M/M games?

suchsights

Jan 7, 2016
Hello all, I was hoping that someone could point me in the right direction. I'm trying to find any games that feature a lot of m/m content, doesn't need to be exclusively m/m but a decent chunk at least. CoC and TiTS levels at least. 

Tinman

Aug 30, 2015
Well, there's Blackgate for one.  It used to have a thread on the old forums and is primarily m/m.  If you look at the "links" page on the blog there's My Very Own Lith.  And you might also like Rack.

Sadtaco

Aug 27, 2015
Really, almost all text games I've played have m/m content. Seems like it's generally a given.

Varlance

Oct 6, 2015
I recommend Trap Quest by aika. Some other games with M/M content worth checking out are :

Whorelock's Revenge

No Haven

Free Cities

The Curse of Krigas

Nimin/Flexible Survival

art926

Sep 8, 2015
I recommend Trap Quest by aika. Some other games with M/M content worth checking out are :

Whorelock's Revenge

No Haven

Free Cities

The Curse of Krigas

Nimin/Flexible Survival

All those games only about bimbofication and M to F transformations (expect the last two, which are very old). 

Alcyone

Jan 24, 2016

Funny that you'd recommend Free Cities, considering its entire premise is about gathering a Harem of female slaves. Plus, a quick check on FC's blog suggests that there won't ever be a character with a male pronoun, which sort of implies that there isn't ever going to be a sexable dude. But the characters can be edited to look like guys - slightly - so it sort of has M/M content.

Also, eww. How do I get rid of that Quote LOL

Last edited by a moderator:

Tinman

Aug 30, 2015
Funny that you'd recommend Free Cities, considering its entire premise is about gathering a Harem of female slaves. Plus, a quick check on FC's blog suggests that there won't ever be a character with a male pronoun, which sort of implies that there isn't ever going to be a sexable dude. But the characters can be edited to look like guys - slightly - so it sort of has M/M content.

Also, eww. How do I get rid of that Quote LOL

There are actually male characters, but by the time they reach you they've already gone through a feminization process which includes some pretty heavy duty hormones to make the men look more effeminate.  There's also repeating dialog about male slaves being unhappy without their hormones because more effeminate slaves are treated better.

Wahn

Jan 19, 2016
Come check out Flexible Survival (see here) - we got generous helpings of M/M fun (any any other type you can think of)