CoC: Unofficially Expanded Edition (v1.4.19 for CoC 1.0.2)

Sep 3, 2015
Ohh a weapons overhaul...now that reminds me one card on trello also meantioning chaning wepaons/armors system with tiers and plusing them. Anyway I'm curious how your revamp of weapon system will be looking like.

So far I am just adding more standard weaponry and addind more armour slots. I have added the weapons to Weapon.lib and am working on Helms. Because I have no idea how to compile or what 80% of this coding does I can not test it at the moment. 

My armour slots will be. Helms, Gloves, Boots and Legs/Lower Body. Most of it will not fit certain body types once I figure that out. The standard armour file will have to altered to imply upper torso. Once I figure out how to hide stuff on this forum I will start pasting the code for criticism, so my posts do not become a text wall. I miss the old code feature on the old forum.

Possibly adding critical fails would be good to.

(Anon trys to reaload his light  crossbow only to drop the bolt and waste a round! You butter fingers!)

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
To hide wall of text well you can use spoiler as usual (think that not hard to find on current forum jsut maybe little tricky to use (yes it still named spoiler in editor but it works....werid way that one need adjust to)). Many armors menation been made of upper/lower body parts. Some even or it's just mod favor even meantion gloves or boots as part of armor. So it would be well good if you look at current armors in mod to see which ones meantion about those parts of amror you want make as stand alone slots. That could mean armor values need to be little tone down to acount for split armor into few slots (which probably will end up making whole set armor value slight more).

ZeronZanara

Aug 29, 2015
There is an app on android, SWF Player, which allows you to run SWFs without annoying banner ads. Until the apk file works, this can be used as an alternative method of running the mod on android devices. There are some minor issues, however, overall, it runs quite well.

Sep 3, 2015
To hide wall of text well you can use spoiler as usual (think that not hard to find on current forum jsut maybe little tricky to use (yes it still named spoiler in editor but it works....werid way that one need adjust to)). Many armors menation been made of upper/lower body parts. Some even or it's just mod favor even meantion gloves or boots as part of armor. So it would be well good if you look at current armors in mod to see which ones meantion about those parts of amror you want make as stand alone slots. That could mean armor values need to be little tone down to acount for split armor into few slots (which probably will end up making whole set armor value slight more).
Thats a good idea. As for armor value increaseing, I will just up the price, armour is to cheap anyway. Also I don't know if I am allowed some of the stuff I am doing though. So much of the vanilla armour is so craptastic I keep deleting it. Oh well if asked I could always add it back...

current helms, anybody got ideas for more basic headgear?

ackage classes.Items 
{
    /**
     * @author Featherdragon
     */
    import classes.Items.Helm.*;
    import classes.PerkLib;
    import classes.PerkType;

public final class HelmLib 
    {
        public static const DEFAULT_VALUE:Number = 6;

public static const TYPE_HELM:int = 0;

//public static const CAP:Helm = new Helm();
        public static const NOTHING:Helm = new Nothing();

/// Armour headgear;

// Cap - Should be able to wear with a beast muzzle and horns.
        public const Cap  :Helm = new Helm("Cap ", "Cap", "cap", "a iron cap",1,50, "A small iron cap. It can fit horned races at the expense of protection. \n\nType: helm ");

// Half-Helm - Should be able to wear with a beast muzzle but not with horns.
        public const Helm  :Helm = new Helm("Helm ", "Helm", "helm", "a iron helmet",3,150, "A piece iron half-helm. Its open faced design will fit more exotic races at the expense of protection. \n\nType: helm ");

// Full-Helm - For standard humanoid faces only.
        public const FullHelm  :Helm = new Helm("FullHelm ", "Full-Helm", "full-helm", "a full-helm",5,300, "A iron full-helm. A large helm  that covers the face. Any non-human face will have trouble fitting inside. \n\nType: helm ");

/// Clothing headgear;

// Bandanna
        public const Badana  :Helm = new Helm("Badana", "Bandanna", "bandanna", "a bandanna",0,10, "A strip of cloth tied around the head. \n\nType: helm ");

// Hood
        public const Hood  :Helm = new Helm("Hood ", "Hood", "hood", "a hood",0,10, "A concealing cloth hood. \n\nType: helm "

public function HelmLib() 
        {
        }

}

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
Thats a good idea. As for armor value increaseing, I will just up the price, armour is to cheap anyway. Also I don't know if I am allowed some of the stuff I am doing though. So much of the vanilla armour is so craptastic I keep deleting it. Oh well if asked I could always add it back...

