seem more apparent?  What content already shows off the internal conflict well?  The masturbation scene is an example of something that's intended to draw attention to the internal conflict the PC is going through.  Overt refusals to do what you're told wouldn't serve any practical purpose aside from pissing Despoina off, which is why I haven't added any beyond initially choosing not to wear a kitisand outfit.  I've been sort of going for a sense of being carried along without being able to do anything about it.  For example, I specifically made the scene with the hairstyle to show the lack of control the player has over their situation.

As for directions moving forward you've left it open to a bunch of different directions. Always a good thing. Playing the princess against your master, trying to buddy up to the futa to get insight on the guards, a number of other guys in the same situation for some homo fun (a scene with two of these guys struggling to overcome the magic to be on top while their instincts tell them they're not supposed to be sounds totes adorbs). Free time events should offer, I think, a number of approaches to supplement whatever approach you might be taking in the story: actions that might get you noticed in the "wrong" (depending how you look at it) way by playing too much against your new gender role, more covert "whisper in the ear" tactics to subtly influence people who think you're harmless, a more courtesan sort of approach to accumulate favors, etc. I can see all of those - as well as possible consequences of them - being fun. 

Yeah, that's the plan.  Free time to decide how you want to move forward towards freedom, fixed events to keep the story cohesive and give a continuous narrative.

Akhter13

Aug 30, 2015
I must admit that I thought there was an unspoken assumption that your transformation was more than cosmetic. Yes a Kitisand may have the right to decline congress, but who said you couldn't set their default to yes and simply require them to have a damn good reason to say no.

One of the most noticeable things about this slave owning society is  lack of cruelty, fear and violence. Slave societies are defined by their fear: fear of slave by master lest they revolt and fear of master by slave for that is what the society is built on.

So I presumed that the slave population must have been magically altered to never consider insurrection. Plus the average Amagissian would hold herself in contempt if she could not best a least a dozen of the curs.

TheDarkMaster

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
Yeah, open resistance or rebellion simply isn't practical for the kitisands.  You try and do that and you'll just be cut down or mind controlled immediately.  There are escapees and you'll be learning more about kitisands in general as the game goes on that I hope will be interesting and give a sense of realism.

Naas

Feb 1, 2016
One of the most noticeable things about this slave owning society is  lack of cruelty, fear and violence. Slave societies are defined by their fear: fear of slave by master lest they revolt and fear of master by slave for that is what the society is built on.

Slave societies in general are cruel but a lot of instances of masters preferring a softer touch is also known, for small ownerships seduction and love wasn't an uncommon method of control. Give them a good standard of living, more rights than the general slave and etc in return for them adopting the usual attitude outside of the home and in the eyes of other owners was one way. That gave them a better hope for life and reasons to stay loyal, though a firm hand would be needed at times it allowed for control to be less forceful overall and allowed for some delegation/self-policing by the slaves. Often that laid the foundation for larger households as well as the senior girls were the loyal ones and so long as the change to the new girls wasn't that drastic that'd help mention the rules and the status quo.

Another option was the slave meritocracy, wherein slaves wre assigned duties and the better they performed those duties the more freedoms they earned. It could be ruled over firmly, harshly or softly although the exact structure depended on the rewards, the severity of the purchase market, the actions of previous owners and so on.

sparrow13

Jul 23, 2016
Yeah, open resistance or rebellion simply isn't practical for the kitisands.  You try and do that and you'll just be cut down or mind controlled immediately.  There are escapees and you'll be learning more about kitisands in general as the game goes on that I hope will be interesting and give a sense of realism.

you could always go for a punishment system; spanking, chastity belts, magic cock rings, etc. Is humiliation for a kitisand a thing? like forced tattoos or nudity?

TheDarkMaster

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
you could always go for a punishment system; spanking, chastity belts, magic cock rings, etc. Is humiliation for a kitisand a thing? like forced tattoos or nudity?

That would depend entirely on their master.  There isn't really a standard for punishing disobedience, some will use physical punishment, some will revoke privileges, and others will just use mind control to force obedience.  Some don't even bother with waiting for disobedience and just mind control immediately.  However, Despoina frowns on this and you won't see any guys in the palace who're under strict mind control.  

Humiliation generally doesn't come up as kitisands are programmed to accept and be happy with what amagissas do to them, mostly.  While an amagissa can definitely be humiliated, they usually don't care about making a kitisand feel that way or thinking that they do.  Their behavior or responses to situations are the natural way of things after all and most amagissas treasure kitisands as something to be protected and watched over.

sparrow13

Jul 23, 2016
That would depend entirely on their master.  There isn't really a standard for punishing disobedience, some will use physical punishment, some will revoke privileges, and others will just use mind control to force obedience.  Some don't even bother with waiting for disobedience and just mind control immediately.  However, Despoina frowns on this and you won't see any guys in the palace who're under strict mind control.  

