Old one awakes (In game)

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
She takes the book. "Thanks Nya" She rubs one of Nya's  other mouths. Grin reads the book. "Yup this is it."

Resdoodle

Dec 14, 2015
(Never really gave a full physical appearance for him. I'll add that to his character sheet later. He's sitting at about 7 inches. He's only human.)

Rick gives her a smile and takes her head in his hands. "Alright then, let's make this night special." He lifts her head up to his and gives her a deep kiss.

oholoko

Aug 27, 2015
"Uhmmm..." The mouth moves a bit enjoying being rubbed and leaning on Grin hand, the other mouth also goes to Grin hand and both of them move around fighting for her attention. "So what was that thing?"

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
She kisses back, closing her eyes as she savours the moment. Her lips are cold and dry, along with her tongue, but damn if she ain't gonna give it her all. "Mmmmphf... mmmmm... Rick... don't stop holding my head... it's so depraved and erotic." She blushes blue on her sickly pale skin. Her body takes him and pushes him down on the bed. "Let me ride you all night, Rick... Make you feel good." She teases, hovering her chilly folds right over his turgid erection. A single drop of lube drips down onto the head of his cock.

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
"Yes but it can wait until tomorrow" She puts in a book mark and uses both hands to rub the mouths. "It seems like you need some attention~"

oholoko

Aug 27, 2015
Nya looks down and blushes a bit shaking her head. "Ah... No... They are just being silly mistress." She tries to pull them away while the keep heading for Grin hands licking them gently.

Resdoodle

Dec 14, 2015
Keeping her head in one hand, he runs his other hand up her thigh to rest on her hip, the cold skin a stark contrast from the heat coming from him. "I'm more than happy to let you take the lead. I've got a great view anyway." He looks over her body as it hovers over his dick. Admiring her scars and her breasts. 

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
She giggles. "But aren't they a part of you? So aren't you being silly?" She leans down to kiss one of the mouths.

oholoko

Aug 27, 2015
The weird mouth-like protuberance kisses Grin back as Nya keeps herself still. "They... They are but they don't act like i tell them to. It's like a dog that is stuck to you." The Jabberwocky keeps blushing as Grin kisses the mouth and lets out a small moan while looking at the green dragon body.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Lucia eases herself down on the dick, her cold, wet folds parting for the piece of manmeat. After gobbling it up to the hilt, her body begins to gently ride it, rocking back and forth on him as her chilled insides hug his warm pole. "Oh Rick! It feels so gooood!" Her head moans, watching the lewd display she's making.

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
Grin looks up and smiles. She moves her head up as she lick Nya's neck. "Bet you want to do more~" Grin starts to take off her clothes slowly.

oholoko

Aug 27, 2015
Nya looks down to the bed and blushes. "I-if you want to do it..." She then looks at Grin clothes and takes off her own, the jabberwocky body completely on display while the mouths on her arms desperately go for Grin breasts trying to rub themselves on Grin cleavage while Nyarlatothep tries to calm them a little.

Resdoodle

Dec 14, 2015
Rick shivers as his rod enters the icy folds. He begins to get goosebumps from the sheer contrast of body temperature. However, he can't deny that it does feel good. Extremely good. "Oh yea it does!" He groans as he begins moving his own his hips in tandem with hers and brings her head back up to his own for another deep kiss.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Don't stop kissing me, Rick..." She moans in between their lip-play. "Your body is so warm... you've make me so happy!" She bites her lip and rides him harder and faster, the cold lubricant doing an excellent job facilitating her cum-collection and nostalgia-fuck. "I want you to cum deep inside me, Rick... oh my gods, you make me feel so alive, right now!" She gropes her breast, tweaking her nipple as they fuck.

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
Grin chuckles. "Someone is eager~" She leans down, giving the mouths the breasts they want. Her hand rubs Nya's cheek

Resdoodle

Dec 14, 2015
"I think....I can.....do that." Rick manages to grunt in the brief moments their lips are apart. He moves the hand on her hip to take a firm grip off her ass picks up the pace along with her. He can feel himself getting closer now. The throbbing in his shaft getting faster and harder with every second.

Finally, he reaches his peak. He uses his hand on her rear to force them together as he shoots his load deep insider her. His lips part from hers as he lets out a bestial growl of pleasure.

oholoko

Aug 27, 2015
Nya just leans on the hand while her mouths keep touching and licking the breasts. "You are really pretty and nice miss Grin." The jabberwocky smiles while her hands touch on the bed sheets.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Lucia lets out an inhuman wail of pleasure as her monstercunt is fed it's human semen. "Oh, by the gods, Rick, you're so warm in me! I can feel your energy in my body!" She moans after the initial burst of pleasure. "I don't want this moment to ever stop..." She breathes ragged breaths as her orgasm ends, and as her body cools back down, and the wonderful, lively feeling disappears... "Noooo... it's fading... I don't wanna go back... I want to keep this feeling in me." She sobs, defeated and holding onto Rick. "Thank you for atleast... giving me that feeling for brief moment, Rick..." (gots ta go)

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
Grin moans from the licks. "As are you~" She hugs Nya and kisses her.

oholoko

Aug 27, 2015
Nya holds her gently and then starts licking Grin lips, the Jabberwocky hands scratch her scales. The mouths kiss and lick across the breasts lightly nibbling on it, then she spreads her legs. "Thank you..."

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
Grin smiles "No problem Nya~" A hand goes down and she slips a finger between her legs.

Resdoodle

Dec 14, 2015
Rick holds onto Lucia's body with one arm and keep her head in the other. "Glad I could help. At least a little bit." With the fire now leaving his body, the cold in hers is becoming more apparent. However, she looks like she really needs some comfort right now. He'll just have to muscle through it.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Lucia smiles, and her body nuzzles against Rick's. "Please warm me, tonight... my knight in shining armour." She hums. "Warm a dead girl's heart, Rick..."

Resdoodle

Dec 14, 2015
Rick gives a small laugh and smiles. "I'm not much of a knight, but I'll do what I can." And he slowly drifts to sleep.

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
"You can just call me Grin you know" She chuckles as she adds another finger.

oholoko

Aug 27, 2015
Nya curls her toes looking at Grin and lets out small moan while the mouths on her arms keep licking the green dragon breasts, the Jabberwocky wraps her wings on Grin back and moves her hips towards the fingers. "Thank~ you Grin." She says almost lost in pleasure.

oholoko

Aug 27, 2015
The jabberwocky moans and then holds on Grin before having an orgasm, she gasps and then spreads her legs while leaning on Grin. "Ahh~ Thank you miss Grin~" Her wings wrap around the green dragon and the mouths on her arm licking the green dragon arm.