CoC: Unofficially Expanded Edition (v1.4.19 for CoC 1.0.2)

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
I had some math about damage. Double attack always better than single, and melee is stronger than magic (in terms of raw damage, not to mention fatigue). When you have Huge Warhammer, everything acts like nails.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Haha did you wanted say probably "stunned" nails when you use Huge Warhammer not just nails? xD (cuz well it gives chance to stun while haing same dmg as Axe that we can get of minotaurs)

Last edited by a moderator:

spacereaper

Sep 1, 2015
I noticed there was an option included in the revamp to bimbo-ify Jojo. I can't figure out how to do that and since the website and forums recently got taken down the thread that talked about it isnt available. Does anyone here know how to do it? Thanks.

The_34GLE

Sep 1, 2015
Great mod, I really like the new stats UI and the achievements.

I have a small request if you have the time, could you make it so that you'll be able to do Cotton's shower scene everytime you see her at the gym instead of only the first time you meet her?

Thanks in advance.

Fisto

Aug 26, 2015
Great mod, I really like the new stats UI and the achievements.

I have a small request if you have the time, could you make it so that you'll be able to do Cotton's shower scene everytime you see her at the gym instead of only the first time you meet her?

Thanks in advance.

the only scene that only appears the first time is "Service her"

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
As far as it goes im proposing this alternative to double attack as a way of making TWO handed weapon and ONLY two handed weapon viable. This means this bonus doesnt apply to staves and 1 handed weapon. As such 1h weapon user can keep double attack and it will still be more viable then power attack for actual staff user and sword shield user

Reactions: Ormael

Number13

Aug 26, 2015
I noticed there was an option included in the revamp to bimbo-ify Jojo. I can't figure out how to do that and since the website and forums recently got taken down the thread that talked about it isnt available. Does anyone here know how to do it? Thanks.

It isn't part of the main release yet. You can test it on the snapshots but it should be out the next major release.

Bsword

Aug 26, 2015
I have finished with gathering up all of the old CoC related stuff I could manage from the caches of the old forum, all 30 pages of threads from the last cache date; over half of which didn't have any caches and so had to be skipped over. I don't claim to have done a perfect job of it, and some submissions which are too incomplete, I passed up. But I'm certain that I got the lion's share of everything that could possibly have been retrieved. Anything else will have to be gotten from authors if they're still around and alternate sources if there are any.

Some of the content is complete, some are incomplete, some are already in CoC, and some are in the CoC mod, and other submissions aren't in either. Each submission will have to be individually scrutinized to categorize its status, how complete or incomplete it is, and whether it'd be worthy of implementation if it isn't writing that'd be off limits.

I wasn't able to sort the links by author and status, but I will be releasing it in one batch split into categories. It is as follows:

Guides- CoC Formatting , CoC Writer's Guide

The Black Cock- Corrupt Customers 1st Alma , Corrupt Customers 2nd Chestlea

Mpreg- Minotaur Mpreg Content , Spiderbro Mpreg Content

Needs categorizing- Slate the Minitaur , Male Fairy , Dryads

Cleanup/Review- Helspawn Quality Time , Big Titties

TFs- Wukong Banango Monkey TF

Miscellaneous- Female Fairy Urethra Fuck , CoC NPC Dreams

Bsword

Aug 26, 2015
A good chunk of links weren't needed after all, but the whole point was to narrow down to what is needed out of what I could collect. My apologies, but I figured this was as good of a place as any on here because we will be the only thread possibly working with older CoC submissions. I don't think the caches are going to last forever and saw it as insurance to have it in one place as a convenience measure.

Kitteh6660

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
No need to post more links. Wayback machine exists so you can browse the old forums. Please remove the post. Trello has the links to some documents.

If the submissions are already in the game, I suggest removing the links.

And I'm not going to work on Marble Corruption. Sorry.

Remove the following links, please.

• Marble (All links; won't work on Marble Corruption)
  • Minerva (All links; link to corruption in Trello)
  • Frosty
  • Helia
  • Ember
  • All the listed CoC characters in the last list. Rathazul's New Products are already in the mod. Bimbo Jojo is already coded in one of the latest snapshots.
And strike out the following links as they're already in the game.

• Beegirl Expansion
  • Benoit Femininization
  • Lizan Male Rogue

Bsword

Aug 26, 2015
I won't be posting any more links. That is about everything. If anything needs removing, just let me know? I plan to delete links from the list as older stuff gets added into the mod or discarded for being too incomplete, with only a few exceptions. I feel the two guides at minimum, are good to have around. I will also be removing any links from the list that the Trello has, whenever I can verify it.

Orihal

Sep 2, 2015
Im just after work so there not gonna be a lot of writing from now but there  isone thing i  would like to see in futher updates

Dual-wielding!

Two swords better than one, always double attack with strenght even over 60.  

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Aye Dual-wielding. I also thought about it happen in CoC but probably biggest nut to crack is lay base for it to work. Also actualy even with dual-wield won;t be then much issues to have double attack. Well aside that paths with persk for fighter could end with monster that can hit up to 4 times a round (a lil bit crazy even if that 4 hits with max 60 str would be).

Orihal

Sep 2, 2015
First thing i thought. Equip two weapons, double attack without having Double Attack perk. 

Or add Dual-wield perk that will disable Double Attack perk?

Smiliar to TiTs, after a level up you choose betwen dual wield perk (two swords, double attack even over 60) or double attack perk (one sword double attack with increased critical hit maybe?)

