CoC: Unofficially Expanded Edition (v1.4.19 for CoC 1.0.2)

Bsword

Aug 26, 2015
Okay, anyone know how you would go about making the link public? I didn't write it, so I might not be able to? All I know is that I'm able to read it for whatever reason. -Okay, the permissions should let people who have the link be able to view it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Does that gdoc made by you or you just have access to view it? (First would be easier to make it open to read by others while other may mean you need talk to owner if it's possible to contact him still)

EDIT: Seems it not importnat now as link now is with gdoc that we can read at least ^^

Type-V

Aug 30, 2015
Minerva can get pregnant once you've purified her. You'll need to talk to her until she discusses about the parasite. Then talk to her again to start the purification quest. You have three choices: Marae, Jojo, or Rathazul.

Marae can be corrupted and Jojo can also be corrupted. Rathazul's method is the only method that cannot be locked out permanently as you don't have to move him into your camp.

ChildrenWithMinerva_zpscf57ff37.png

At the moment, fertilized eggs laid by Ember don't hatch but I'll consider that in the future. This card covers that.

Minerva corruption will eventually come in 1.3. I can promise that.

Thanks Kitteh6660!

RevGen

Aug 28, 2015
Is this true or is this still in development? If this is true then how do I make her pregnant?

purify her. Talk to her and eventually the quest will unlock

Edit: whoops

#SexyMangGod

Aug 30, 2015
Well this explains why there hasn't been an update for CoC in many a fortnight. Also I think this mod needs a bug report thread to compliment it, especially for some of the more alpha and beta content.

Bsword

Aug 26, 2015
Also I think this mod needs a bug report thread to compliment it, especially for some of the more alpha and beta content.

This probably won't be happening, so it is best that we report bugs on the Trello or Github if you're technically inclined. That is how we've been doing it on the old forum. You could report bugs in this thread but I recommend using the Bugs card in the Trello instead, because it will be much easier for Kitteh to find.

Rycharde

Aug 27, 2015
Is the Scylla + Minotaur worship still.. going to happen? :3

Don't know if what I'm working is considered worship. More addiction. Minotaur Purification. I'm in storyboard stage now. Haven't done much due to my disabilities acting up, but I'm going to be running that project with one other (not an enemy, not a friend when first they meet) for Volcanic Crag. They need critters and such there. 

I'm beginning to get into rambling mode, sooo...

Fisto

Aug 26, 2015
is there anything for Rathazul planned? i don't wanna fuck it, but i feel like he would have an interesting quest

#SexyMangGod

Aug 30, 2015
is there anything for Rathazul planned? i don't wanna fuck it, but i feel like he would have an interesting quest
Well amily did say her father was an alchemist if I remember right, and Rathazul is about the proper age and profession to be one, but I think that would be kind of awkward to be banging amily in front of her own father...

Fisto

Aug 26, 2015
Well amily did say her father was an alchemist if I remember right, and Rathazul is about the proper age and profession to be one, but I think that would be kind of awkward to be banging amily in front of her own father...
she also said that she was sorry their tribes never got along

#SexyMangGod

Aug 30, 2015

she also said that she was sorry their tribes never got along
Maybe there will be a quest where you can turn Rathazul female like you did Arian, then you breed him/her so that your children (with amily) won't be having brother/sister relationships.

HumbleLaw

Aug 28, 2015
Maybe there will be a quest where you can turn Rathazul female like you did Arian, then you breed him/her so that your children (with amily) won't be having brother/sister relationships.

Amily is a Mouse, Rathazul is a Rat.Those two species can't breed with each other.

Besides, I don't think any concoction could make Rathazul attractive.

Kitteh6660

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
You will never be able to turn Rathazul female. Besides, poor Rathazul is having a hard time.

In addition, if Joy makes use of her cock too many times, you won't be able to remove her cock as she's too fond of it. The function for giving Joy the pink egg is giveJoyAPinkEggForRealYouMonster. Pink eggs add 2 to fondness. Each session that requires Joy to have a penis will increase fondness by 1. If you get pregnant by Joy and you do manage to give birth, her fondness will increase by 4. When fondness reaches 10, Joy won't take any pink eggs. The new flag will replace the amount of pink eggs eaten.

You have to be careful as doing certain actions will permanently lock you out of removing Joy's cock.

