Old one awakes (In game)

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Lucille roars in response and charges the creature with furious zeal, leaping into the air and bringing her massive sword crashing down, hopefully onto the beast's skull.

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
"DIIIEEEE!" It screams as it brings its tail to stab the undead warrior. A moment passes in perfect silence. Lucills's blade has made its way to just above the creature's mouth, cutting the upper part of it's head in half. However the beast also managed to land a hit, the longer spikes  finding a home in Lucille lower right torso. Its eyes roll up as the breath leaves its lungs and the beast's body falls.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Lucille drops to her knees after a few seconds, breathing heavily in a thick mixture of adrenaline, pain and pride. She yanks the sword of the beast's head, and gazes at the dripping blood with a self-assured smirk on her face, completely ignorant of how grave her wounds are.

Resdoodle

Dec 14, 2015
Rick lands and leaps off his harpy mount, rushing to Lucille's side. He kneels down next to her to get a better look at her wounds with a slightly worried expression. "You ok, heartless?"

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Lucille scrambles to remove her head, and it almost falls to the ground. "You have... n-n-no goddamn idea... how much this hurts, Rick. Dunno if it's... how bad it is..." She answers in a panicked state, probably delirious from the pain and adrenaline. Her face is twisted in all-too-human agony.

Resdoodle

Dec 14, 2015
Rick puts on a reassuring smile while trying to hide his own worry. "You're going to be alright. We'll get a healer or Sunny to fix you up, but I can do some basic bandaging until then." He gestures to the tail spikes in her chest. "We're going to need to get those out first. Alright?"

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
She nods, putting a hand on his wrist. "On my count to 3... you yank that son of a bitch out with all your strength." The look in her eyes says everything, she's really putting her trust in Rick to do this for her, as she's too weak to do it herself right now. "1... 2... 3!" She grits her teeth and balls her fists.

Resdoodle

Dec 14, 2015
Rick grips two of the smaller spikes and ensures he won't cut himself. As soon as Lucia says 3, he pulls the tail out of he chest with all his strength and tosses it aside.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
The scream that exits Lucia's mouth could probably kill a small animal. She pants with her head on the ground. "Ag-g-gain... one... t-two... three!" She grits her teeth again. She would definately be crying if she was alive.

Resdoodle

Dec 14, 2015
Rick grabs the remaining spikes and once again yanks them out as soon as she says 3.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"GAH! FUUCK! FUCK FUCK FUCK!" She screams in agonizing pain. "Gotta get back to the keep! I don't know how bad this is, but I'm guessing my organs are even more useless, now..." She spits, half-expecting to see blood in it. "Help me up... please."

Resdoodle

Dec 14, 2015
Rick gently lays her down on her back. "Don't worry, we'll get you to the keep. But I need to bandage you up first. You may not be alive, but we need to keep you together." He then begins to remove the armor on her upper body so he can bandage the wound.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Atleast he has a view of her bare breasts as he bandages her up. "I'd prefer being able to still chase that dream... and I'll kill you if I die, again."

Resdoodle

Dec 14, 2015
Rick lets out a small chuckle as he bandages up her torso. "Consider me warned. And don't give up on that dream." He gives another reassuring smile before getting back to work. He is extremely professional in his work, but does take note about how attractive she is underneath her armor.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
(Rick does strike me as someone who would find ritualistic scars hot) The muscles in her body visually tense up from the sharp pain. "I won't... you can be damn sure of that, Rick..." She gives a weak chuckle, but is cut off by more pain. "When you're done... just let me put my head on... easier that way..."

Resdoodle

Dec 14, 2015
(In Rick's mind, scars add character and usually come with an interesting story) "If you say so. Let's just hope your more dour half is ok with getting helped back to the keep." After another few seconds he finishes his work and leans back. "Alright, that's the best I can do out here. You can put your head back on now."

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
She doesn't waste much time to escape the pain, and lets Lucille take over. She gives Rick a knowing, yet still feral look and reaches a hand out so he can help her up, and onto the harpy.

Resdoodle

Dec 14, 2015
Rick smiles and grasps her hand, helping her up. "Ah, there's the glare that I'm used to." He helps her over to her harpy and assists her in mounting it. "Don't do anything too crazy now. I'll be a little upset if you manage to undo all my work." He walks over to his own mount, picking up a couple of the manticore's tail spikes as he goes, and hops on. "We're heading directly back to the keep and taking you straight to Sunny or any healer they have there. No detours." He kicks his mount into the air and looks back to ensure the others are following.

oholoko

Aug 27, 2015
Nya looks at the Manticore body and then looks around. "Uhm... Why did it attack? It wasn't hunting us... And it isn't a mindless beast." Nya touches around the creature body and checks it to be sure touching around the wounds, and then letting a mouth on her arm bite deeply trying to eat rip a part of the Manticore. 

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
Ricks harpy grunts and turns her head. "Oi watch the feet!" She grumbles all the way back to the tower. Lucille's harpy turns her head to look at her as much as she can while flying.

The meat is very lean and a bit bitter. 

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Lucille is barely awake by the time they get there. Probably suffering from some kind of magical fatigue, due to her necromantic composition.

oholoko

Aug 27, 2015
After biting on the meat Nya takes off following the harpies to the tower. "Are beasts like that attacking constantly?" She asks to one of the harpies flying next to her.

oholoko

Aug 27, 2015
Nya tilts her head and then nods before going back to flying with the harpies. "Uhm... That sounds weird... That thing couldn't tell Lucille was an undead and din't wait until the group to split."

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
The harpy shrugs.

When the party gets back to the tower a group of knights are waiting. They were talking but fall into a hush at the sighs of the injured undead. From the small crowd Thrul and a man in robs come forth. 

"What happened?" The commander asks.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Kill..." Is all the Dullahan can utter in her state. Her Spirit Energy (the thing all monsters need to consume to stay alive) levels must be really low, not to mention the physical damage.

Resdoodle

Dec 14, 2015
Rick steps forward to Thul and the robed man and presents one of the manticore's spikes. "We found your monster. We killed it, but my friend here is hurt and could use some help."

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
"That might be hard" The man in the rob tilts his head. "Ya see it's kinda hard to heal someone that ain't alive."

Resdoodle

Dec 14, 2015
Rick scratches the back of his head. "I figured that might be an issue. Problem is, I have no idea what to do. Anyone have any ideas?"