What is your favorite animals morph?

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Just like I posted on that thread about fetishes: swine, reptiles, insects, amphibians, goats and molluscs. 

To be precise, I like domestic pigs, snakes, dragons (since it seems that imaginary beings are okay), frogs and toads, those funky-looking horns, slugs and squids. I tend to like marine life-based beings, but I can't really point at a single type. Now that I think about it, I should ponder on whether I favour a certain kind of insect morphs.

FerrousFlint

Mar 14, 2016
I'm pretty open to ALL animal morphs as long they are female (and coupled with herms and/or human men). It's depressingly unfortunate such works are incredibly rare and have been for as long as I can remember.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Dragon, Kitsune, Cow, Driders, Cat (Nekomata ones not entirely may fit to animal cathegory I think). Not sure if this particular order.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Canids (more foxes than dogs) and felines, mostly.

Dragon, Kitsune, Cow, Driders, Cat (Nekomata ones not entirely may fit to animal cathegory I think).

Nekomata is a cat subtype, like kitsune is a fox subtype.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Yeah I know Nekomata is two-tailed subtype of normal cats. Well then it would be just: dragons, foxes, cows, driders and cats xD

Funny how space kitties in TiTS seems be much in appearance similar to nekonats :D

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Yeah I know Nekomata is two-tailed subtype of normal cats. Well then it would be just: dragons, foxes, cows, driders and cats xD

It's actually intentional. Sionach codex has interesting delails of how Kaithrit (space nekomatas), Sionach (space kitsune) and Kui-tan (space tanuki) are basically living together as united society.

dwagon

May 11, 2016
Almost all scaled and tailed animals. dragons (eh), salamanders, lizards, ...

oh and I like sharks too

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
It's actually intentional. Sionach codex has interesting delails of how Kaithrit (space nekomatas), Sionach (space kitsune) and Kui-tan (space tanuki) are basically living together as united society.

Well and what most funny seems Sionach got actualy best situation. As Kaithrit are just strangers that wandered to that solar system and other two raced wasn't against them colonizing some planet. ANd Kui-Tan living on moon of Sionach planet so again if some say they planet may be oh soo cool I would say: but SIonach got even bigger planet and actualyy planet not merely moon xD

Maybe that gathering two races that are mythical aren't so accidental thing...now if only tanuki was multitailed I would say whole system is crawling with multitailed races xD

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Maybe that gathering two races that are mythical aren't so accidental thing...

All three races are from Japanese lore. Can't be accident!

Well and what most funny seems Sionach got actualy best situation. ANd Kui-Tan living on moon of Sionach planet so again if some say they planet may be oh soo cool I would say: but SIonach got even bigger planet and actualyy planet not merely moon xD

If they both are large enough to be habitable, they should be about the same size, so which one is moot barely matters. Also, we don't know which one have more habitable surface space...

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
All three races are from Japanese lore. Can't be accident!

If they both are large enough to be habitable, they should be about the same size, so which one is moot barely matters. Also, we don't know which one have more habitable surface space...

Yeah too many accidents...also I not think Sionach creaters gave their planet little habitable space. And to be one callled moon of other the difference per se of sizez is noticable but then as you said IF tankui homeworld is whole habitable and kitsune one in most places not then it should be case that tanuki got more living space. Well as I like kitsunes more I would say they homewolrd got more space for their race members :p

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
I'm not sure how "dryad" qualifies as an animal morph :p Not that I don't like it...

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Dryad are also some type of morphs...well we already not stick to theme of "animal" ones as dragon pers se isn;t one as it mythical being than animal. But details aside it mostly we still talking about various animal morps here. SO now the question would be: if some say "I like chimera" is it still fine or not fitting. or it's as fitting as dryad :p

ThatOneJester

Nov 14, 2015
A tie between Sharks, and Bats I think?

Bat-Morphs tend to look adorable to me, and Shark-Morphs to me are sexy.

If only there were shark girls in TiTs like their are in CoC... :(  

facenemesis

Nov 25, 2015
Octopi or spiders could be cute in my opinion, but I also really enjoy everything else that mentioned before. 

MESeele

Aug 26, 2015
Kitsune! The more tails the better. Good ol' fashioned cat/dog is good too. Not both at the same time though I hated that show...

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Kitsune! The more tails the better. Good ol' fashioned cat/dog is good too. Not both at the same time though I hated that show...

Well we can have cats with more than one tail. As for dogs...not sure if there was some more widespread animal/monster that was famed for been multitailed dog. Haviong more head yes for dog but not tail :/

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
I would really like to see more bears, both anthro and kemonomimi.

Aside from those, I treat all anthro-morphs equally. When it comes to kemonomimi - canid boys and girls all the way. Cats (and cat-people) are crazy, lazy, manipulative, libido-driven bastards more often than not. It's much harder to tolerate those things in a sapient being.

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
I would really like to see more bears, both anthro and kemonomimi.

What do you consider the defining traits of a bear (gay innuendo notwithstanding)? Large, rough fur, voracious appetite, sleeps for months at a time, ornery? What makes a SPACE BEAR?

e: I guess this isn't really about TiTS, but I've been thinking about including other "species".

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
What do you consider the defining traits of a bear (gay innuendo notwithstanding)? Large, rough fur, voracious appetite, sleeps for months at a time, ornery? What makes a SPACE BEAR?

I'd go with thickset body covered in rough fur, with large size being an optional thing. For their character traits: somewhat slow and measured, but sanguine; capable of explosive bursts of activity and prone to strong mood swings. With a strong in-group/out-group mentality. Also constant hugs and booty for everyone inside the former.

Crablord

Jan 18, 2016
dolphins but people only care about shark tfs these days