Exhibitionism management

Blackwater Syn

Aug 28, 2015
Evil is hard, difficult, frustrating

So...Una the Gablani?

Jokes aside, I regularly finish 10x10 slides in a few seconds, but since I like them and do them often, I'm prolly a poor litmus for how hard they are. Of course, if you added in the ability to rotate the tiles, I'd prolly agree that they are evil.

Chesheire

Oct 2, 2015
There were puzzles in this game??? I've pretty much gone through most of the content in this game, and I didn't recognize any sort of puzzle game! Where is it? 

I'm not kidding man, I finished the game legit, and I didn't recognize any sort of puzzle! Am I missing out on something?

eyrie

May 10, 2016
Puzzles are arguably the most balanced things you can put into the game. So yes, more puzzles please. Though I can't complain against a way to brute force them locked behind a stats requirement for those with less patience.

Trogdor

Apr 10, 2016
I don't know why exhibitionism needs to degrade in the first place. Afaik there are no negative consequences to gaining exhibitionism experience, so there's no reason why you'd ever want it to go down. So it just seems like a chore to have to micromanage it, especially at the current rate. Unless you sit there and grind exhibitionism points, it's pretty easy to lose points faster than you can gain them from just occasional exhibitionism experiences.

It would make far more sense for you to lose alcohol tolerance over time, but that stat does not degrade.

Ruri

Apr 26, 2016
I don't know why exhibitionism needs to degrade in the first place. Afaik there are no negative consequences to gaining exhibitionism experience, so there's no reason why you'd ever want it to go down. So it just seems like a chore to have to micromanage it, especially at the current rate. Unless you sit there and grind exhibitionism points, it's pretty easy to lose points faster than you can gain them from just occasional exhibitionism experiences.

It would make far more sense for you to lose alcohol tolerance over time, but that stat does not degrade.

I agree, it should stay once you get it.