Humiliation generally doesn't come up as kitisands are programmed to accept and be happy with what amagissas do to them, mostly.  While an amagissa can definitely be humiliated, they usually don't care about making a kitisand feel that way or thinking that they do.  Their behavior or responses to situations are the natural way of things after all and most amagissas treasure kitisands as something to be protected and watched over.

What about between kitisands? Like would they pity one that had a orgasm denial magic cock ring, or one that has to wear a chastity belt? They did mention that they use the royal bodyguard to get revenge on amagissas that mistreat them (for the price of taking it up the ass later).

also, what are the amagissas take on incest? I remember one of the kitsands had a daughter. what would be the dynamic between them? considering how sexualy open the society is, would the daughter find it normal watching her father servicing her mother. would the father have any authority over his daughter? how do amagissas feel about having sons that are going to be altered? how does the mother son dynamic work? or the brother sister?

sorry if I'm asking to many questions, I'm just fascinated by this concept..

TheDarkMaster

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
What about between kitisands? Like would they pity one that had a orgasm denial magic cock ring, or one that has to wear a chastity belt? They did mention that they use the royal bodyguard to get revenge on amagissas that mistreat them (for the price of taking it up the ass later).

also, what are the amagissas take on incest? I remember one of the kitsands had a daughter. what would be the dynamic between them? considering how sexualy open the society is, would the daughter find it normal watching her father servicing her mother. would the father have any authority over his daughter? how do amagissas feel about having sons that are going to be altered? how does the mother son dynamic work? or the brother sister?

sorry if I'm asking to many questions, I'm just fascinated by this concept..

That would be about the same as normal people.  They might laugh at the other's expense, they might take pity on him, they might even try to help if they can.  If they do try to help the guy who's being "punished", they'd try to be very careful about it since doing so would be illegal since an amagissa is well within her legal rights to punish her kitisand in that way if warranted.  Only if the guy is evidently being beaten, scared, or severely abused does his master cross the line.  Adoni helping out kitisands is when amagissas other than their masters are harassing them.  For example, being groped by a drunk or when someone just won't leave them alone.  If a kitisand goes crying to Adoni that something like that is happening she will very quickly run to his defense and protection.  Usually making sure that the amagissa understands that messing with that kitisand means messing with her.  Being willing to take it up the ass at some point afterwards is because she won't be willing to help guys that don't put out for her.

They only really mind incest between kitisands and amagissas that are close relatives.  An amagissa does not fuck her father, son, or brother.  Sons are almost always separated from their families shortly after they come of age, as they'll be selected to be a kitisand by some amagissa or another.  Girls are usually exposed at a fairly young age to kitisands servicing their amagissas or being fucked.  It's just a normal thing for them that they don't really care about until they start hitting puberty.  Then most of them start finding it sexy and fantasizing about having their own kitisands.  They usually aren't interested in their mother's kitisand, that's someone they've probably known their entire life and humans have a genetic disposition to not find people they've known since they were young to be a sexual partner.  Also, remember that they see other amagissa's kitisands all the time in regular life, sometimes publicly having sex.  There's also some kitisand trading that goes on, since there isn't anything wrong with a kitisand being with multiple amagissas, so long as his master has given the okay.  Around one in ten amagissas will never have a kitisand of their own and it isn't uncommon for a child to not even have his mother's kitisand as his father.

It's no problem.  I like discussing the world and doing this also helps me better figure things out as well.  Just be aware that this stuff might change at some point if I forget about it or end up writing things a different way for story purposes, it isn't set in stone.

sparrow13

Jul 23, 2016
They only really mind incest between kitisands and amagissas that are close relatives.  An amagissa does not fuck her father, son, or brother.  Sons are almost always separated from their families shortly after they come of age, as they'll be selected to be a kitisand by some amagissa or another.  Girls are usually exposed at a fairly young age to kitisands servicing their amagissas or being fucked.  It's just a normal thing for them that they don't really care about until they start hitting puberty.  Then most of them start finding it sexy and fantasizing about having their own kitisands.  They usually aren't interested in their mother's kitisand, that's someone they've probably known their entire life and humans have a genetic disposition to not find people they've known since they were young to be a sexual partner.  Also, remember that they see other amagissa's kitisands all the time in regular life, sometimes publicly having sex.  There's also some kitisand trading that goes on, since there isn't anything wrong with a kitisand being with multiple amagissas, so long as his master has given the okay.  Around one in ten amagissas will never have a kitisand of their own and it isn't uncommon for a child to not even have his mother's kitisand as his father.

