CoC: Unofficially Expanded Edition (v1.4.19 for CoC 1.0.2)

ThatOneJester

Nov 14, 2015
Just a bit of missing text I believe.

So after not playing this game for about 4-5 months, I decided to go back to it with the new updated mods as well.

Although I noticed Tamani seemed to be missing some text when you fight her.

She says this: The display distracts you long enough to prevent you from taking advantage of her awkward pose, leaving you more than a little flushed.

I'm fairly certain it should say what the display is, don't you agree?

Is just a minor thing, but it kind of bugs me... xD

Edit: Just noticed that the Mace (attack of 9) cost 100gems.

While their are weapons such as the Spiked Gauntlet (attack of 5) that cost 400gems, and Katana (attack of 10) cost 500gems.

Seems like the pricing on these doesn't quite match their stats as shown.

Am I wrong about this..?

Sorry, I have a habit of ranting about things that most people don't care about... :$

Last edited by a moderator:

Kitteh6660

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
I've managed to recover and make a copy of Ember Quest document. If you want edit access, let me know. One of the revisions would include the removal of Ember requirement to access the dungeon. You only need to encounter the egg once and no matter if Ember is hybrid or true dragon, it's still accessible. If the egg is destroyed, you can still access the dungeon though you'll miss out on few scenes.

As of right now, I'm trying to implement the weather functionality as well as removing Loppe requirement from Uma's clinic. That means the clinic will be accessible from the beginning once you have access to Tel'Adre. You'll be able to skip having to suck off at Lynnette by giving her any cum. (Minotaur Cum, Urta's Cum or Behemoth's Cum)

These changes will go live in 1.3.19.

And for Tamani, I don't think I have changed the texts. I've added the option to disable her without killing her in 1.3.18. In silly mode, you'll see FIGHT and MERCY. This is a reference to Undertale.

random9

Apr 17, 2016
Anybody know how you can make your hair grow again if it stopped growing because of for example Reptilium?

Digital Terror

Feb 12, 2016
Edit: Just noticed that the Mace (attack of 9) cost 100gems.

While their are weapons such as the Spiked Gauntlet (attack of 5) that cost 400gems, and Katana (attack of 10) cost 500gems.

Seems like the pricing on these doesn't quite match their stats as shown.

Am I wrong about this..?

I might be remembering wrong since I didn't use the spiked gauntlet or katana all that much, but I believe the difference in pricing is due to weapon specials.  As I recall, the mace either has no special, or a very low chance to proc a special.  I seem to remember the spiked gaunts being like Izma's hooked gaunts, frequently stunning and/or bleeding an opponent and the katana inflicts nasty bleed wounds too I think....or has some other special attribute that makes it more powerful than it appears to be at first.

Kharn

Mar 27, 2016
Hm, when having sex with the Behemoth he doesn't seem to increase anal capacity or stretch. Somehow I lowered my character's anal capacity to 6.

SIRWOLFFE

Sep 1, 2015
I do not care about  the dam bow. My question is 

? Can I turn Kelt into Kelly without problems, namely, making Whitney mad.?

If so, is there a work around?

hatternumber0

Aug 27, 2015
I do not care about  the dam bow. My question is 

? Can I turn Kelt into Kelly without problems, namely, making Whitney mad.?

If so, is there a work around?

No. Whitney will always get mad if you've made Kelly. A poor substitute would be to keep Kelt on the cusp of turning. There's a little unique dialogue of him lusting after your cock.

peter1678

Apr 12, 2016
I know this isn't exactly a report or a request but more of a question

Am I the only one who gets a kick out of getting everyone corrupted? 

AceofSpades

Apr 15, 2016
I feel kind of bad that I've posted this question already in another thread, but does anyone know how to trigger the knot-stuck-in-Mino-King bad end?

I did some searching and saw Fenoxo actually was at one point writing the scene where you can fuck the Mino King's dick via victory, but if you had a knot something made it result in a bad end. I'm not sure if the scene was scrapped or whatnot, and I've even toyed around with cock and knot size in the save editor and just can't find a way to trigger the scene at all. =/ Also I love the whole idea of the Mino King so if anyone knows of any bad ends other than the generic "you blow him and become addicted forever" bad end, I'd appreciate any tips. :)

Kitteh6660

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
1.3.19 has been released. It's just a small release but weather is now implemented. Once you defeat Lethice, the weather will happen randomly. From time to time, there will be rain and even thunderstorm.

