CoC: Unofficially Expanded Edition (v1.4.19 for CoC 1.0.2)

Rijo

Aug 29, 2015
I'm working on Ingnam revamp and expansion document.

It's going to be massive but in the end, Ingnam will no longer be a stub anymore, especially with lots of things to do.

Here's the document.

Good to see that this is still going on, I had almost given up hope on Ingnam getting an expansion. Hope it all goes well, Kitteh.

White

Aug 27, 2015
Helspawn was written by Savin, he said there will be no changes Helspawn or Helia. :(

That sucks. Still this is a mod that is expanding the content created by others so is it too far of a stretch for someone else to make more content? Helia is fine and I do feel she's complete but other than recruitment, Helspawn isn't in my opinion has certain options don't go anywhere. For Instance when Helia ask if you want a boy or a girl, it doesn't matter as you always get a girl. Oh and out of just randomness (looks at my avatar) how about a Bear-morph TF. Take a page from the League of Legends pamplet and make Ursine a race from the Glacial Rift. And Kodiak Bears are on average 16ft tall so they could stand up to giants as they to are massive. Could be called Bear Morphs, Ursi-Morphs or just Bears.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rycharde

Aug 27, 2015
That sucks. Still this is a mod that is expanding the content created by others so is it too far of a stretch for someone else to make more content? Helia is fine and I do feel she's complete but other than recruitment, Helspawn isn't in my opinion as certain option don't go anywhere. For Instance when Helia ask if you want a boy or a girl, it doesn't matter as you always get a girl. 

Well, Savin DID say it was cool to work on his work (Helia/Helspawn in particular) when CoC was still in full production. This was on CoC's official wiki:

• While there are no incest scenes currently in the game, Savin has said that anyone can write for his characters; if work of good quality is submitted, it will be "added to Fen's backlog"
He may have poor feelings about the mod to where he as restricted OUR updating his work. (take this with a HUGE grain of salt since I have never met nor been part of any conversation dealing with his feelings about the mod.)

This too was on the wiki:

• Helspawn is the Player Character's daughter (or adoptive daughter) by Helia the salamander. She is also one of the few nameable characters in CoC. Depending on the player's choices in Helia's confession scene (the Pale Flame), Helspawn can be either a normal salamander, or can appear with black scales or fox ears. The player is able to determine much of her personality and attributes along a Chaste - Slutty meter (0-100, starting at 50), as well as certain personality traits such as her drinking habits and fighting style, as well as whether or not she's receptive to incestual advances, or a romance with a Champion who is not her biological father.
https://corruptionofchampions.orain.org/wiki/Helspawn

Coalsack

Aug 28, 2015
Hi,  Coalsack's there.

I'm working again on the final details of Anzu's doc. More or less 35K word of content for the new character.

Shido

Aug 28, 2015
Hi,  Coalsack's there.

I'm working again on the final details of Anzu's doc. More or less 35K word of content for the new character.

Can you post the google doc for it. I wanna see it.

Kitteh6660

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
I've decided to work on the Black Cock as it's probably easier to implement.

There will be 3 new transformations: Satyr, Rhino, and Echidna.

In addition, the Black Cock offers great ways of satisfying your hunger. If hunger is enabled and your fullness is at least 90%, you won't be able to eat these foods as you'll be too full to consider eating. If hunger is disabled, there will be a "cooldown" of 4 hours before you can eat again.

Bizarre Bazaar menus will also be cleaned up. Benoit, Greta's Garments, and the Slippery Squeeze will be nestled in Shops to make room and the NPCs will be arranged to second row. I just like dismantling a messy code and rebuild a new, cleaner code.

SpikeEye

Aug 27, 2015
The eggs don't hatch, They are consumables.

Then I guess the three ''EMBER_CHILDREN'' flags are unused. I wouldn't be surprised if that were the case.

Kitsune

Aug 27, 2015
Umm... You could just use the wiki instead of throwing random guesses. Here's the page for Ember, containing information on 'hatching' offsprings of your dragon follower.

SpikeEye

Aug 27, 2015
Umm... You could just use the wiki instead of throwing random guesses. Here's the page for Ember, containing information on 'hatching' offsprings of your dragon follower.

I asked on the forum, because I couldn't find an answer on the wiki page after thoroughly looking at it. It's just one of these cases when the wikia for a game doesn't have all the answers.

Kitsune

Aug 27, 2015
I asked on the forum, because I couldn't find an answer on the wiki page after thoroughly looking at it. It's just one of these cases when the wikia for a game doesn't have all the answers.

848hJiy.gif

SpikeEye

Aug 27, 2015

Yup, I did do that a couple of times, and now I have, in my stats, 3 unusable eggs.

It goes like this:

Stats

Children

Ember Eggs Produced: 3

Now, judging by all the replies I've gotten, those eggs aren't gonna have anything happen to them anytime soon. If my PC was a dragon-morph, at least he'd have the possibility of eating the eggs, but he's not. My first question in this thread was just if those eggs that my PC can't eat will ever hatch, since I found 3 flags pointing in that direction. But like said to a guy I replied to,

2 hours ago, White said:

The eggs don't hatch, They are consumables.
''Then I guess the three ''EMBER_CHILDREN'' flags are unused. I wouldn't be surprised if that were the case.''

I hope that clears up any confusion I may or may not have caused, Kitsune.

Sincerely, an Impaled Eye.

Tallan

Aug 29, 2015
Android is a crazy bitch. I don't even have Android phone yet it works fine on my BlackBerry Classic. (Which can run Android apps too)

CoC doesn't have a loading screen yet.