It's no problem.  I like discussing the world and doing this also helps me better figure things out as well.  Just be aware that this stuff might change at some point if I forget about it or end up writing things a different way for story purposes, it isn't set in stone.

Interesting. how about the non sexual family stuff? How do amagissas interact with a kitisand sibling after they're of age? say for example if they were twin boy girl. I'd imagine the difference in social status would make things interesting while growing up and after they meet again in the future. would the daughter of a kitisand have authority to punish or mind control her father? can the father even discipline their daughter or can they only discipline their sons? how do they feel about half sisters and brothers? what about amasissas that want to keep their sons? what are sons told when their young, do they know they will be morphed/modified by magic and made submissive? what do daughters and sisters feel about it?

back to the sexual stuff, would sisters share a kitisand? kitisands are modified to be submissive and they do seem to fuck each other as well, would kitisand twins be the ultimate luxury for nobles? is therea kitisand hierarchy. say kitisands that exist solely for the benefit and pleasure of other kitisands. 

I've honestly been waiting since march for another update for this game, I'm really exited to see what you have in store. I'm very happy this is being worked on again, now if only the same would be for curse bound...

Last edited by a moderator:

TheDarkMaster

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
Interesting. how about the non sexual family stuff? How do amagissas interact with a kitisand sibling after they're of age? say for example if they were twin boy girl. I'd imagine the difference in social status would make things interesting while growing up and after they meet again in the future. would the daughter of a kitisand have authority to punish or mind control her father? can the father even discipline their daughter or can they only discipline their sons? how do they feel about half sisters and brothers? what about amasissas that want to keep their sons? what are sons told when their young, do they know they will be morphed/modified by magic and made submissive? what do daughters and sisters feel about it?

back to the sexual stuff, would sisters share a kitisand? kitisands are modified to be submissive and they do seem to fuck each other as well, would kitisand twins be the ultimate luxury for nobles? is therea kitisand hierarchy. say kitisands that exist solely for the benefit and pleasure of other kitisands. 

I've honestly been waiting since march for another update for this game, I'm really exited to see what you have in store. I'm very happy this is being worked on again, now if only the same would be for curse bound...

I actually don't want to answer some of those questions because of spoilers, but I'll answer the others.

Boys and girls are considered to reach adulthood at different times.  A girl does when she undergoes the ritual that unlocks her magic when she first mentrates.  Boys aren't considered adults until they're bound as a kitisand which only happens when they're around 18.  Amagissas usually become more independent from their mothers from their mothers after this point and start forming their own lives.  Boys on the other hand are suppose to remain dependent and loyal.  They usually just hang around with their mothers and her kitisand, training in homemaking skills for when they're bound.  Brothers and sisters naturally grow apart over this time and there often isn't anything particularly special that happens between siblings once the boy has been bound.

A kitisand can be given orders or directives from other women, but his master is the one with final authority.  Before he becomes a kitiand, a boy's mother is the one who has that final authority over him.  A girl doesn't actually have the authority of an amagissa until she undergoes the ritual of awakening, so two young siblings don't actually have that power dynamic yet.  There may be posturing or cohesion, but a girl doesn't have an actual legal right to order a boy to do anything.  A kitisand child keeper has no right to punish any children unless their mother has told him he may do so.  Once a girl is a full amagissa, it's impractical for a kitisand to watch over her anymore, so it doesn't really happen.  Half-siblings aren't a concern socially, only who their mother is matters.

Boys born into Amagissa society usually aren't physically and mentally altered as a mater of course.  That's the slaves that are captured and brought in to become kitisands.  Their people naturally take on that build and appearance as adults, its the amagissa magic that turns the girls into amazons.  Some amagissas may choose to modify their kitisands after they're bound, but that's very rare.

sparrow13

Jul 23, 2016
I actually don't want to answer some of those questions because of spoilers, but I'll answer the others.

Boys and girls are considered to reach adulthood at different times.  A girl does when she undergoes the ritual that unlocks her magic when she first mentrates.  Boys aren't considered adults until they're bound as a kitisand which only happens when they're around 18.  Amagissas usually become more independent from their mothers from their mothers after this point and start forming their own lives.  Boys on the other hand are suppose to remain dependent and loyal.  They usually just hang around with their mothers and her kitisand, training in homemaking skills for when they're bound.  Brothers and sisters naturally grow apart over this time and there often isn't anything particularly special that happens between siblings once the boy has been bound.