White

Aug 27, 2015
I tend to use 2 handed weapons which also negate the double strike perk as it hits harder than the double attack perk with that one perk that boost the attack of 2h weapons after 80 strength. I tend to just use the CoCed tool to test stuff out and see what's possible as well as test out damage output with weapons. perhaps duel wielding could be implemented as a weapon type instead of an actual perk and it have natural double attack instead of using the perk and if you do use the perk it does 4 attacks instead of 2. My 2 cents as the good weapons that are one handed don't come in pairs.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Yeah good one handed weapons not come in pairs but with some grind we can farm many giant axes of minotaurs that is 2H weapon with raw dmg that is highest ingame (which is same as other one or two weapons but their harder to get in huge amount). Making weapon that is described as actual pair of weapons could be doable with naturaly giving them special that act like double attack but without str limit. But then when someone try get such weapon and pick double attack perk how will game react?

Also since we got shield slot (that when we use 2h weapon can't be used) the second weapon could go into shield slot (technicaly since it probably be some work for code allow put weapon into shield slot and not freak/bug out).

JiGGy

Aug 28, 2015
Dual wielding would be pretty cool, maybe larger shaped dildos for corrupt players to use in battle(and/or masturbation) too lol

Sep 3, 2015
A new forum? Sniff, sniff. It smells like new car in here...

So I started a complete weapons overhaul, how do you compile to try it out? Also changing flintlock shoot to reload ratio 1-1 and adding to other weaponry.

Also changing code so throwing weaponry is in one file instead of having to make seperate files.

Also going to try adding armour slots for Head, Legs, Boots and Gloves. What would I need to change (besides names) if I copy pasted undergarment.as and undergarmentslib.as?

This is my first time using flash so please accept my apparent stupidity, I mostly have no idea what I am doing. Just copy pasteing and changing numbers and names mostly. I am making this for me, but you guys can use it .

Also how do I change my forum picture and and add code?

Kitteh6660

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
There will be some delays as I'm going to face even more stressful thing of my life. I'll have to travel back to my home city. God, time passes so quickly. I just can't believe 3 weeks already slipped by. It's a shame that all good things eventually must come to an end although I enjoyed shopping in Belleville.

Anyways, the Black Cock is coming nicely. So far, two staff have been done and the Satyr gang is coded. Now to code the rhino and echidna TFs although I'll leave out the bad ends. Fullness is enough. Besides, the bad ends are not good for my sanity.

A new forum? Sniff, sniff. It smells like new car in here...

So I started a complete weapons overhaul, how do you compile to try it out? Also changing flintlock shoot to reload ratio 1-1 and adding to other weaponry.

Also changing code so throwing weaponry is in one file instead of having to make seperate files.

Also going to try adding armour slots for Head, Legs, Boots and Gloves. What would I need to change (besides names) if I copy pasted undergarment.as and undergarmentslib.as?

This is my first time using flash so please accept my apparent stupidity, I mostly have no idea what I am doing. Just copy pasteing and changing numbers and names mostly. I am making this for me, but you guys can use it .

Also how do I change my forum picture and and add code?

You might need Java to be able to compile builds.

To add more armour slots, you will also need to copy the variables in Creature.as and Saves.as. I usually prefer to stick to TiTS-like equipment slots in the mod.

You can change your profile picture by going to your profile and click on Profile Photo which should be located on your profile picture. From there, you can upload an image.

You can click on the <> button in editor to manually add a code.

Unfortunately, text colours are not currently available.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Ohh a weapons overhaul...now that reminds me one card on trello also meantioning chaning wepaons/armors system with tiers and plusing them. Anyway I'm curious how your revamp of weapon system will be looking like.

Warbird

Aug 30, 2015
I managed to recover this from a while ago: Lottie Expansion. It was fixing to get deleted so I recovered it but forgot about this until now. I did not get this from a cache. It doesn't appear to be finished but it is some writing from Lottie's author nonetheless.

I always wondered whatever happened to that, I hope she does get finished eventually.

HaTeMe

Sep 3, 2015
Any word about the crashing Android version? 

I've just seen two people bringing this up and a workaround which isn't going to work on Android since it's not supporting flash.

Sep 3, 2015
Might need JavaScript to compile?

Sorry I am an idiot. The only other game that involved compiling never got modded because I could not compile it. All I get off the internet is meaningless gibberish and it pisses me off to no end.

What I meant was, how do I take the COC mod file and make it into a .swf file? After so many years of .swf you think there should be a "select file and compile" program.

Or maybe I am losing my temper because I have to wait until I get my blacksmithing equipment after the weekend and have nothing to do today. And double shifts all weekend! Arrrrgh!

Sorry for my impatience, games where you just edit .txt files or have a editor built- in are just so much nicer.

Kitsune

Aug 27, 2015
Might need JavaScript to compile?

Sorry I am an idiot. The only other game that involved compiling never got modded because I could not compile it. All I get off the internet is meaningless gibberish and it pisses me off to no end.

What I meant was, how do I take the COC mod file and make it into a .swf file? After so many years of .swf you think there should be a "select file and compile" program.

Or maybe I am losing my temper because I have to wait until I get my blacksmithing equipment after the weekend and have nothing to do today. And double shifts all weekend! Arrrrgh!

Sorry for my impatience, games where you just edit .txt files or have a editor built- in are just so much nicer.

What are you talking about? 

The Download button on the first post leads to the already-modded full game, just pick the .swf and play it.