#SexyMangGod

Aug 30, 2015
Amily is a Mouse, Rathazul is a Rat.Those two species can't breed with each other.

Besides, I don't think any concoction could make Rathazul attractive.

Lethice would still tap that.

Also my bad, always assumed Rathazul was a mouse.

Fisto

Aug 26, 2015
You will never be able to turn Rathazul female. Besides, poor Rathazul is having a hard time.

In addition, if Joy makes use of her cock too many times, you won't be able to remove her cock as she's too fond of it. The function for giving Joy the pink egg is giveJoyAPinkEggForRealYouMonster. Pink eggs add 2 to fondness. Each session that requires Joy to have a penis will increase fondness by 1. If you get pregnant by Joy and you do manage to give birth, her fondness will increase by 4. When fondness reaches 10, Joy won't take any pink eggs. The new flag will replace the amount of pink eggs eaten.

You have to be careful as doing certain actions will permanently lock you out of removing Joy's cock.

my question still stands, i didn't really want to do anything sexual, but given all his interactions with everyone (I.E - looking over Helspawn to see what gave her such a growth spurt, Teaching Amily more about alchemy, meditating with jojo, commenting on various items you bring in etc) i would think he might have a quest for the champion to help Mareth or himself, i feel bad for him and kinda sad he doesn't have a basic talk option

Bsword

Aug 26, 2015
my question still stands, i didn't really want to do anything sexual, but given all his interactions with everyone. I would think he might have a quest for the champion to help Mareth or himself, i feel bad for him and kinda sad he doesn't have a basic talk option.

If you want more Rathuzul content, you or someone else is going to need to write it and get Kitteh's approval for it when it is all written and done; if the author of Rathuzul doesn't object. I think the main reason for why turning Rathuzul female is a non-starter is because he is the only remaining male only character in camp, but also because he is elderly. I don't recall sexual content with old people as being a forbidden fetish on here, but I don't see a lot of players as finding appeal in it.

Fisto

Aug 26, 2015
 If you want more Rathuzul content, you or someone else is going to need to write it and get Kitteh's approval for it when it is all written and done; if the author of Rathuzul doesn't object. I think the main reason for why turning Rathuzul female is a non-starter is because he is the only remaining male only character in camp, but also because he is elderly. I don't recall sexual content with old people as being a forbidden fetish on here, but I don't see a lot of players as finding appeal in it.

i really don't want to turn him into a female (kinda bothers me), but i really have nothing to go on for a quest, if ya got some ideas i'd be glad to try otherwise i guess i could think on it to see if anything takes (i wrote one thing for T.I.T.S but that's a bit different, and it was bad >_>, Tis' better now though)

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
Here's a submission for the mod, i'm kinda tired currently so ill just post what i have done, though its basically done just gotta add a few more things then look it over for better words, errors and shiz which i'm sure there are

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1o5MEC_LWq4a2Z8tK89fvOiruTr5Lz04G0iIR3h5h0ZY/edit?usp=sharing

Just glancing over it, something that caught my eyes were that you have quite a few different scene variations (at least part of several scenes) revolving around whether or not you let the Phoenix Queen walk or killed her, but nothing about if Hel killed her. Again, I only really glanced over it, but I didn't see anything related to that possibility. Could cause some scenes to have incorrect assumptions that the Queen is still alive or dead if not, and that you killed her if you didn't or vice versa. May want to add those in at some point.

Fisto

Aug 26, 2015
Just glancing over it, something that caught my eyes were that you have quite a few different scene variations (at least part of several scenes) revolving around whether or not you let the Phoenix Queen walk or killed her, but nothing about if Hel killed her. Again, I only really glanced over it, but I didn't see anything related to that possibility. Could cause some scenes to have incorrect assumptions that the Queen is still alive or dead if not, and that you killed her if you didn't or vice versa. May want to add those in at some point.

i forgot that Hel can kill her, thanks for the reminder

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
Is sathyr gunna be a male transformation only? i see your actualy doing it o_O

Also a small note do you want me to begin stating the racials stats of the new races?

