Any Plans For Bird-Morphs?

BlueMogu

Sep 12, 2015
I love birds and would really enjoy seeing a transformative for them introduced to TiTS, perhaps as an item sold by Jade. I was intending to have this commissioned, but I wanted to know beforehand whether or not there were already plans for this. All I could find were the Toves, which are a bird-like alien race. They're not exactly what I had in mind, but if plans were already made for a Tove transformative then I don't want this to end up being redundant.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
There are one major problem: beak would screw all scenes where PC's mouth/lips are mentioned.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
There are one major problem: beak would screw all scenes where PC's mouth/lips are mentioned.

No it wouldn't. Those calls would simply bring back "your beak". In much the same way as they generate "your disgusting muzzle" or "your foul, foam-flecked, dog-food smelling black animal lips twisted into a horrible parody of human intelligence" if you play the game as a furry now.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
No it wouldn't. Those calls would simply bring back "your beak". In much the same way as they generate "your disgusting muzzle" or "your foul, foam-flecked, dog-food smelling black animal lips twisted into a horrible parody of human intelligence" if you play the game as a furry now.

One problem: beak is not just bulging, it's hard.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
I know Fen personally has a giant hate-on for beaks, sooo I'd check with him personally before writing/commissioning something involving them.

That said, naturally, there's no plans for any sort of bird morph TF.

BlueMogu

Sep 12, 2015
Allowing players to have a beak would admittedly create problems as beaks normally don't have lips, but the game expects the players to always have them, even going as far to allow for their size to be modified; and I'd wager none of the existing scenes that mention the characters lips actually have variables to call up different text if the PC happens to lack them.

I feel there are only two options here. Either players ignore the logistical errors and accept that the game will act as if they have lips even if they don't. Or we actually try and give bird-morphs beaks with lips. Perhaps something like this: http://i.imgur.com/VduG44q.jpg This is the best example I could find. It may look a bit silly, but it's at least an idea for how it could work.

Ultimately, I don't feel the beak is a deal breaker here. It can mostly likely be worked around, and it would be rash to dismissive the prospect of players becoming a Tove or bird-morph simply because of it.

EDIT: I didn't know Fen hated beaks. This may be harder to get this in than I thought.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Harpies and Harpy-like bird types are the closest you'll get (albeit aliens, of course).

They don't have anything on super submissive butterfly girls, tho.

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Noting that anatae are almost exactly Blaziken, they should pretty well satisfy your burd needs.  I wrote a snowflake wing transformative, you can slap that on there if you want wings and you'll be golden except for the part where Nonesuch literally explodes.  And I don't mean literally as in figuratively with emphasis.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Do we even have a harpy/avian-esque tf/race that's actually present in-game? I can't recall any anatae NPC's or related items, and I don't know a thing about toves.

Not really. There are, however, bird-taurs slated for Phaedra II, which I will hopefully get a chance to write for.

Hawktaur Concept (Gats).png

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Noting that anatae are almost exactly Blaziken, they should pretty well satisfy your burd needs.

That wasn't what I had in mind when I wrote them, but annoyingly that's a good comparison.

I wrote a snowflake wing transformative, you can slap that on there if you want wings and you'll be golden except for the part where Nonesuch literally explodes.  And I don't mean literally as in figuratively with emphasis.

*gets angry about video games*

K

Krynh

CHOCOBO GIRLS. MUH GAWD.  :vince:

How have I, in all my years of internet trawling, never looked for chocobo girls?! This is just criminal. Criminal!

I want to ride her! Ah, shit... like... normally! Normally ride on her back!

also probably sex-riding! 

The Princess has discovered a new Fetish. :)

Magic Ted

Forum God
Aug 26, 2015
You already have a bat, why do you need birds? Birds are gross and molt everywhere. 

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
Ted don't make the princess cry! 

Besides bat child,  ain't got nothing on potential chocobo women. 

CrusaderDurante

Jan 13, 2016
The best part about Bird-taurs is the cloaca. 

It's like 2 holes in one. Why bother having to choose on a regular woman?

Checkmate, bat sympathizers

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
On topic of cloaca's, just had mind blown. From Britannica:

This structure occurs in many reptiles and in a few birds, including ducks. Most birds, however, mate by joining their cloacas in a “cloacal kiss”; muscular contractions transfer the sperm from the male to female.

So, most bird species are essentially dickless? And sex is basically tribbing?

CrusaderDurante

Jan 13, 2016
On topic of cloaca's, just had mind blown. From Britannica:

So, most bird species are essentially dickless? And sex is basically tribbing?

I know ducks have dicks, but ducks are also massive assholes. 

Today FenForum learns about bird dicks.

The Observer

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 27, 2015
A long time ago, more than a year past, I was planning for one. That eventually got scrapped when I moved to FoE and got recycled into Cveta.

There's a new sekrit project in the works, though, and you may be pleasantly surprised when it does get announced.

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
And if i recall correctly duck penises are seasonal. They only grow them during the mating season and they fall off when it's over.

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
Heh I went and double checked and apparently not only is it legit. But apparently when their dick regrows next season it's size depends on how much competition they have from other males. http://www.wired.com/2010/08/duck-penises/

Pfft they have literal dick measuring competitions. 

But yeah as always

2cd832c2faf37af47f01a5d18e7229756cf67d56d2bd97eeb78e5cf06d1fbd79.jpg