Old one awakes (In game)

Resdoodle

Dec 14, 2015
While the man is focused on Nya, Rick takes advantage of the opening and stabs him straight through the chest.

oholoko

Aug 27, 2015
Nya growls as the man pulls her arm-mouth but it seems to require a great deal of force to pull it off as it is a member of her body, the twists show more effectiveness as she growls in pain but the mouth instead of letting go starts digging deeper on his skin biting through it and going towards his muscles. The Jabberwocky claw gets out of his shoulder as she gets in a weird position because of the pulling force and she tries to just stand her ground playing a weird tug-of-war with the powerful man clad in beast fur.

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
The large man hisses in pain as he dies, he falls to the ground. The last spear user see him fall dashes away from the group.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Lucille drops her sword and charges after the fool, wanting to rip their throat out with her teeth.

oholoko

Aug 27, 2015
Nya mouth don't let go of the man even when he falls chewing through the muscle and bones ripping part of the arm off and then gorging on it along with the other mouth, the Jabberwocky rubs the one that was getting pulled. "You need to let go when i tell you to..."

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
Grin runs over to Lucille. "Stop! There is no point running after him!"

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
In a fit of frustration and rage, Lucille turns around, backhanding Grin across the jaw. As punishment for her distracting her from another presumed kill.

Resdoodle

Dec 14, 2015
Rick sees Lucille hit Grin and runs over to them. "Hey! Calm down heartless! You start getting violent on your allies and losing a bandit is going to be the least of your worries." His face is hard and cold, showing he is prepared to back that threat up.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Lucille's face says it better than she ever could. If the words "Try it and see what happens" had an expression, it would be plastered all over her pale, dead mug. She walks over to the man Nya's arm-mouth killed, kneeling down to see her savage handiwork.

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
Grin rubs her face "Ya I'm good" The undead sees a man with a broken nose, stab wound and most of one of his arms ripped apart so much that most of the arm is bare bone. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Lucille stands back and walks over to Nya, reaching out to pet her little mouth-monsters for a job well done.

Resdoodle

Dec 14, 2015
Rick watches Lucille as she walks away and shakes his head. He walks over to Zomith, the minotaur. "You alright?"

oholoko

Aug 27, 2015
Nya smiles and then puts her hand away from Grin before turning to Lucille with a not pleasant expression and standing in the middle of the undead and the green dragon. The mouths on the arms though don't seem to mind the undead at all reaching for her one standing a bit lower as it is injured.

Last edited by a moderator:

Resdoodle

Dec 14, 2015
"Hey, don't beat yourself up. We can't come out of every fight unscathed." He tries to reassure her. He gestures to the wound. "You need some help with that? We actually have someone with a bit of healing magic."

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Lucille gently rubs the two mouths, as if some strange feral, mutual understanding is shared between them.

oholoko

Aug 27, 2015
The mouths lick the hands in a mix of tasting the undead and just licking like a small pet, after a bit Nya takes a step back still angry at Lucille and turning to Rick. "I don't know... It's might be just a sprained muscle. Since it don't hurt that much." The jabberwocky then looks at Grin wanting to think of a way to make her happy again. "Ah... Want a bit of meat?"

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
Grin nods. "That would be lovely thanks" The minotaur nods. 

"Sure that would be nice"

oholoko

Aug 27, 2015
"Uhmm... The weird guy there don't tastes bad." She says pointing to the savage and looking completely oblivious to the suggestion of devouring a once sentient being.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Nak... I'm not sure you're supposed to eat other people. I mean I don't care, because I'm undead, but I'm fairly sure it's a taboo thing."

oholoko

Aug 27, 2015
Nya don't even care about what the undead has to say only looking at Grin and Rick while waiting for them to say something.

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
Grin goes over to Nya and massages the mouth that was pulled. "I know your other half can be rough" She addresses the undead and looks over the group. "well all in all we weren't hurt too bad."

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
In the early afternoon the group is in a small valley, looking around a corner. In the center is a sprawling complex. The front has a set of stairs going up to the large front doors. There are a few windows but they're up high and a bit small. Grin looks at the party. 

"Soo what should we do?"

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"I don't know if any of us could fit up there... not even Rick or me." She thinks. "And no, you can't throw my head up there!"