A kitisand can be given orders or directives from other women, but his master is the one with final authority.  Before he becomes a kitiand, a boy's mother is the one who has that final authority over him.  A girl doesn't actually have the authority of an amagissa until she undergoes the ritual of awakening, so two young siblings don't actually have that power dynamic yet.  There may be posturing or cohesion, but a girl doesn't have an actual legal right to order a boy to do anything.  A kitisand child keeper has no right to punish any children unless their mother has told him he may do so.  Once a girl is a full amagissa, it's impractical for a kitisand to watch over her anymore, so it doesn't really happen.  Half-siblings aren't a concern socially, only who their mother is matters.

Boys born into Amagissa society usually aren't physically and mentally altered as a mater of course.  That's the slaves that are captured and brought in to become kitisands.  Their people naturally take on that build and appearance as adults, its the amagissa magic that turns the girls into amazons.  Some amagissas may choose to modify their kitisands after they're bound, but that's very rare.

the wait is killing me. thanks for answering all my questions. I cant wait to dive back into this.

TheDarkMaster

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
the wait is killing me. thanks for answering all my questions. I cant wait to dive back into this.

I'm about half way through the next version now.  I'm hoping to get it out either tonight or tomorrow, but I have no idea if that will be possible or not since there are some events I'll be going to in the next few days that will take up a lot of my time.

sparrow13

Jul 23, 2016
I'm about half way through the next version now.  I'm hoping to get it out either tonight or tomorrow, but I have no idea if that will be possible or not since there are some events I'll be going to in the next few days that will take up a lot of my time.

Thats admittedly much sooner then I expected. Ah real life, the enemy of all who enjoy the internet. I'll patiently wait for as long as it takes. just knowing its being developed is enough for me.

Akhter13

Aug 30, 2015
Boys born into Amagissa society usually aren't physically and mentally altered as a mater of course.  That's the slaves that are captured and brought in to become kitisands.  

Is there a hierarchy between Kitsands born to Amagissian mothers and those captured and transformed ? Speaking as a parent, your child can cease to be a child but you never cease being a parent.

TheDarkMaster

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
Is there a hierarchy between Kitsands born to Amagissian mothers and those captured and transformed ? Speaking as a parent, your child can cease to be a child but you never cease being a parent.

There isn't a hierarchy, but just because a boy has become a kitisand doesn't mean contact with his old family is cut off.  They'll still visit one another and check up on how things are going (a vengeful mother might try to report an abusive amagissa or they may take maters into their own hands, though this rarely happens since the mother is the one who turned the boy over to that amagissa in the first place).  Amagissas who want to do more extreme things to their kitisands will generally choose to get slaves since they're less likely to get in trouble for doing so.

balitz Method

Aug 13, 2016
Yeah, there is a balance that you have to try and strike between letting things happen naturally and also with getting sexual content as soon as possible to give people an idea of what to expect in your story.  I'm planning on giving other chances to make the relationships with the other characters into sexual ones so that the player can set their own pace to an extent.  That said, are there specific things that you think could be added to the original scenes to make them seem more gradual or emphasize how much the PC's mind has been altered?  Maybe things like strange thoughts or urges that seem to be constantly jumping into the PC's mind?  The main character backgrounds were written after the original intro in Despoina's quarters, so maybe another pass there is needed once the last of the backgrounds is done so that it flows better.

What do you think would be good additions to make the struggle seem more apparent?  What content already shows off the internal conflict well?  The masturbation scene is an example of something that's intended to draw attention to the internal conflict the PC is going through.  Overt refusals to do what you're told wouldn't serve any practical purpose aside from pissing Despoina off, which is why I haven't added any beyond initially choosing not to wear a kitisand outfit.  I've been sort of going for a sense of being carried along without being able to do anything about it.  For example, I specifically made the scene with the hairstyle to show the lack of control the player has over their situation

After reading through the material again to refresh my memory I'd say the masturbation scene does work well to introduce the first inklings of his new internal conflict and the enhanced libido the PC will be dealing with. You might consider making that mandatory specifically because the concept does need a practical introduction. The timing of the first scene with your master still feels a bit off to me, though. A different placement might help it; maybe if it were moved to the first morning or evening, after the masturbation, bath, and dressing scenes and phrased more like a strong suggestion - not something she's outright demanding but still something expected of him. She does feel like a very traditional sort of character in their society and in all other places expects the PC to go along with what she's laying out for him so finding her such suggestions hard to resist would better justify why the character would go along with it. 

