CoC: Unofficially Expanded Edition (v1.4.19 for CoC 1.0.2)

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
I'm currently running a maleherm hybrid, but I wouldn't mind going full satyr for the greater good. Still, I wished to ask so that I can plan my gameplay beforehand.

Digital Terror

Feb 12, 2016
I started a new game on the latest version and now the purify option is missing when i visit Rathazul. Is this a bug or did something change?

I am playing on android using swfplayer.

I had the same problem with a new game I started.  I had 27 gems when I first found him to purify something, but no purify option.  Next time I found him, I had over 300 gems, and no problem with getting him to purify stuff.

Perhaps he isn't properly detecting that you have sufficient gems to purify stuff, possibly tacking an extra 0 on the check so you need 200 instead of 20 to see the option?

Jiffler

Sep 2, 2015
Welp... I'm sad to say that I've gotten bored with playing as Marrok, so now I'm going to revisit an old character in my next ascension. Time for futa-play!!!

Jayk

Mar 27, 2016
I am full satyr (human dick, legs, goat tail, horns, etc. No other racial modifications.) and I still don't have the Satyr Sons perk. I just figured it wasn't implemented, which is why I requested it earlier in the thread (sons gotten anally).

MysteryMouse

Aug 29, 2015
I hope there's more Satyr stuff and M/M incest. Like interacting with the Minotaur Son group as a male or maybe a satyr son harem.

Foxxling

Scientist
Creator
I hope there's more Satyr stuff and M/M incest. Like interacting with the Minotaur Son group as a male or maybe a satyr son harem.

tumblr_nabfgiH9dK1t3sxdco4_250.gif
: Faun Frat House

Which, sorry to tease, isn't done yet and I won't be working on it till I get my comms down (frfr) but... >> Here It Is <<

MysteryMouse

Aug 29, 2015
tumblr_nabfgiH9dK1t3sxdco4_250.gif
: Faun Frat House

Which, sorry to tease, isn't done yet and I won't be working on it till I get my comms down (frfr) but... >> Here It Is <<

First off: 
tumblr_m9a0u6GWz21r115hxo4_250.gif

And second off about the Faun Frat House: 
img87991384830991.gif

That just really made my night there! :D

wyvvern

Aug 28, 2015
Faun Frat House

While I certainly enjoy your writing, isn't the concept of a "frat house' more suited to a game like flexible survival (which has exactly that in the college area, iirc.) Make it a winery only or something. Last time I checked there was a dearth of college campuses in Mareth. One of the things that ruins the Rogar m/m scenes for me as a player/reader is the whole "no homo" meme jammed into them, which is something else that doesn't belong in Mareth. Muh immerzion.

Foxxling

Scientist
Creator
While I certainly enjoy your writing, isn't the concept of a "frat house' more suited to a game like flexible survival (which has exactly that in the college area, iirc.) Make it a winery only or something. Last time I checked there was a dearth of college campuses in Mareth. One of the things that ruins the Rogar m/m scenes for me as a player/reader is the whole "no homo" meme jammed into them, which is something else that doesn't belong in Mareth. Muh immerzion.

lol I'll be happy to clarify.

Frat houses aren't referenced at all except for in the title. The only similarities to a frat house are the fact that your sons like to party, fuck and drink a lot and also the greek lettering everywhere (joke). it is more of a rags to riches story than anything else where your sons, through community and hard work, turn their one tent into a grand temple.

Lastly the whole "no homo" thing is a non issue. Why you ask? Because this is an all male mob npc follower created through mpreg via m/m smexy times with m/m incest written by the gayest gay that ever gayed. It oozes all the gay it possibly can and at this point isn't even female accessible (which will change if i ever finish it... i don't like the idea of gender gating content). 

So tbh it shouldn't have any negative effects on your immersion.

Last edited by a moderator:

peter1678

Apr 12, 2016

Is there anyway we could add some Marble / Kiha corruption path? I'd love to have both of them worshipping my cock ^~^

Edit : I didn't mean to tag Foxxling or even quote him but my phone isn't letting me remove the quotation :/

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
Well, to be honest the site is kind of a bitch to work with even on desktop. It does tend to do what it wants, not what you want, when it comes posting and especially quoting. It just FINALLY seems to have stopped auto inserting an old post I quoted about a month ago when I try to reply (knock on wood).

