Old one awakes (In game)

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"I think I remember you from somewhere... your face, atleast. Did you ever do work with the Heartless, or come around the city of Bytopia?" She asks him bluntly, her eyes locked on him with an inquisitive glare.

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
"I am a solider so it wouldn't be odd to see me in the capital now would it?" 

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
She reiterates her first question. "Did you ever work with the Heartless?" Before specifying her second question, providing descriptions of what she can remember from her past, before her... incident.

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
"It's possible I could have fought beside a few members of the Heartless. Though one of them does sound more memorable then the others..." He rubs his chin. "Yes yes I think I remember him..."

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Tell me about him, perhaps he is a mutual acquaintance." Her expression turns around a little, becoming less tensed.

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
"It was a long time ago, all I remember was that he was a young man. Unlike the other Heartless he was more...happy I guess you could say, more optimistic for sure. He stood out to the other more grim members."

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Heh... that rules out everyone I know... but I still don't know why you're so familiar. Do you remember any commotion about desertion or a dullahan a decade or so ago? Perhaps the names Lucia or Lucille ring any bells?" She's trying desperately for some kind of thread to tie it together, though perhaps she's just seeing what isn't there.

Phil Ein Blank

Aug 31, 2015
Sunny strokes the Harpy's feathers.  "That sounds like hard work.  Though rewarding at the same time.  So, are you and he friends?  Something more?  It would be a shame for such a beautiful creature to treated like a common horse."  Sunny asks trying to sound shy without blushing, lest a green tinge give away her true nature.

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
The man shrugs "Maybe I have. It's hard to keep track of everything when your my age"

The harpy grins "Oh yes we are close. Being here has many benefits~"

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"I know the feeling... losing grip on your memories. Well... thanks for atleast hearing me out. Perhaps I was remembering your face from when I was alive. Must have made an impression on me, back then." She lowers her eyes and turns to walk away, over to Sunny and the harpy.

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
Thurl claps his hands. "Alright I think the cooks are done. Shall we head to the great hall?" He leads the group down two levels into a large room that takes up half of this level of the tower. The room is kept warm by two blazing hearths. The rest of the knights take seats at the curved table Thurl sits at the tables head while the party gets to sit at the other end of the table. Thurl raises his mug in a toast. 

"To our honored guests!" The knights cheer and as every one eats tales are swapped people laugh until a sentry bursts in.

"The beast! It's on the move!" The knights rise as one and look to their leader. 

"We should take this opportunity to slay it...." We lifts a gold ring set with a garnet and puts it on the table with a small bag that jingles when its put down. "A prize for whoever brings me its head!" At that four humans and eight harpys leave the room. Thurl makes his way to the party. "Do any of you wish to join the hunt?"  Grin shrugs.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Lucia immediately stands up from her seat with a confident, toothy grin on her severed head. "I will join you in the fray! Oh, and has anyone of your group died recently?" Her grin turns sinister, and she gives an eerie chuckle.

oholoko

Aug 27, 2015
Nya is still near Grin while the group interacts with the knights, the Jabberwocky keeps trying to not show herself too much basically like the green dragon shadow. After the knight talks about the hunt the jabberwocky eyes sparkle a bit and she looks at Grin. "May i?"

Last edited by a moderator:

oholoko

Aug 27, 2015
"Thank you." The Jabberwocky smiles and nods looking at the reward and then towards the harpy riders following them. 

Resdoodle

Dec 14, 2015
Rick shrugs. "Sounds like a fun time. I'm in." He gets up and starts following the other Knights.

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
Thurl nods and leads the hunters back up the the pinnacle of the tower. Night has fallen and a fog has rolled in, limiting vision to only 100 feet in any direction. The knights are on their harpy partners. Anyone who can't fly is given a harpy to ride. Once everyone is in the air they can see in the fog a single shard of darkness flitting in and out of the mist before the shadow sinks beneath the fog and goes out of sight. As the large group nears the valley the knights split off to cover more ground. 

Twenty minutes into the hunt Lucia feels and hears something going 'thunk' into her right shoulder as a deep and gravelly male voice calls out behind her. 

"Ah more flesh to eat!"

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
(I some how posted twice so ignore this.)

Last edited by a moderator:

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Lucille narrows her dead eyes as she turns around, (I'm assuming she was hit by an arrow) ignoring the physical damage and pain after the initial sharp jolt, as she pulls out her well-worn zweihander. She growls like a feral animal, looking at whatever called. They'll have much more than food poisoning to contend with if they intend to eat her.

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
The beast she sees is quite a monster. Yellow eyes with slit pupils, an almost human like face though its mouth is filled with rows of sharp teeth. Its body is like a large lion but has some spikes coming off from the joints and large dragon like wings that are lazily flapping to keep it up in the air. However its most outstanding feature is a tail covered in sharp spikes. It gives a low laugh.

"Ah the food intends to fight? Food should know when to be eaten." It swings his tail sending a spike flying towards her face.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Lucille crouches down to try to duck under the spike, before aiming to go on the offensive, rushing the chimaeric beast and bringing her sword in against it's maw from the side, intending to cleave the smug bastard's face in half, horisontally.

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
The beast moves his head and gets away with a scratch. He moves away and starts to fly upward and shoots a spike downward, aiming for the undead's harpy mount. She gasps and barely moves out of the way.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Lucille smirks and crooks a finger at the manticore, taunting him to meet her in proper combat. "Weak kitty..." She growls.

Resdoodle

Dec 14, 2015
Rick begins circling the monster on his harpy to present a more difficult target. He then shoots a lightning bolt from his hand at the creature's wing, trying to take it out of the sky.

oholoko

Aug 27, 2015
Nya flies tries to follow the creature flying in big circles. "So that's the beast we need to hunt... I though it would be a tasty beast..."

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
The bolts goes through the wing sending the best crashing to the ground with a crash. It slowly gets to it's feet and lets out an enraged roar.