Same with the scene with the futa guard. If there was some peer pressure in that scene - maybe some other guard expecting a show or another sort of "encouragement" - it would not only feel more natural but also let the player know, whether they actually go along with it or not, that they're now quite vulnerable to being pressured into things and they'll have to conjure some serious willpower if they're to resist being used.

TheDarkMaster

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
After reading through the material again to refresh my memory I'd say the masturbation scene does work well to introduce the first inklings of his new internal conflict and the enhanced libido the PC will be dealing with. You might consider making that mandatory specifically because the concept does need a practical introduction. The timing of the first scene with your master still feels a bit off to me, though. A different placement might help it; maybe if it were moved to the first morning or evening, after the masturbation, bath, and dressing scenes and phrased more like a strong suggestion - not something she's outright demanding but still something expected of him. She does feel like a very traditional sort of character in their society and in all other places expects the PC to go along with what she's laying out for him so finding her such suggestions hard to resist would better justify why the character would go along with it. 

Same with the scene with the futa guard. If there was some peer pressure in that scene - maybe some other guard expecting a show or another sort of "encouragement" - it would not only feel more natural but also let the player know, whether they actually go along with it or not, that they're now quite vulnerable to being pressured into things and they'll have to conjure some serious willpower if they're to resist being used.

The tricky part there is that the scenes still need to be optional and I do want to have the first scene of the game show up very quickly.  It isn't just about establishing the characters, but to also establish to the player what kind of game this is and what they should expect inside it.  I can't really wait too long on the initial scene with Despoina, since there's a second scene with her that happens in the bath on day 1 if you have sex with her during the intro.  I'll definitely think about the things you've suggested here and see if there might be a way to fit something in to establish the PC's internal struggles if you do choose not to masturbate.  Scenes for having the PC be pressured into sex may have to wait until the yard free time events and other random events in the palace where the PC gets propositioned by generic NPCs.

TheDarkMaster

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
After so long, a new version has been completed!  As usual, you can find the download for the new version in the OP.  This one features a fair bit of clean up content, Adoni's first free time visit event including a sex scene, and the start of the third day, which sets up the first main plot line of the game.  

Since I'm doing two updates at a time between project votes, I'll start working on the next version right away.  I intend to spend a significant amount of time of that on the city visit, including a large number of different choices that the player can make.  These include both meaningful and not so meaningful ones and should show off a fair bit of amagissa society we haven't had a chance to see yet, including the option to visit the slave grounds.

The biggest choice the player will get to make is to choose a one time gift that they'll receive from Despoina, which will have a very real affect on the game from that point forward.  I really want to make these gifts interesting and will be definitely doing some discussion on them around the various forums I share this game on.

Changelog:

• Various writing errors reported by J fixed and some that I found.

• Added player's room descriptions for Kleiopa and Eleni.  Their relationship descriptions aren't done yet, I'm going to wait until I've written more content for them first and have a better idea of their characters.

• Added end of laundry and meeting Eleni sequence.  There is now a sequence you get instead if you choose not to go with her.

• New free time event, visit Adoni for the first time.  Includes a sex scene if you have enabled a sexual relationship with her.

• Started doing some under the hood stuff for some misc scenes.

• Added the start of the third day, setting up for the first major plotline of the game.

TheDarkMaster

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
My computer suddenly crashed and now it won't recognize the SSD that I've got my OS installed on.  I've exhausted what I can do to work on it myself and will have to take it into the shop when they open on Monday.  Fortunately I do backup my work on cloud sites so nothing critical has been lost if the SSD is completely bricked.  My HDD is still recognized by the system BIOS, so that should still be fine.

I can install Twine on other computers in the house and all of my scripts are stored on google drive anyway, so I should be able to continue working in the mean time.  This mainly means that I can't play my normal games (or my porn games) at the moment or work in my usual workspace.

Last edited by a moderator:

sparrow13

Jul 23, 2016
My computer suddenly crashed and now it won't recognize the SSD that I've got my OS installed on.  I've exhausted what I can do to work on it myself and will have to take it into the shop when they open on Monday.  Fortunately I do backup my work on cloud sites so nothing critical has been lost if the SSD is completely bricked.  My HDD is still recognized by the system BIOS, so that should still be fine.

I can install Twine on other computers in the house and all of my scripts are stored on google drive anyway, so I should be able to continue working in the mean time.  This mainly means that I can't play my normal games (or my porn games) at the moment or work in my usual workspace.

I know that feel, the hard drive with all my porn started getting bad sectors. luckily i got most of my stuff to another HD, but I lost some porn games and saves...I wouldn't wish that fate on anyone...