Hidden Content
Well, helms like you stated, and hoods, circlets, crowns, basinets, coifs, veils, masks, tiaras, headbands, bandanas, eye patches (oddly, some of that's just from what I remember was in Diablo 2).

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Myself, I'd be all for hoods, circlets, masks, or any combination thereof.

Cowardly_chaplain

Sep 4, 2015

How about: 

Musketeer's plume hat, Merchant's bowler, City rake's top hat, Landsknecht's Defiant beret, Archer's cap with a feather; (clothing headgear);

Two-horned opened helmet ((don't get an arrow to the knee)), Viking's winged helmet, Strange Helmet With A Pack Of Cigarettes It's Strap (some words is written on helmet's left side: "Born To Grill"); (medium armour headgear)

Knight's Fullplate helmet, Great warhelmet of the Thane, Strange Closed Black Helmet With Gasmask (some words is written on its forehead: "Für Kaiser, Gott und Fatherland -1917"); (Heavy armour headgear)

Lucifer

Aug 27, 2015
I'm kind of nervous about this quoting system. But thank you Rycharde. I am simply super, super excited is all. Would it be a repeatable thing btw? 

I am typing as a quote by accident too..

Last edited by a moderator:

Kitteh6660

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Oh my, please DON'T quote the entire first post. It only adds to unnecessary scrolling.

If a quote is going to be at least 8 lines long, put them in the #$*@ing spoiler!

Lucifer

Aug 27, 2015
Rycharde I have.. suggestions!

Technically they are the PCs sons so.. maybe it would be a good idea for the parent the PC to name them IF they win and take? Both elder or mini.

And for Scylla hmm,

Maybe Scylla leaves a note or a message with urta or simply the bartender?

with Scylla and her addiction either son, maybe it turns out she just needs a source to feed from, like a vampire. What Rathezuel could cook up helps enough, but not quite euphoric like getting it from the source. 

The scenes I think should be different from the Minitaur and Elder Minotaur. Like the Minitaur would be submissive while the elder more..well simply a minotaur.

One learns the most direct deposit of the minotaur cum is anal and the eldest Minotaur would have experience from beating the PC or simply any wanderer into the high mountains like harpys the.. effect they have and would surely take advantage of Scylla, I dunno about vaginal since she is a nun and takes being a virgin personally since she has a chastity belt, but the effects of the drugged cum from the minotaur plus the filth and scent would probably behave like people under narcotics? Possibilities.

The Minitaur has experienced the opposite,  was used and abused. Scylla being empathetic since Minotaurs are addicted as well would show a lot more TLC and comfort so probably rimjob and urethra touching, I dunno about water sports but for both possible. All is possible for both I think!

For the continue of the quest, could work for both? See Scylla gives this Opal Ring that I think in a way is like marriage, the PC becomes the sole cum provider, well..

It is pretty common that whoever you have sex with repeatedly either becomes a slave, lover or.. follower? Point is sex it up, well..

Maybe Scylla could be the same for either minotaur?  The coding of course would be a lot but to make it simple, the more she feeds from the mino the more dependent and attached, willing to do more so maybe sex seals the relationship? Like the pc simply meets her at the bar still but when speaking to scylla you simply have mino option and after that, boom.

Sep 4, 2015
So whats the deal with the str capped at 90 while int and agi at 110? Im playing a kitsune. Does races actually affect status now?

Rycharde

Aug 27, 2015
Rycharde I have.. suggestions!