You can also now access Uma's clinic without having to meet Loppe. I may have also fixed the bee cock issues.

Jiffler

Sep 2, 2015
1.3.19 has been released. It's just a small release but weather is now implemented. Once you defeat Lethice, the weather will happen randomly. From time to time, there will be rain and even thunderstorm.

You can also now access Uma's clinic without having to meet Loppe. I may have also fixed the bee cock issues.

SWEET!

Jiffler

Sep 2, 2015

I noticed that the dialogue for having encountered Loppe prior to Uma's Clinic is still there, along with the option to ask about Loppe and Loppe's dad. Any chance that will be edited later?

Hardmix898

Aug 26, 2015
I've managed to recover and make a copy of Ember Quest document. If you want edit access, let me know. One of the revisions would include the removal of Ember requirement to access the dungeon. You only need to encounter the egg once and no matter if Ember is hybrid or true dragon, it's still accessible. If the egg is destroyed, you can still access the dungeon though you'll miss out on few scenes.

As of right now, I'm trying to implement the weather functionality as well as removing Loppe requirement from Uma's clinic. That means the clinic will be accessible from the beginning once you have access to Tel'Adre. You'll be able to skip having to suck off at Lynnette by giving her any cum. (Minotaur Cum, Urta's Cum or Behemoth's Cum)

These changes will go live in 1.3.19.

And for Tamani, I don't think I have changed the texts. I've added the option to disable her without killing her in 1.3.18. In silly mode, you'll see FIGHT and MERCY. This is a reference to Undertale.

I tried finding the Dragon City but it not there.

Kitteh6660

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Dragon city is not in the game. It's just that the document still needs to be finished and the documents are abandoned.

I'm currently seeking editors.

And the issues with Uma's clinic might be looked into later.

Mousey

Apr 17, 2016
Sooo, I have all the features of a Satyr, but my character page still says I'm a human. Is that supposed to happen, or...?

SIRWOLFFE

Sep 1, 2015
Ok, still working for a complete answer so I can make an informed decision.

So, my toon is not corrupt, Whitney is mad I turned Kelt into Kelly. Therefore I am banned from farm. If so, can I regain access? If so, how?

Darkfirephoenix

Oct 19, 2015

So, my toon is not corrupt, Whitney is mad I turned Kelt into Kelly. Therefore I am banned from farm. If so, can I regain access? If so, how?

Only way to "reopen" the farm for you is to start corrupting it (as far as I know)

Jiffler

Sep 2, 2015

Only way to "reopen" the farm for you is to start corrupting it (as far as I know)

You need 2 corrupt followers/slaves and corruption of at least 70 to reopen access to the farm. I suggest you start with Vala (Owca Village) and Ceraph (Mountains after every 15-20 encounters).

Digital Terror

Feb 12, 2016

You'll just have to go corrupt briefly.  Once you've started corrupting the farm, you don't have to remain corrupted yourself, though you might lose access to some followers like Amily if you have Vapula (actual Owca village follower) in camp.  Ceraph in camp won't cause issues, because she isn't actually IN the camp.

Alternately, if you don't mind cheating your game, you can use CoCEdit to unlock the farm again too.

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
Does Bimbo Sophie count as a corrupt character? 

@Jiffler you'd mentioned there being a way to get a knot on a horse cock? How did you pull that off cause I'm not seeing anything on the wiki and I'm having trouble pulling it off in game.

Jiffler

Sep 2, 2015
Does Bimbo Sophie count as a corrupt character? 

@Jiffler you'd mentioned there being a way to get a knot on a horse cock? How did you pull that off cause I'm not seeing anything on the wiki and I'm having trouble pulling it off in game.

Bimbo Sophie is not corrupt at all, she's just a slave.

Also, From what I remember doing, I ate enough Black peppers to the point that I had a full dog body, but then I used an equinium and save/loaded until I got a horsecock that had a knot...

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
Pfft this is starting to sound like one of those old school rumors of how to catch a Mew....