I'll get the XML file sorted out as well.

Hehehe, good thing I read comments first. I'm having the same issue, but you're already on it. I shall wait patiently, then. 

Khardynn

Aug 27, 2015
I'm working on Ingnam revamp and expansion document.

It's going to be massive but in the end, Ingnam will no longer be a stub anymore, especially with lots of things to do.

Here's the document
So, as I was looking over this, I was wondering if it were possible to have an "alternate story" type of opening, where you could start as a criminal.  I'm not really sure if this is feasible, or even if it could work lore-wise, as I don't really know much about Ingnam, but it would make sense that a village in a situation such as theirs would choose to sacrifice truly heinous individuals in order to protect their own if given the option.  It could work out where you don't really have much in the way of options, and could be dragged around by a guard to a place of work for that day, or forced to serve as a punching bag/sextoy (though this seems even more undo-able lore-wise, as how would the people of Ingnam be any different from the demons of Mareth?) , and that would be all you did (so you would have the option of starting with higher stats if you chose to, but would earn no gems.)  You would start with no equipment or gems, and would have a significantly higher starting corruption (I can't honestly remember if you start with any corruption off the top of my head.)  It would also be an alternate pre-portal scene, where you're stripped of everything, and are then dragged through the streets completely naked from the prison, (either to the heckling of the citizens, or in the dead of night.)  You are then brought to the portal, possibly informed of your charges (which could be optional, or even have a menu where you choose what your past transgressions were, which would likely consist of rape and/or murder), bindings may or may not be cut, and are then thrown unceremoniously through the portal.

Now, again, I have no idea if this is feasible, or if it could even fit into the lore.  I just bring it up as a possible alternative to the straight-arrow the Champion seems to be by default.  It would probably make it easier for some to role-play as a corrupted character seeing as how you start as a terrible person anyway.  I know I have trouble playing corrupted characters, for instance, since while you're technically a blank slate, for all intents and purposes, but it feels weird going being proud of being champion and proud of your heritage, to raping everything that moves and corrupting Mareth whatever way you can.

Type-V

Aug 30, 2015
Hey guys and It's great see the Corruption of Champions Mod thread is back and I'm happy see that Kitteh is still here with us. Now I heard from last update on the mod that Minerva can become pregnant?

Is this true or is this still in development? If this is true then how do I make her pregnant?

Kitteh6660

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Minerva can get pregnant once you've purified her. You'll need to talk to her until she discusses about the parasite. Then talk to her again to start the purification quest. You have three choices: Marae, Jojo, or Rathazul.

Marae can be corrupted and Jojo can also be corrupted. Rathazul's method is the only method that cannot be locked out permanently as you don't have to move him into your camp.

ChildrenWithMinerva_zpscf57ff37.png

At the moment, fertilized eggs laid by Ember don't hatch but I'll consider that in the future. This card covers that.

Minerva corruption will eventually come in 1.3. I can promise that.

SpikeEye

Aug 27, 2015
Trg6cIZ.jpg

The flags aren't unused though. That was all I was talking about.

That's the first time I've seen that. At least... I think so. It's all just a blur at this point.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
You would start with no equipment or gems, and would have a significantly higher starting corruption (I can't honestly remember if you start with any corruption off the top of my head.)  It would also be an alternate pre-portal scene, where you're stripped of everything, and are then dragged through the streets completely naked from the prison, (either to the heckling of the citizens, or in the dead of night.)  You are then brought to the portal, possibly informed of your charges (which could be optional, or even have a menu where you choose what your past transgressions were, which would likely consist of rape and/or murder), bindings may or may not be cut, and are then thrown unceremoniously through the portal.
I think starting corruption is some really small (think like 2 pts) all due to been feed by Zetash (think I not mess up his nam) with Lust Draft.

White

Aug 27, 2015
Then I guess the three ''EMBER_CHILDREN'' flags are unused. I wouldn't be surprised if that were the case.

They are used but through pregnancy. I've had children with ember after being in a state or rut or heat. That being said i just glossed over most of the whole pregnancy converstation, Just know that Rut or heat is required. and I guess there are 2 types of eggs you can obtain, using ovielixers during incubation gives her eggs to lay and you to consume.

Khardynn

Aug 27, 2015
I think starting corruption is some really small (think like 2 pts) all due to been feed by Zetash (think I not mess up his nam) with Lust Draft.

I figured that would be the case.  So, like I stated in my last post, it's tough (at least personally, not sure if anyone has the same qualms as I do) to play an "evil" character if only because you start off as a, at least in my opinion, "good guy/gal".

SpikeEye

Aug 27, 2015
They are used but through pregnancy. I've had children with ember after being in a state or rut or heat. That being said i just glossed over most of the whole pregnancy converstation, Just know that Rut or heat is required. and I guess there are 2 types of eggs you can obtain, using ovielixers during incubation gives her eggs to lay and you to consume.
I DID use an Ovi Elixir on the egg Ember hatched from(flag #530 ''EMBER_OVIPOSITION'' tells me as much). All the eggs I have right now are from Ember/the PC via heat/rut, and they have just been sitting there for several in-game months. Which I'm guessing they are supposed to?

IDONTEVENKNOWANYMORE

Bsword

Aug 26, 2015
I managed to recover this from a while ago: Lottie Expansion. It was fixing to get deleted so I recovered it but forgot about this until now. I did not get this from a cache. It doesn't appear to be finished but it is some writing from Lottie's author nonetheless.