Technically they are the PCs sons so.. maybe it would be a good idea for the parent the PC to name them IF they win and take? Both elder or mini.
Not sure what you are saying. The way I have it set up, it is the PC who decides which to take under their wing. It is that mino who the PC names. Are you saying the PC should name them both? Not sure if that would put a bit of extra coding to have the other mino return to the group of brothers, still having the name you gave him.

And for Scylla hmm,

Maybe Scylla leaves a note or a message with urta or simply the bartender?
Good idea that. Nancy gets the note; passes it to Urta; Urta brings it to Champion.

with Scylla and her addiction either son, maybe it turns out she just needs a source to feed from, like a vampire. What Rathezuel could cook up helps enough, but not quite euphoric like getting it from the source. 
A stated (I think) in the storyboard, Scylla is an unusual case. Going cold turkey or drinking purified mino cum does not work (info in note). Any mino gives the fix for her, so not particular mino(s). Rathazul says he needs a continuous source of cum to run tests and such. If Champion chooses mini, he will begin withdrawals (have not got that far in storyboard in my head to figure if being addicted has any bearing on Scylla issue, prob not).

The scenes I think should be different from the Minitaur and Elder Minotaur. Like the Minitaur would be submissive while the elder more..well simply a minotaur.
Exactly where I'm going to take this. The person who picks which mino to take on will know the difference. Elder a 'true' minotaur; a very submissive boy-toy in mini (thought just popped up in my mind: Champion could do the crossdress thing (like Rubi but obviously his maleness will be known sing he is mino).

One learns the most direct deposit of the minotaur cum is anal and the eldest Minotaur would have experience from beating the PC or simply any wanderer into the high mountains like harpys the.. effect they have and would surely take advantage of Scylla, I dunno about vaginal since she is a nun and takes being a virgin personally since she has a chastity belt, but the effects of the drugged cum from the minotaur plus the filth and scent would probably behave like people under narcotics? Possibilities.
She has three mouths plus an asshole, That SHOULD keep the minos happy since she does have the chastity belt.

The Minitaur has experienced the opposite,  was used and abused. Scylla being empathetic since Minotaurs are addicted as well would show a lot more TLC and comfort so probably rimjob and urethra touching, I dunno about water sports but for both possible. All is possible for both I think!
Never said Scylla found Champion's sons. Be hard coming up with good reason/circumstance that she found them. I'm thinking another mino (mino's are known for their solitary lifestyle).

For the continue of the quest, could work for both? See Scylla gives this Opal Ring that I think in a way is like marriage, the PC becomes the sole cum provider, well..
Hm? That would mean she pretty much have to be a camp companion? That would mean I would be adding two companions in one quest.

It is pretty common that whoever you have sex with repeatedly either becomes a slave, lover or.. follower? Point is sex it up, well..
The reason for this is to bring in a male companion (slave for mini, haven't really settled on elder, slave or lover). There is nothing in the story that says the Champion is filling Scylla up, just has to have completed Demon Factory quest. (reread storyboard, 'working relationship' will be changed). This is primarily set up for the gay players. Others can run this quest, but the gay players I have spoken with complain there is not a harem of men. This will add one, but I may work on other quests in future. (I'm pansexual [think term bisexual on steroids] so I have a bit of experience and will be open for critiques and suggestion from the gay players as well).

Maybe Scylla could be the same for either minotaur?  The coding of course would be a lot but to make it simple, the more she feeds from the mino the more dependent and attached, willing to do more so maybe sex seals the relationship? Like the pc simply meets her at the bar still but when speaking to scylla you simply have mino option and after that, boom.
Hm? That brings an idea to mind. Something that will remove the Champion from filling her up (and gives PC reason for naming both) She falls for the other mino. Elder if PC chooses mini, and vice versa.

I'll be sure to send some angels your way to take care of you! You could also ask them, with specificity :3 

Be well my friend!

Thanx. :)

Amily is a Mouse, Rathazul is a Rat.Those two species can't breed with each other.