Btway its a small idea there but give Satyr a charge stunning attack to give an option to 2h fighters who wont run shields so to speak that would be an interesting ability

Actualy now that i think of it fighters running on two handed weapon actualy would need a way to dump their stamina somewhere how about adding a special move called ''Power attack''

Let me explain... normaly a fighter using a sword and shield and shield bash an opponent to buy extra rounds and deal damage how about the two handed weapons fighters wich has nowhere as much a strong scaling gained the ability to perform a strike costing 20 stamina and dealing double the amount normal of damage

New Perk: Power attack

Prerequisite: Using a two handed weapon, 50 strenght (may include additionnal perks related to two handed weapon as a prerequisite)

Effect:''At the cost of 10 stamina perform a single devastating strike dealing twice as much damage as normal this ability cannot be used in conjonction with double attack''

The reason for this perk: At the moment anything running beyond 60 strenght is utherly useless thanks to double attack, Power attack would exist as an alternative to double attack so that build that wanna use their strenght past 60 and up to 120 from minotaur can do so with full efficiency officialy making two handed weapon a viable choice for berserker and more barbarian like combatant who wanna hit realy hard. (power attack would work like shield bash as a button into the physical ability exept that it use the two handed weapon damage doubled up with its full strenght scaling unlike double attack). Naturaly power attack wouldnt be availlable witheout a two handed weapon wich of course exclude the use of any shield.

Maths to Power attack

(Two handed weapon damage + Weaponmaster + damage improving perks) X 2

Reactions: Ormael

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Is sathyr gunna be a male transformation only? i see your actualy doing it o_O

Why should it be? If any, it'd work as a masculinizing TF, minotaur style, to fit with lore (not that I wouldn't enjoy witnessing the return of the fauns).

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
The reason for this perk: At the moment anything running beyond 60 strenght is utherly useless thanks to double attack, Power attack would exist as an alternative to double attack so that build that wanna use their strenght past 60 and up to 120 from minotaur can do so with full efficiency officialy making two handed weapon a viable choice for berserker and more barbarian like combatant who wanna hit realy hard. (power attack would work like shield bash as a button into the physical ability exept that it use the two handed weapon damage doubled up with its full strenght scaling unlike double attack). Naturaly power attack wouldnt be availlable witheout a two handed weapon wich of course exclude the use of any shield.

With some of perks already kinda changing some of mechanics of game I though that limit to 60 str for double attack could allow for anyone who picked it access to pick next one perk (one or multi level) that will rise slight limit of str to still use double attack (up to 70-80) but still not making it that it can be used up to max str limit. That would kinda make many people see this perk as must have due to well getting free of drawbacks double attack - imagine mage type chara swinging twice his/her wand/staff.

SpikeEye

Aug 27, 2015
Maybe make it easier to find the Fountain of Endowment? If increasing the encounter rate is possible.

Mew

Aug 27, 2015
With some of perks already kinda changing some of mechanics of game I though that limit to 60 str for double attack could allow for anyone who picked it access to pick next one perk (one or multi level) that will rise slight limit of str to still use double attack (up to 70-80) but still not making it that it can be used up to max str limit. That would kinda make many people see this perk as must have due to well getting free of drawbacks double attack - imagine mage type chara swinging twice his/her wand/staff.

Mages usually deal 300 - 400 damage per spell

I doubt they ever bother with clicking attack button

Bsword

Aug 26, 2015

I rely on the attack button for all of my playthroughs for a lot of enemies, because magic causes fatigue and if you have maxed out every stat, physical attacks are just as powerful if you are armed with the right equipment. I actually like not getting the Double Attack perk and maxing out strength but that is just my preference I suppose.

Magic and attack continue to have their uses at higher levels because with the Blood Mage robe, you are out of luck if you are getting low on health and the heal spell can't be done or doesn't happen to give enough of a repair.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015

Yeah spells can deal much (or well magical specials) but as said above their make PC tired and eventual run out of juic...stamina (or health too with Blood Mage perk). So in contrast to physical attacks magic/specials even with all possible perks to pimp their dmg and lower stamina usage are doomed to end pretty fast and leave mage with casual weapon smashing option anyway. Yes there are items that even used midfight will lower fagiture but that mean in most cases spending before fighting gems or grind enemies that may drop them. And in mod Blood Mage perk was nerfed (not rember but Heal was nerfed in it or in vanilla game already) so it not like we can anymore jsut pick regen perks and blood mage to endless spam any spell we want.

I taking double attack in haf playthrou especialy if I getting weapon that can put some starus on enemy (like happem stun etc.). On cost of having lower dmg per hit I got more chances to proc weapon special. Not that I think I once thought not about rising double attack str limit but expand it to triple attack.