Cant seem to remove extra breasts

jman6000

Feb 7, 2016
so through misreading some text I accidentally gained an extra pair of breasts. I have been following item details to try and reverse it, I read that the gossamer would remove breasts, but now im a drider with extra tits.... So my issue is that I cant seem to get rid of these breasts, and hummus apparently seems to be a cheat item that really messes with your stats. So has anyone else had this issue? really wish is was easier to go back to human form than this. Can anyone help me out by maybe pointing me in the right direction?

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
so through misreading some text I accidentally gained an extra pair of breasts. I have been following item details to try and reverse it, I read that the gossamer would remove breasts, but now im a drider with extra tits.... So my issue is that I cant seem to get rid of these breasts, and hummus apparently seems to be a cheat item that really messes with your stats. So has anyone else had this issue? really wish is was easier to go back to human form than this. Can anyone help me out by maybe pointing me in the right direction?

If you are male, Reptilum should do.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Is'nt reducto supposed to remove an organ if it gets to small?

No, it would left flats with nipples.

And I'm apparently wrong - Reptilum won't work. Minotaur Blood, Large Blue Egg, Goblin Ale, Golden Seed, Bro Brew could. Sweet Gossamer can only remove if you have more than 2 rows.