Besides, I don't think any concoction could make Rathazul attractive.

Um? Neither can human and horse, dog, cat, mouse, etc. ;)

MysteryMouse

Aug 29, 2015
The reason for this is to bring in a male companion (slave for mini, haven't really settled on elder, slave or lover). There is nothing in the story that says the Champion is filling Scylla up, just has to have completed Demon Factory quest. (reread storyboard, 'working relationship' will be changed). This is primarily set up for the gay players. Others can run this quest, but the gay players I have spoken with complain there is not a harem of men. This will add one, but I may work on other quests in future. (I'm pansexual [think term bisexual on steroids] so I have a bit of experience and will be open for critiques and suggestion from the gay players as well).
Perhaps maybe a little Ro'Gar expansion for those who love the big gay orc? I usually play simply for him and the minotaurs.

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
So whats the deal with the str capped at 90 while int and agi at 110? Im playing a kitsune. Does races actually affect status now?

Yep. Check the "Guide" in the OP, though I can't recall if it shows all racial caps (a few more were added since they were written in the guide, so it may be missing some).

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
a very submissive boy-toy in mini (thought just popped up in my mind: Champion could do the crossdress thing (like Rubi but obviously his maleness will be known sing he is mino). (mino's are known for their solitary lifestyle).

The reason for this is to bring in a male companion (slave for mini, haven't really settled on elder, slave or lover).
Wait, will the minitaur be a "please, fill my boypussy!" doormat? Damn, I wanted a nice lover, if only because that's exactly the line used in the mob encounter ("For such a bestial, corrupt creature, he’s truly a gentle lover") and the kind way he behaves, as well as how he expresses that he has to serve his brothers that way because he has no other choice as he's addicted to their cum. That could be said from the rest of minitaurs ("the minitaurs seem all too happy to let you suckle the pre from their tiny horse-cocks in the huddled slave-pile"). They're just not allowed to get the "best meat" first.

Also, judging by the minotaur addict dreams and bad ends, they're not exactly ones to lead a solitary lifestyle. To be precise, the village has "twenty or thirty cave openings tunneled into the mountain, and an equal number of crude huts built on the surrounding ledge" and the sons are part of a tribe ("one of your boys has found a willing female to expand the tribe with", "there's a whole tribe of minotaurs here. You count at least 25", "dozens of horny, bestial figures").

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015

As Sacred meantioned few animal-morphs giving PC different max stats. And if you want have none below 100 and 3 above 100 you would need go for dragon-morph ;)

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
As Sacred meantioned few animal-morphs giving PC different max stats. And if you want have none below 100 and 3 above 100 you would need go for dragon-morph ;)

My favorite are dragonne (105/110/105/110) for fighter and kitsune/dragon hybrid (95/110/110/115) for mage.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Tbh I most of the times ends up as kitsune-dragon hybrid that still have both kitsune perks (it just sometimes lil tricky to not loos all 9 tails while getting dragon parts. Also I think speed is still 100 not 105 even for dragon. Str/Sta/Int as you typed. Unless well you done something else to rise speed cap on dragon-morph over 100.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Tbh I most of the times ends up as kitsune-dragon hybrid that still have both kitsune perks (it just sometimes lil tricky to not loos all 9 tails while getting dragon parts. Also I think speed is still 100 not 105 even for dragon. Str/Sta/Int as you typed. Unless well you done something else to rise speed cap on dragon-morph over 100.

This is my template char (was created as example for submitted expansion of predefined characters, so it is for no means balanced). One is day 1 new char, second is with maxed stats.

View attachment template etis dragon-kitsune.zip

View attachment template - kitsune - advanced.zip

Number13

Aug 26, 2015
I usually try and stay pure human, just to see how far I can go like that.

And Kitteh, did you re-submit the TiTS content you wrote? Not sure if it'll be implemented with the old forum lost.

