Sydian females

TheNewIsaac

Nov 11, 2015
So, you need to remove all of the armor the sydian female have , befor all option are unlocked. But how do i remove it? All of my attacks make more damage to her than to the armor.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Use hammer-like weapons to scatter it rather than pierce.

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
It sidesteps the logistics issues of potentially giving birth to a vulnerable baby in the middle of a hostile environment with no medical support/ staff on hand. An egg isn't a wailing newborn that's drawing attention from enemies and potentially breathing in/ interacting with local pathogens/ environmental hazards.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
It sidesteps the logistics issues of potentially giving birth to a vulnerable baby in the middle of a hostile environment with no medical support/ staff on hand. An egg isn't a wailing newborn that's drawing attention from enemies and potentially breathing in/ interacting with local pathogens/ environmental hazards.

My suggestion would be to then limit births to when you're on the ship. (Kinda like in FoE, iirc)

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015

But then how are they supposed to drink twenty gallons of milk and grow into teenagers within thirty seconds so they can rape you and leave?