Kitteh6660

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
I'm still working on 1.3.18 and I'm confident this will fix the issues with Rathazul along with more bugs. I really want to implement weather for post-Lethice as well.

And as for the gay content, I'm looking for someone to help with the following contents: Behemoth and pure Jojo sex scenes. Anzu will also come at a point in 1.4 eventually.

Jiffler

Sep 2, 2015
I'm still working on 1.3.18 and I'm confident this will fix the issues with Rathazul along with more bugs. I really want to implement weather for post-Lethice as well.

And as for the gay content, I'm looking for someone to help with the following contents: Behemoth and pure Jojo sex scenes. Anzu will also come at a point in 1.4 eventually.

Anzu?

Cowardly_chaplain

Sep 4, 2015
There will be Katherine Pregnancy expansion and Cotton expansion?

And if the first point is understandable then what of Cotton... is this would be about dick adding/removal? Or ability to Corrupt? 

Coalsack

Aug 28, 2015
So, he's going to be on 1.4? Great. To everyone, sorry for not being able to finish the las two bits of the docs, but college and work have been keeping me busy most of the last months. Luckily, the main part of Anzu doc is finished.

MysteryMouse

Aug 29, 2015
I'm also curious on the male imp follower being worked on...

Kitteh6660

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Pablo will eventually be added but I have a nitpick about him. There's no option to anally penetrate him. Every maleherm document I see, it involves either penetrating him vaginally or take anally but no option to penetrate him anally.

Anyways, 1.3.18 has been released with more bug fixes! I have added kimonos and samurai armour to the game for those who love traditional Japanese style. You get 2 bonus attack and defense if you wield katana while wearing samurai armour.

Also, Izma now charges you gems to remove her cock starting in New Game+, up to a maximum cost of 10,000 gems in NG+4! Now you understand why you shouldn't force Izma to get rid of her favourite parts. And with the upcoming mystery box as new gem sink, it'll completely destroy any motivation to remove her cock.

cody_NomaD

Feb 25, 2016
Or i'm a noob to those type of games or i'm stupid, but what is exactly "proc"?

Is any crocodile transformation going to be added to the game? I really hope so  :$

Jiffler

Sep 2, 2015
Pablo will eventually be added but I have a nitpick about him. There's no option to anally penetrate him. Every maleherm document I see, it involves either penetrating him vaginally or take anally but no option to penetrate him anally.

Anyways, 1.3.18 has been released with more bug fixes! I have added kimonos and samurai armour to the game for those who love traditional Japanese style. You get 2 bonus attack and defense if you wield katana while wearing samurai armour.

Also, Izma now charges you gems to remove her cock starting in New Game+, up to a maximum cost of 10,000 gems in NG+4! Now you understand why you shouldn't force Izma to get rid of her favourite parts. And with the upcoming mystery box as new gem sink, it'll completely destroy any motivation to remove her cock.

10,000 gems? Tis but a measly price to pay for a peasant Shark-girl's cock removal

*Mass debugged item equip intensifies*

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
The Japanese gear sounds pretty cool (the pro-katana buff is a nice touch), if I ever do a Kitsune char run, I know what to put him/her in. And, I had almost forgotten about the mystery box idea...just like the slot machines in Borderlands 2!

MysteryMouse

Aug 29, 2015

I see. Also, on the topic of Izmael, will we be able to turn them male WITHOUT the heavy dose of corruption? As much as I want a dude shark and everything, I'd at least like her consent before transforming them from Brainy Herm to Partying Bro.

Scarebear

Oct 16, 2015
I see. Also, on the topic of Izmael, will we be able to turn them male WITHOUT the heavy dose of corruption? As much as I want a dude shark and everything, I'd at least like her consent before transforming them from Brainy Herm to Partying Bro.

I would also like this option if at all possible.

Coalsack

Aug 28, 2015
Sudden random question, who is Sophie's author? I have the idea that Fenoxo wrote her by himself, but i'm not sure....

Jiffler

Sep 2, 2015
So, I think there should be some kind of achievement for breaking out of the prison. I think it should be something like

Straight_Outta_Mareth.jpg

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
So err for the bow you just turn him into kelly or...?