Rycharde

Aug 27, 2015
Wait, will the minitaur be a "please, fill my boypussy!" doormat? Damn, I wanted a nice lover, if only because that's exactly the line used in the mob encounter ("For such a bestial, corrupt creature, he’s truly a gentle lover") and the kind way he behaves, as well as how he expresses that he has to serve his brothers that way because he has no other choice as he's addicted to their cum. That could be said from the rest of minitaurs ("the minitaurs seem all too happy to let you suckle the pre from their tiny horse-cocks in the huddled slave-pile"). They're just not allowed to get the "best meat" first.
Thanx for getting info on minitaur. Will work that into storyboard. (btw: minis have genitalia same size as the big boys.)

Also, judging by the minotaur addict dreams and bad ends, they're not exactly ones to lead a solitary lifestyle. To be precise, the village has "twenty or thirty cave openings tunneled into the mountain, and an equal number of crude huts built on the surrounding ledge" and the sons are part of a tribe ("one of your boys has found a willing female to expand the tribe with", "there's a whole tribe of minotaurs here. You count at least 25", "dozens of horny, bestial figures").

I ran into that bad end too, but other than that I see a lot of solitary minos (I do NOT want to have Scylla part of the village community) Just one mino (maybe 2???). I'd rather not have 20-25 fights between me and Scylla. Know what I mean.  :D

Perhaps maybe a little Ro'Gar expansion for those who love the big gay orc? I usually play simply for him and the minotaurs.

One quest at a time, please. ;)

I noticed there was an option included in the revamp to bimbo-ify Jojo. I can't figure out how to do that and since the website and forums recently got taken down the thread that talked about it isnt available. Does anyone here know how to do it? Thanks.

Try this. A wiki I'm working on for Revamp (and CoC)

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
You're welcome.If you need anything else, please say so and I'll do my best browsing through the scenes. Also, congrats on spotting the bit that contradicts the canon! :D I wonder if no one noticed it back in the day.

Off topic, and given I'm still getting the hang of the new forum, how do you manage to divide the quote? I can't believe I miss the code from the old forum...

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
This is my template char (was created as example for submitted expansion of predefined characters, so it is for no means balanced). One is day 1 new char, second is with maxed stats.

View attachment 1283

View attachment 1284

Ahh aye if we talk about custom tailored charas it may have slight different stat caps. I talked form perspective of normal modded game and it cap changes acording to been specific morph. Well there is still hybrid races card on trello so someday maybe hybrid morphs will get their stat caps mixed up as needed too.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Ahh aye if we talk about custom tailored charas it may have slight different stat caps. I talked form perspective of normal modded game and it cap changes acording to been specific morph. Well there is still hybrid races card on trello so someday maybe hybrid morphs will get their stat caps mixed up as needed too.

Their custom tailor is just preset body. Stat caps only depends on race score.

Rycharde

Aug 27, 2015
You're welcome.If you need anything else, please say so and I'll do my best browsing through the scenes. Also, congrats on spotting the bit that contradicts the canon! :D I wonder if no one noticed it back in the day.
Put cursor on line above, press enter twice. :)  

Off topic, and given I'm still getting the hang of the new forum, how do you manage to divide the quote? I can't believe I miss the code from the old forum...

Sethala

Sep 4, 2015
Hey, just started up with this mod, and while I like the hunger and prison stuff, I'm a little bit stuck in the prison.  How exactly do I get out?  I tried training my strength to get it high enough to break the door, but so far that's taking quite a while and I still can't do it...

Dragonman firebane

Sep 4, 2015
can any one help me here I am having trouble importing or editing my save do any of you know were I can find the save files generated by this modded version?

DaBomb

Aug 27, 2015
Have you ever posted a thread asking for writers or coders?   I'm sure many people would willingly help you.

Rycharde

Aug 27, 2015
can any one help me here I am having trouble importing or editing my save do any of you know were I can find the save files generated by this modded version?

What browser you using?

Have you ever posted a thread asking for writers or coders?   I'm sure many people would willingly help you.
Writers we are always asking for. Coders you'd have to get in touch with kitteh6660.